Namsan Stairs

i loved you before.. and i still love you now...

everything was planned perfectly..junsu, heechul and nari were the ones who were incharge of reacreating the birthday party and the guys were incharge of recreating the kidnapping scene..jae was skeptical at first but he trusted the guys because he also wanted to bring his memories back..even if not all of them were pleasant...most of the guest in the party agreed to participate and so far all plans went well..

the groups performed..even keita's part when he gave ha neul's gift was done..and to everyone's surprise jae gave the same reaction to yunho's over reacting..

 

"baby princess.." keita called ha neul and handed her his gift, he also gave ha neul a kiss on the cheek

"yah junsu! what is keita doing?" yunho said obviously over reacting

"wae? he is just giving ha neul his gift for her" yoochu butted in trying to hold back his laughter

"why kiss her? she's too young for that!" yunho replied and it earned him a playful hit in hte head from jae

"pabo! why are you over reacting..their three ..its not like their going to get married" jae said giggling

to them it felt like they were actually making progress...as the night ended..it was time to re enact that horrific event..yunho didn't want to remember it either..but it may also bring jae's memory back...

it was going well..hankyung got knocked out..and when one of the hired actors that play the goons went to take ha neul..memories started flooding jae..and then two gun shots were heard..and jae was on the floor clutching his head..crying hard..it was all coming back..."ha neul...no..don't take my baby...no..." jae uttered between sobs..

heechul and the others were now teary eyed..how hard it must have been for jae to remember how they took his beloved daughter from him...yunho crouched down and hugged jae..

"jae..are you ok? please talk to me..." yunho pleaded

"i remember yunho...i remember ..everything..." jae sobbed harder..."ha neul....where's my baby?"

heechul handed ha neul and jae hugged her tightly...

ha neul saw her mother crying and like how she always cheers her up, she made a heart with her hands over her head "eomma..ha neul..saranghae" and a smile formed on jae's lips.."nado ha neul..nado..."

------------------------------------------------------------------

one beautiful summer day in korea:

heechul and nari with the help of junsu convinced jae to go to namsan tower and have a mommy bonding there..and since they gave a very god excuse of "pregnant women need exercise" jae couldn't say no...

it was a bit late in the afternoon and the sun was already setting when they arrived .. "hmm that's weird..theres not many people around today.." jae wondered as he looked around...as they were walking..junsu texted somebody

we're here..we'll be there in about 15 minutes..be ready..

the four friends continued to walk around and jae noticed people are leaving the place already "hmm why are people leaving already? is the place closing down early or something?" jae asked

"ani..maybe they just want to go home early.." heechul immidiately replied..and jae just nodded...

and then they spotted the namsan stairs...

"omo..i want to go up those stairs..i still remember when i watched my lovely kim sam soon...kaja!" nari started draggin jae up already...and by the time they reached the top, everyone was panting already..

"i can't believe pregnant people would do this.." jae uttered

"actually they don't..but we're super mommies" heechul laughed..

it was dark already and the four friends just decided to rest and sit on the top stair..when suddenly all the lights went out...

"what's happening?" jae said but non of his friends answered..

and then a familiar music started playing...

the trees lighted up and at the bottom of the stairs..all five boys of shinee were singing one of tvxq's songs... 

junsu then took jae's hand and led him down half way the stairs and then immidiately went back up..

all 15 boys of super junior appeared and walked up the stairs all in suits with lilies in their hands...they approached jae one by one and handed the flowers and then continued walking up.. and when the last suju member was done..another familiar music played..

and then changmin.yoochun walked up..and and junsu walked down to join jaejoong with red roses in their hands..started singin..

at the bottom of the stairs..yunho..wearing a white suit appeared with ha neul who was also wearing white was walking beside him...

Jae..you were my first love..and you will also be my last...

i fell inlove the first time you walked in out practice room..

and fell deeper inlove with each and everyday that we spent together..

there were times when i was a total jerk and i hurt you..

times when i couldnt protect you...

but one things has never changed since the begining...

and that is my love for you...

thank you for being the kindest person in the world..

thank you for giving me the most beautiful daughter a father could ever ask for..

thank you for loving a jerk like me...

and now..i want to ask you..

KIM JAEJOONG..will you ...marry me?

yunho was down on one knee..jae on the other hand was already crying..tears of joy...he never thought yunho will ever ask him to get married...

jae ran down the stairs quickly and into his lover's arms..

"neh yunho..yes..i will marry you..."

to everyone who witnessed it..it was the most beautiful proposal they have ever seen...