23: happy chullie>>heenim in action :D

i loved you before.. and i still love you now...

heechul and junsu are in the worst state of their lives right now..all their friends are worried sick about the two ..

a week after the incident heechul asked to be taken home to jae's house..he promised leeteuk he wont do anything ..but just for safety reasons leeteuk asked kang in if he could stay with heechul until their problem is resolved which kang in wilingly said ok...

han kyung frequently visited heechul even if the latter didn't want to see him..as much as heechul didn't want to see the boy he never objected when hankyung would bring him because karam was also looking for his gege shui...on one particular day..hankyung brought shui to jae's to play with karam..but he also had to leave because he needed to work also and there's no one to look after the boy...at the same time he is also looking for li yin who called once in a while to check on shui but won't come and get and her son... leeteuk agreed to have the boy stay with them with jae's consent also..heechul didn't care  anymore either...

"gege..piggy back..." karam playfully tugged on shui's shirt..and the older one immidiately went down to let karam ride in his back..both kids were having fun..and as heechul watched..he had to admit that shui is a nice boy..and if he was han geng's son..he would be a good brother to karam...

"karam..common you and seven will take a bath together.."jae called for karam who ran immidiately to the bathroom...

shui who was left in the living room went outside into the garden and sat there looking at the sky...heechul walked after him and sat down beside the boy...

"im sorry..." shui uttered as he continued to look at the sky..heechul didn't say anything and just stared at the boy "i know you are sad because of me...if only mama will come get me..then you will be happy again...." shui continued...surprised by what shui heard, heechul thought he was a very smart boy to think about others at such a young age... 

"i am sorry too..." heechul said as he touched the boys shoulder..."you have nothing to do with anything..you are just a child..thank you for being so nice to karam...."

"i don't know if karam is my brother or not...but i like karam..." shui said now looking at heechul..."karam is as pretty as you..i like you too" shui smiled at heechul...

feeling more guilty with how he was acting ..heechul hugged shui... "if you are karam's brother..you are welcome into our family..and if not..you are still welcome as karam's friend..."

"xie xie...thank you..you know what you are one the prettiest person i have ever met..aside from mr jae and mr leeteuk..." heechul giggled at what shui just said..so he replied "and you know what you are one of the smartest kids i have ever met..."

this is the first time shui saw heechul smile..and being an only 7 but with the brains of a man..shui decided it's time to stop the none sense..."can i use the phone please? i want to call somebody...." shui asked heechul who lead him to the small house where a phone is..heechul left the boy for a while to go see keita...

"papa..shui here..mama left me..please come get me..people are becoming sad because of me.......im in jung yunho's house..i will wait for you..yes papa..i want to be with you..mama is bad......yes papa..i will wait for you..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heechul was smiling the whole day ...which made leeteuk and jae happy and what surprised them more was heechul playing with shui and karam...wondering what happened still they didn't ask...they will wait for heechul to tell them....

late that afternoon hankyung came ...heechul ran and hugged his husband..." yah hankyung pabo!..i missed you..."

hankyung was surprised but he was also happy..."does this mean you now forgive me?"

"yes..i just realized how wrong i was..i don't care if shui is your son..he is welcome in our family..he is a very smart you know..." heechul smiled as he looked at the boy who was now carrying karam on his back as the little one has been enjoying piggy backs from shui

"kamsahamnida princess...but we can just hope for the best...thank you for forgiving me...and thank you for being open minded..." han kyung hugged his wife once again...

the next day....

everyone had dinner in jae and yunho's house...junsu who requested to be taken home also arrived with his family including his brother... kang in and the twins came also and nari and shindong and thier twins too....changmin arrived last..and found himself very interested in junho who he have known for a long time but only realized how cute he was just now...

"how are you junsu?" jae asked his beloved friend as he sat down with him on one of the sofas..

"im ...fine jae hyung...well we decided i could try at least chemotherapy..i mean i know it wont really cure me..but at least id try to prolong my life...i want to be with them...and im such an idiot to force my brother to replace me when the time comes..." junsu asnwered while looking at his family

"speaking of junho..look..i think our changminnie found what he was looking for..." jae said as he pointed at junho and changmin who were having fun talking outside by the pool...

"hmmm..i guess..they look good together tho..."  junsu smiled

meanwhile leeteuk went to sit beside heechul who was just watching shui and karam play " so you are back to normal?" teuki jokngly said

"yah! leeteuk eomma..i was normal..just out of it..." heechul laughed...

"so out of it..." nari butted in "i thought you have completely gone mad heechul..i mean you were already crazy..and i didn't imagin you can still get crazier.." she friend

"yah! you!" heechul playfully glared at nari..but then laughed

the kids were playing together and was being looked after hyorin and hyomin...while the husbands were in the kitchen drinking some rum...it was sucha nice atmosphere..everyone was laughing and playing..then...

dingggggggggggggggg donnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn................................

"ill get it" jae stood up and went to open the door...he thought he was seeing han kyung's dopple ganger.."ah..hi?"

"hello...i am alex fong..and i am here to get my son...shui...." the man introduced himself to jae... jae was surprised and then he invited the guy to come in...

"han kyung...come here for a sec.." jae called...

"wae?" hankyung asked as he walked towards jae...and as soon as he saw alex..he thought he was looking at a mirror..

"omo..who are you..and why do you look like me?" han kyung asked..

"i am shui's real father..and i have come to get him...." alex said...shui who heard his father's voice ran "papa!"

both han kyung and alex turned towards the boy..but then he ran to alex and hugged him... somehow han kyung felt a little sad..

"i can explain this all to you if you let me..." alex asked...they all went to the living room, nari and junho took the kids to the small house...

"i am shui's real father...long before li yin came up with all this..she came to me and told me i have a son with her..at first i didnt want to believe but we had DNA tests done..shui is my son....but li yin and i were not in good terms..i didnt love her...and i found out she was obsessed with you...as you can see we both look somewhat alike..and you can really pass as shui's father...one day while i was in hong kong ..i found out she left china and came to korea...before i left for hong kong..i told shui that if something happens he should call me..and well yesterday morning shui called me to come and get him..i apologize for everything li yin caused you..." alex bowed his head...

"it is fine..at least shui didnt get her mother's craziness..that kid has sense..smart enough for an 8 year old..." yunho said

"at least everything is cleared now...you are lucky to have a smart son like shui..." heechul replied and jankyung just nodded feeling a big relief from all the mess li yin created...

dinggggggggggggggggggggg donnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

hankyung went to open this time..and before he could say anything..li yin just hugged him and kissed him which made a certain cinderella get angry...

"yah! get off my husband !" heechul yelled as he rushed to hankyung's side

"hmmm if i remember it right  i had a son with him first!" li yin was now blabbing none sense

"and if i remember it right li yin...alex  is shui's father..." heechul was now as confident as ever

"what are you talking about you fagg? han geng is shui's father..." the crazy girl still tried to defend her story

"stop it li yin..they know already..and i am taking shui with me ...you are not good for my son..." alex suddenly stood up and shocked the little crazy lady...

"a...aa....alex....what are you doing here?" li yin was dumbfounded at alex's presence

"stop your non sense liyin...shui was never a zhang..he was registered as a Fong...so stop trying to mess up this people's lives.."

shui heard fighting from the main house and ran to go see what it was about..and there he saw his father and his mother fighting...

"mama..papa..stop it...mama i dont want pretty heechul to be sad anymore that's why i called papa...and i want to be with my real father..." shui told his mother

"no shui..you are not going to be with alex..come on let's go..." before li yin could drag the boy, heechul gave her a big slap on the face and said "you! you are not fit to be a mother...you don't care about your son..all you think of is about yourself..so i think you should let shui be with his father before i kick you back to china!"

li yin just glared at heechul "shui..will you please be with mama? i only did this for you...." li yin kneeled and pleaded to his son

"no mama..i want to be with papa..i will always love you..but i will go with papa..." shui clung to alex's arms

"let's go li yin and talk about all this somewhere else...let's just stop dragging han geng and everyone into this mess.." alex held li yin's hand...li yin didnt reply but just followed..

every one was so happy...alex and shui bid their goodbyes to every one and then left with li yin...