15:you are my first and my only love...best wedding gift ever..

i loved you before.. and i still love you now...

the wedding was decided to take place at th Hyatt Regency hotel in Jeju island..all their friends from their trainee days till now were invited..all of their relatives were also there.. the lovers both wore a white suit and the wedding's theme was white and red...red for their group's color..

at the bride's room: 

"im nervous..." jae said while looking out the window and into the beautiful scene outside..

"don't be jae..this is supposed to be the happiest day of your life...well next to when you gave birth to ha neul.."nari held his friend's hand

"yeah..but..im just nervous...i now feel how you felt when you were the one to get married..." jae smiled at nari

"do i look fat in my suit?" heechul randomnly uttered while looking at the mirror.

"ani heechul...you look pretty..so don't even worry about it..." junsu assured his friend..

"but..nari is wearing a gown so her belly is not a big deal..but mine..well its just out there..."chullie retorted

"is it a boy or a girl anyway?" jae then turned to face heechul

"i don't know yet..we decided not to find out until i give birth..."chul replied

"im having a girl..."nari answered.."and a boy..." she quickly added...

"wow..shindong got some strength there huh..two babies at once..amazing.." junsu said while looking really amazed...

knock ...knock.....

"jae..its time..." one of jae's sisters came to tell him...

and then the ceremony started...

the grooms men entered first..yoochun..changmin..shindong  and hankyung...then the groom..everyone thought yunho was dazzling..and you can't deny in his face the happiness he was feeling...

then entered keita the ring bearer..followed by ha neul dressed as a princess with angel wings..she was the flower girl...

then the bride's maids came in..Nari..Heechul..then Junsu...

"every one...may i present you..the bride..." the announcer said and everyone looked at the end of the isle..there they saw the most beautiful man ever...even more beautiful than some women...

jae couldn't believe that he was finally getting married to the only man he ever loved..he looked around and he saw white lillies on ever pew in the chappel..red rose petals scattered on the floor..everyone was wearing white with hints of red...

as yunho looked at his bride..he started tearing up..finally..the man of his dreams will be his forever..

both yunho and jaejoong wrote their own vows to eachother..

"jaejoong..you were my first and only love..

my heart has not beaten for anyone else but you..

you are my life..my heart..and my soul..

without you nothing is worth living for..

you gave me the most precious gift that is our daughter..

and i promise to love you and take care of you

for the rest of my life..."

"yunho..we went throught a lot and im proud to say that we survived

our love has proven its strength and now we are here to bind our hearts forever

you were my first and my only love...

you are the father of my child...

you are the owner of my heart...

and you are my life...

i promise to love and cherish you..

from this day on until eternity..."

almost all the people watching were teary eyed..the site was just too beautiful and indescribable...to them they have witnessed the kind of love that is worth everything...

"do you jung yunho take kim jaejoong as your lawfully wedded wife..for richer or for poorer..in sickeness and in health till death do you part?"

"i do"

"do you kim jaejoong take jung yunho as your lawfully wedded husband,,for richer or for poorer...in sickness and in health till death do you part"

"i do"

"you may now kiss the bride" and witha that said yunho kissed jaejoong passionately and everyone cheered for them

then the announcer said: everyone..i present you Jung Yunho and Jung Jaejoong....

everybody clapped as the newly wed made their way out of the chappel and into the reception area...

it was a garden reception and the scenery was beautiful..it was almost night time and the setup was just grand...

"everyone we want to thank all of you for coming to this joyous event..thank you for sharing with us another precious moment in our lives..we would like to thank our friends whowere there for us..through thick and thin..we love you guys" yunho gave a speech then out of the blue jaejoong grabbed the mic

"uhmmm well the wedding is not only the ones were are going to celebrate today..." jae begun which made yunho and the others get confused..jae didnt tell them anything "i want to give my husband his wedding present now if he would allow me...."jae walked closer to yunho.

."mr Jung Yunho..how would you like to be a father once again?" jae smiled at his lover who was obviously shocked...

every one cheered at the anouncement and congratulated the newlywed for their new addition in the family..even ha neul was excited..

"jae...you have given me the best wedding gift ever....i love you" yunho stated as he kissed his wife liek there is no tomorrow..