19: hankyung... pabo!

i loved you before.. and i still love you now...

japan:

junsu being his brother and best friend, junho dind't think twice when his brother asked him to go to korea..he felt like something was really wrong...call it a twins thing but ever since they were young, what one feels the other feels teh same... like when junsu was still with tvxq and junho was a singer in china..junsu got sick and wasn't really feeling well...in china junho was feeling sick also...

"neh junsu..tell me everything when i get there neh? ill be there in two days.."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

korea two days after:

"hyung thanks for coming.." junsu said as he drove his car after coming from the airport...

but they didn;t go home..instead junsu went to the Han River...there they sat down at one of the benches..it was night time..so they lights were very pretty..

"junsu..what's wrong? i havent been feeling well and when you called i immidiately thought something must be wrong with you.." junho said facing his brother who was just looking at the pretty sight...

"hyung..what if ill be gone soon?" junsu replied

";what are you talking about..? where are you going? of course ill be sad..so will yoochun, keita and your friends..." junso answered ..tho a little confused as to where this talk is going...

"will you take my place? you are the only one who can replace me..."junsu uttered as he tried to control himself from crying..

"yah! park junsu..what are you talking about? no one, not even me can replace you.." junho was now having a very bad feeling about why his brother suddenly called him to come

"hyung..i have only 6 months to one year left...and i cant entrust my family to any body else but you..you are my other half..i am you and you are me...only you can take my place..." junsu was now crying..."i have cancer..stage 4..."

"junsu ah...." junho hugged his brother...he was shocked..how can his brother be like this..his precious brother..."what do you want me to do su?"

"i will teach you everything..i will help you make yoochun grow fond of you..i will help you make keita like you...but please don't tell anybody...not one soul..especially not yoochun..." junsu pleaded his brother

"but he has the right to know su..and i can't replace you in your family...no one can.." junho was also crying now

"please hyung..i still want keita to grow up with two parents..something i might not be able to do anymore...please hyung..please" junsu begged..

"arrasso...for you..." junho finally agreed..although the news was breaking his heart into a thousand pieces..he will at least try to fulfill his brother's wish...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

two days later @hanchul's house:

ding dong.....ding dong.....

"LiYin ssi..." hankyung opened the door...and he saw li yin with shui and a big bag...

"shui will stay with you for a while..i want you to get to know him..and i want you guys to spend time to make up for the 8 years that you weren't with him..." without waiting for han kyung's reply liyin left..

"ni hao papa..." shui greeted his "father"

hankyung who was now started to be in distress lead the boy in "sit on the couch and wait for me..." he instructed the boy

he dialed a number on the phone...

"yeobeoseyo? neh yunho..please call yoochun and come to my house..i have a huge problem...arrasso..ill wait for you..."

after hanging up the phone..han kyung went back to the living room and sat down across shui..the boy looked scared so he tried his best not to look intimidating...

"so..shui? you want anything to drink or eat?" han kyung asked 

"no thank you papa" shui answered..LiYin instructed his son to adress hankyung as papa...

"hmm..ok..." and another silent moment fell upon the two..han kyung was trying to analyze shui's face..he remembered that changmin and li yin mentioned how the boy looked just like him..so awkward as it is..he started staring at the boy...

"he does look a little bit like me...." hankyung spoke in his head..."andwae!..i cannot think like this.."

"papa..can i have water pls?" shui now felt a little thirsty and also he felt uncomfortable with hankyung looking at him

"neh..hold on for a bit.." han kyung stood up and went to get water..when he came back and sat down the doorbell rang and yoochun and yunho was invited in...

"shui..you can watch tv if you want..i just have to talk to this guys for a bit ok?"

"yes papa..." the boy answered politely

han kyung lead the two guys to the kitchen...

"papa? what was that about? and why is shui here ..is liyin here too?" yoochun started to question

"ani..li yin came and left shui here..she said she wants me to spend time with him and make up for the 8 years that ive been gone...and before i could protest she just left..." explained the chinese man...

"what's your plan?" yunho asked

"well i have to give him back to his mother..what if heechul finds out shui was left here..he's going to blow for sure..." han answered.."but the thing is..i don;t know where LiYin is staying and how to get a hold of her..i dont know her number..."

"well we will try to find out where liyin is but you can't send the boy out on the streets.."yunho told han kyung

"hyung..can't you take him with you guys? i mean i dont want heechul to know about shui being left here..."

"sorry hankyung. ..remember heechul is staying at my house right now..." yunho replied

"and as for me..junsu's twin brother arrived and junsu might not agree to it even..you know how close he is to heechul now..."chunnie also refused hankyung ridiculous idea...

"o well..goodluck to me..." hankyung said as he looked at shui who was busy watching his favorite cartoon show..luckily his mother was teaching him korea so he was able to understand a little bit...

-------------------------------------------------

meanwhile at yunjae villa:

"heechul are you ok?" jae asked his friend who looked very zoned out

"hmm? neh..im ok jae...." chullie replied..."can you come with me jae? i need to get a few things from our house..."

"sure..but let's go a little bit later tonight, yunho is working late so i asked nari and shindong if they can come over with the kids ok?"  jae replied

"ok..thanks jae..."

-------------------------------------------------

later that night:

yoochun and yunho already left and shui has fallen asleep on the couch..not wanting to wake him up and not really sure where to put him...han kyung just got a pillow and a comforter and tucked the boy in...he decided to sleep in the living room too so that shui wont be alone...

click...

the front door's was unlocked and heechul and jae went in...as heechul was making his way to the bedroom..he noticed two sleeping figures in the sofa..and what he saw broke his heart..han kyung and shui sleeping together..like a real father and son...tears flowed and before jae could ask what's wrong he walked out of the house and into the car...jae looked over to see what made heechul feel that way and he saw hankyung sleeping with shui..

jae walked over to han kyung..and shook him.."yah..han kyung ireona..." jae said softly so he wont wake up the boy...

hankyung sat up and then stood infront of jae...but before he could speak jae sent him one hard slap on the face...then he turned around and left...

"what..was ..that?" han kyung stood confused for a second but then he remembered shui..."omo!" he ran out hoping to catch jae..but by the time he got outside..jae was already leaving..and inside the car he caught a glimpse of heechul crying...

"aish!"he slapped himself in the forehead.."hankyung pabo!"