06: what ifs..

i loved you before.. and i still love you now...

meanwhile at heechul and hankyung's room:

heechul went into their room carefully, seeing that the chinese prince is already asleep, he tiptoed to the bathroom and took a shower then settled beside hankyung...he was just looking at his prince...every detail of his face...his eyes..his nose..his lips...

"did you know how much i missed you? chul whispered "i thought i would never see you again...but i never stoped loving you...its been years..but my heart never stopped beating for you...."

"i never stopped loving you either princess" hankyung opened his eyes and smiled at his lover

"i thought you were asleep already..." chul said while giving han a soft peck on the lips

"i was actually waiting for you...we never got to spend time with just us since the wedding, we were either with our friends or too tired that we just fall asleep..." hankyung replied as he sat up slowly and leaned on the head of the bed "so tell me about you ever since i left suju...i want to know all about those times that i wasn't with you..."

"well..as you know suju continued for a little longer..even after kangin came from military and kibum from acting...then when we chose to retire..we went to enlist in the military to just get it over with..after i went to japan..i signed with JYJ and became an actor there..but every single day id think of you..hoping you'll come back to me..i tried going out with other people but it always ends up with me backing out because i'd feel like i was cheating on you...."

"....."

"hannie?" heechul looked at his lover and found out he was crying...

"i...i am...so...sorry ...princess..." he tried to say while sobbing so hard... "i...shouldn't have left"

"no hannie, you left for the right reasons..for a while i was depressed but i understood why you did it...that's why i didnt hate you..i didnt stop loving you..i trusted fate to bring you back to me..i waited..and now you're here...." heechul  who is also tearing up hugged his boyfriend

"but still...i am sorry princess...i never stop loving you either..those days in china it hurt me to wake up and not find you telling me to make you my beijing fried rice or just find you next to me....i also tried dating but it didnt work because i am still inlove with you..and i also felt like i was cheating on you...so when shindong found me and told me about the wedding the first thing i asked is will you be there...i wanted to see you badly and maybe this was the oppurtunity for us to ge tback together..."

"and we are together now hannie...we will never part again..." with that heechul kissed his lover passionately..with their hearts wishing that time would stop and they could just always be together,,,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

yoosu's room:

"su? you're here already...how was the shopping?" yoochun hugged his wife ang gave him a little kiss on the cheek

"it was fun..tiring..changmin just ate all day..." junsu giggled recalling how their maknae just went from one food stall to another even after eating lunch "how was your day with yunho and hankyung?"

"tiring too..those kids were so hyper..hankyung was the one who played with them the most so he was the one who got so tired..."

"chunnie..im worried about jae hyung...he said he's not sure if he's gonna tell yunho hyung  but he also wants ha neul to know and spend time with his father..."

"yunho hyung knows it already su...he saw the picture that jae hyung always shows ha neul and the little girl kept calling the picture appa and yunho saw it was him..."

the shocked su stood up immidiately " i have to tell jae hyung about it then.."

"don't su...im sure they will sort things out themselves...if jae hyung wil need us then we will be there for him...ok? don't worry too much.."

"but chunnie.."

"common su baby..i missed you all day..i need you..now..."

"park yoochun! keita is sleeping in the same bed with us so stop it or ill kick you out of the room!"

"but..he's sleeping already..and know what keita whispered to me this afternoon?" chunnie said grinning which su thinks he knows what it is.."keita wants a baby brother..."

"unless your the one getting a big belly..keita is gonna be an only child till he is 7..you don't know how hard it is to be pregnant" su glared at his husband...

"but su..."

"no chun..ill give you what you want BUT not what keita wants" su bit his lips seductively tempting his lover

"that's acceptable..." and the night just became magical for the both of them except they had to do it on theca floor as silent as they can to not wake up their little prince...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppppppppppppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" ha neul screamed adn that woke her mother up panicking thinking something happened to the little girl...but she was just sitting up crying ang screaming for her appa...

"ha neul..what is it.why are you crying?" jae tried to calm her daughter down...but she just wouldn't stop crying...

yunho who was just across the hall heard his daughter's scream and immidiately jumped out of bed and barged into jae's room without even knocking.

"what..what happened ? why is ha neul crying?" yunho asked standing by the door

"i don't know..we were sleeping and then she just woke up and screamed and cried..she was looking for you..." jae explained

yunhomoved closer to his daughter and carried her..immidiately ha neul stopped crying and hugged his appa.."appa..appa.."

she giggled..yunho smiled..knowing that her daughter just wanted to be with him...

looking at the scene..jae felt kind of happy but sad too..what if ha neul would want to be with her dad more? what if when it's time to leave ha neul won't go? jae felt as if he was going to cry...so he excused himself and went down to prepare breakfast

-----------------------------------------------

in the kitchen 

while jae was starting to cook, nari and chullie came down..as if on cue that they need to be there coz something was wrong with their bestfriend...

"spill!" heechul coaxed his friend to tell them what's wrong...nari sat down and got an apple to eat

"i don't know..ha neul woke up looking for yunho...and when yunho came she just stopped and she was happy" jae sighed

"jealous? common jae she was with you since she was born..so of course seeing her dad for the first time makes her want to be with him..to her he is not just a picture anymore..." nari commented

"but...what if its time to leave and yunho wont let her go and she chooses him over me? what will i do? i can;t leave without my baby..." jae said starting to tear up...

"are you nuts?" chul replied.." she is 2 and a half...she doesnt know those kind of decisions yet..so dont get yourself all hyped up about it.." chullie continued as he was helping jae cook..

"chullie is right  jae..ha neul is too young to think that way.." nari supported heechul's thoughts..

"i hope so..." jae gave a weak smile before putting all the cooked food on the table...

--------------------------------

"foooooooooooooooooooooood!!!!!!!!"  changmin rushed to the table upon the sight of all the delicious food his hyungs cooked

"slow down there buddy..you might choke" shindong told minnie

"even if it has been days since jae hyung has been cooking breakfast..i can't get enough of it..i have waited years to taste his cooking you know..." minnie retorted while shoving food into his mouth

"it's true..changmin always compared other foods to jae's..he will always say: jae hyung's is better.if jae' hyung cooked this it will be much yummier...he missed jae's cooking so much.." yunho butted in

hearing all these made Jae smile..he missed them too..especially the way changmin's eyes light up everytime he cooked for him...changmin was his baby in the group after all...

even tho the atmosphere lightened up a little jae still can't stop thinking of the what ifs...