12: excuse me but who are you?

i loved you before.. and i still love you now...

changmin was rushed to the hospital and was operated immidately ...despite the bullet missing his heart...the doctor told the other boys that he only has a 50% chance of surviving since he suffered so much blood loss...and unfortunately the hospital's supply of changmin's bloodtype has ran out and it would take time to send from the blood bank...

"what do we do? i can't give blood im not a match.." yunho said while holdin ha neul in his arms..

"but junsu and i can hyung..minie is a B..junsu is a B and i am an O..we both can provide for minnie..." yoochun said and junsu went to the nurses to inform them that he and chunnie will donate the blood changmin needed...

"i'll bring ha neul to get checked on while you guys give blood" yunho stated as he stood up and walked to the nurses station to ask where he could get her daughter checked...

after a while..

"well mr jung, so far there is nothing wrong with ha neul excpet that she seemed to have lost some weight and she has small bruise marks in her arms, maybe from struggling with the people that handled her" the doctor told yunho, who was now angry because of her daughter's mishandling..

"it is possible that she might get some nightmares especially because of whatever she's been trough and she saw what happened to your friend...bring her back for another check up after two weeks" the doctor added

------------------------------------------------

at yunjae villa:

"neh siwon...i will tell them..love you" kibum just finished on the phone with siwon

"how are they?" nari asked kibum

"ha neul was saved..LSM unfortunately died ..He aimed at ha neul but changmin blocked it and got hit instead..yunho saw it and pushed LSM over the edge and fell..." ki bum answered

"how is changmin?" shindong asked as he took a sit beside his wife

"well..50-50...too much blood loss...but chun and su will donate blood .."

"how about ha neul? is she alright? our little angel must have suffered so much..." heechul said, holding keita in his arms

"well..siwon said yunho got her checked...and she lost a little weight and she had some bruises in her arms"

"those bastards..how can they do that to a little girl? LSM deserved what hapened to him.." hankyung now looking so  angry...

"calm down hannie..at least ha neul is safe  now and LSM is gone..now we have to pray tha jae and changmin survives..." heechul told his lover...

---------------------------------------------------------

over the next three weeks, changmin has survived the surgery and is now recovering..unfortunately for Jae, he still hasn't woken up..

"do you think he'll ever wake up again?" yunho who was sitting by jae's bed asked yoochun who was sitting on the sofa

"we can only hope hyung...we can only hope..." yoochun sighed..

"excuse me Mr. Jung..can i talk to you?" the doctor who was hired to take care of jae asked

"sure ..chun..can you give us a moment?" yunho asked his friend..and chun left the room

"Mr. Jung..over these weeks, there was not a single improvement from Mr. Kim..no movement..no changes..and i am sorry to tell you this but..maybe it's time to let him go..." the doctor carefully explained...

"what do you mean let him go? didn't i hire you to do something so he can recover? then why are you telling me to let him go?" yunho angrily responded to what the doctor has just told him...

"but Mr. Jung..even if a miracle happens and he wakes up..he will be a vegetable..right now he is living on a ventilator..." the doctor again tried to make yunho understand..."think about it Mr. Jung..Think about what is best...for Mr. Kim..." then the doctor excused himself and left...

Yunho sat again by his lover's bed side..."Jae? you will wake up right? we still need you with us..Ha Neul needs you..I need you..." he then began to cry.."i'm not giving up on you Jae...i spend years away from you..and im not going to let that happen again..not again jae..not again...."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yunho didn't allow jae's ventilator to be removed..he still believed that jae will wake up and be with them again...sometimes he brings ha neul into jae's room and let the little girl be with her mother...

"eomma...eomma...." ha neul shook her mother's hand "sleeping? ireona...eomma play with me..."

"ha neul ah...let mommy sleep..she is tired..alright angel?" yunho said while comforting her daughter who started crying becuase she thought her mother don't want to wake up and play with her...

"Jae ah...wake up soon..ha neul wants to play with you..." yunho spoke in his mind...

------------------------------------------------------

Yunho's birthday came but Jae was still the same...yoochun and the other guys threw him a little party at the villa..

"changmin ..how are you? " yunho asked changmin who has now fully recovered..

"im ok hyung.." changmins answered with a smile..

"i can't thank you enough for saving my daughter..." yunho uttered as he gave minnie a hug

"and junsu too" yoochun added..

"Heechul..Nari how is your pregnancy?" yunho turned to the two pregnant friends

"not good" both shindong and hankyung replied which earned them a glare from their lovers

"heechul has too many cravings..imagine him asking for a deukbokki at 2 am in the morning..." hankyung spoke while trying to dodge heechuls playful hits

"nari isn't any better..she wants to eat only white foods..and she beats me up for ordering jajangmyun" shindong added

everyone were laughing as the two soon to be fathers continue to tell about their lover's silly cravings..

"how is jae hyung?" chang min asked yunho

"the same...still in deep slumber..." yunho said sadly.."ha neul misses him so much you know...

just then one of the nurses came running..."Mr jung...Mr jung!" she called while panting

"what is it?" yunho thought something bad happened to jae and quickly stood up

"He...Mr Kim..he ..woke up..."

everyone ran to jae's room junsu was holding both ha neul and keita...

when they walked into the room..they saw jae, sitting up,,,eyes wide open...and as soon as ha neul saw jae, she ran to her mother and hugged him..Yunho also rushed to his lover and kissed him...Jae feeling shocked pushed yunho and ha neul away..and what he said next broke everyone's heart especially yunho's..

"excuse me but..who are you?"