18: cheongmal..mianhae...

i loved you before.. and i still love you now...

at yunjae's villa that same night:

yunjae and heechul and the kids arrived at yunjae's place very late at night that they decided that its better if heechul takes a rest and maybe they could talk tomorrow....at the villa beside the big main house where yunjae lives is a newly constructed small house where all their friends have their own rooms something jae decided so that when their friends come over they don't have to cramp themselves into the guest rooms annd still have thier own privacy... but tonight heechul and karam will be the only one at the small house..

"heechul ah..just call me if you need anything..the intercom will connect you directly into our bedroom..pls if anything call me ok?" jae said as he finished helping heechul settle in their room

"neh jae..kamsahamnida..." heechul replied as he laid down karam on the crib..the two friends hugged eachother before jae left and went back to the main house..

after a few hours jae managed to tuck in sky and seven in the kids room and made yunho take a shower..he sat down by the window and noticed that a lamp was on at the living room of the small house..

"what's wrong boo?" yunho asked as he sat beside jae

"i'm worried about heechul..i feel guilty about leaving him alone right now.." jae said as he continued to look outside

"then go there boo..he might need some company right now.." yunho told his wife as he place his arms around jae's waist

"what about you? won't you be lonely tonight?" jae asked while turning to face yunho

"ani..ill just transfer the kids here so ill have company...heechul needs somebody right now..." yunho replied..

"arrasso..ill go now..just be careful when you get sky and seven..be sensitive..they might accidentally fall of the bed.." jae kissed his husband before walking out and going to the main house...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

knock knock....

"jae ah..why are you back? did you forget anything?" heechul asked after he opened the door..

"ani..i saw the lamp was still on..and i kind of felt guilty about leaving you alone so yunho told me to come and  accompany you.." jae replied as he headed to the kitchen

"you didn't have to jae..im ...fine..."

jae brought out a cake from the fridge and gave one slice to heechul and had one slice for himself..then he prepared two cups of coffee and then sat down across his friend on the dining table..

"i can see that you're not heechul..and you can't really hide those things from me..so if you want to talk about it..you know you can tell me anything and i will listen..."

"i was just shocked when LiYin said shui was han geng's son straight to my face..right then and there all i wanted to do was kill my husband.." heechul said..tears forming in his eyes..."i mean i can't hate the kid, he is innocent from what ever happened between Liyin and hannie.." heechul took a sip of his coffee.."how could he lie to me? i know it is understandable that maybe he would look at somebody else while were apart..that i can take since han kyung is also a man..but a child with someone else? how irresponsible can he get?"

"but we are not sure yet if shui s his son...im sure han kyung will not accept it ust like that without proper proof..so don't judge your husband just yet..." jae tried to convince his friend in order for heechul to not make any harsh decision

"i don't know jae..i don't know...i feel sorry for shui tho..he is just a kid and he doesnt really deserve to be put in this kind of situation..." heechul sadly stated..."i just hope things will fall into place.."

jae stayed with heechul all night..heechul cried his heart out and jae was just there to be the shoulder he could cry on...

-----------------------------------------------

at Lotte City Hotel

shui already fell asleep..and LiYin was lying beside him carresing his hair..

"dui bu qi..shui..i'm sorry....im doing this for your own good..han geng is a good person..and he is the perfect man to be your father..." liyin whispered and as she kissed her son's forehead.. "Wo Ai Ni(我爱你)"

-------------------------------------------

@hanchul's place:

"hankyung hyung ..go sleep..tomorrow we will start looking for the truth..arrasso?" shindong told his friend..

"neh shindong ah..thanks guys...goodnight.." with a heavy heart hankyung went to their room..he felt lonelier when he saw that heechul and karam were not there..."just wait princess..i will find out the truth.."

@yoosu's guest room:

yoochun was checking on keita when he heard something break in the bathroom..alarmed he immidiately went and open the door only to find junsu kneeling on the floor with a bleeding hand and broken pieces of a vase..

"junsu..are you alright baby?" yoochun asked as he wrapped su's hand witha towel..

"neh chunnie..i just felt dizzy ..."su replied

chun carried junsu to the couch and luckily nari was passing by, he asked her if she could get the first aid kit...

"here..what happened?" nari asked yoochun

"he was in the bathroom and he felt dizzy ..he accidentaly hit the vase when he fell..." yochun explained

"junsu ah..kwenchana? "nari looked at junsu who she thought was a little pale..

"neh nari a..im ok..maybe i was just tired...go to sleep now..i know your tired too neh?" with that nari said goodnight to the couple and left ..

"su ah..are u really ok?" chunnie asked his wife again..

"neh chunnie don't worry..lets just sleep..so i can rest.." junsu kissed his husband and laid down on the bed..karam placed in between them..yoochun turned off the light and laid down as well..falling asleep immidiately..little did yoochun realize that su was still up

junsu was thinking about his doctor's appointment yesterday...

>>flash back to yesterday<<

"doc its been a week since the last time i came..and i am feeling dizzy more often..and bruises that i dont even know where its coming from....what does my results say?"

"i want you to be calm first junsu..what im going to tell you won;t be easy to hear..." the doctor said as he sat down across junsu looking like he was gonna break the worst news ever...

junsu took a deep breath "i'm ready...tell me..."

"you have cancer..very rarely does cancer happen to men..but it does..because like women men also have tissues...and unfortunately your CT scan revealed that the cancer cells have already travelled ..a tumor was found in your brain..your bruises meant that you have it also in your blood already...im sorry jusu ah..." the doctor gave junsu an apologetic look..even tho he was a doctor and he was supposed to not feel anything for the client, Dr. Yoon was a family friend of the Kims, he has seen junsu grow up...

"how long still?" junsu asked without showing any emotion..."

"6 months to a year ..but we can try chemo therapy...it will be able to prolong your life..." dr yoon answered..

"it will also prolong my suffering.." junsu said bluntly...he then said  goodbye to the doctor..and when he got into his car..he placed a call to japan....

"junho hyung..will you please come home to korea for a while..i need you...."

>>>>end of flashback<<<<

"i just cant tell you anything right now chunnie..it will be too hard for you..and especially for keita...mianhae..." su thought , tears already flowing..he closed his eyes...and cried himself silently to sleep "cheongmal..mianhae..."