11: Changmin's smile

i loved you before.. and i still love you now...

the next day.. @jae's room:

"please leave us alone for a minute" yunho instructed. the nurses bowed and left...He sat beside jae's bed and held his lover's hand..

"jae..i miss you..."he whispered while tears are already starting to form in his eyes.."i promise..i will get ha neul back...we will be a family again...so please jae hang in there and wake up soon...i love you...." he lowered his head on the bed..hugging jae's delicate hand...and cried himself to sleep...

that night....

"hyung...it's time..." changmin shook yunho's sleeping body...he slowly opened his eyes and stood up..he gave jae a  kiss on the lips and walked out with changmin...

in the living room everyone was waiting..siwon and kibum were there too. kibum knew how to fight that's why junsu thought of having him here also to protect the ones their leaving behind...

"here..." siwon handed yunho a what looked like a watch "if anything happens..push that red button on the side and i'll come after you" he instructed

"but i told you siwon, i dont want authorities to get involved and if LSM finds out he'll surely harm my baby.."yunho replied

"no authority yunho...just me...please..im going to follow you but i won't let them catch me..i want you all to be safe.." siwon gave yunho a pleading look

"he is right hyung...we might need him somehow..siwon is trained well...aside form being a police man..he is a 4th rank black belter in taekwando anyway..." yoochun said agreeing to siwon's idea

"alright..but please stay low..i don't want anything to happen to ha neul" with that said the 4 tvxq left with siwon tailing an hour after

-----------------------------------------------------------

infront of the SM academy building..

yunho dialed LSM's number..

"we're here..." yunho said briefly

"come up..coz i can't stand your wailing daughter any longer..." the man on the other line said..ha neul's scream and cries can be heard in the background and it broke yunho's heart..

the 4 boys went up to the rooftop...there they saw a man standing by the edge with his back at them..

"hello boys..its been a long time..." LSM smirked while turning to face his former band

"where is my baby?" yunho spat while trying to control himslef from going and beating the old man...

with a snap of a finger..men in black with masks on appeared..one of them carrying ha neul who was looking so tired and had herself cry to sleep...

"what do you want you old hag?" yoochun spat as he glared at LSM

"that's not how you greet the one you used to call father my dear trainee" LSM teased

"you were never a father to us..you just wanted money that you didn;t care if we were working ourselves to death...what kind of a father is that? at least JYP and YG trainees were treated better by their CEOs.." junsu retorted..anger bulding up inside him

"wow..you have grown up really over the years junsu..our little cute baby knows how to fight back now...but we will see how you four fights back if i kill this little angel here" the four boys eyes widened as the man carrying ha neul brouht out a gun 

"please..please..don;t harm my baby.." yunho was now on his knees begging "what do you want from me? i will give you anything..money? tell me how much..." he pleaded..

"i want you to suffer yunho..i want you to feel how to loose a daughter..mine only wanted you to love her..but you rejected her because of that son of a b*&^% you call your lover...and you!" he pointed to yoosu "you had the guts to build a company that killed the one i build up over the years so i want you to feel how to loose the person that has been your wall..the person you followed ..." LSM was now very angry

"kill me instead..but please let my daughter and the other guys live...if you kill me..my daughter looses a father..jae looses a lover and the others looses a friend..changmin will have a hard time with our company..that way you have already killed a lot of birds with one stone..but please spare my daughter..." yunho begged some more...

"if that's what you want yunho..how can i refuse such a good offer?" LSM walked over to yunho and pointed a gun into his head

"give junsu my daughter pls..junsu..take care of her...yoochun pls don't leave them and be ha neul's appa...changmin..im sorry..." yunho said while looking at his friends..the other three boys are now crying.

.LSM instructed to give ha neul to junsu but in his mind he is not letting anyone leave alive...a smirked formed in his face...

little did everyone know..siwon managed to kill all the men guarding the place on his way up without the others noticing..and now he is only waiting for yunho to press the button that will signal him to come out fomr behind the rooftops's door...

"say your prayers my dear yunho...if your lucky you might just see jaejoong soon..." LSM laughed and before he could pull the trigger..yunho managed to press the button on his watch and like in the movies siwon came out from nowhere knocking LSM down then proceeding to fight the other guys..yoochun and yunho also started to beat up LSM's men and changmin tried to protect junsu and ha neul by putting his arms around them while they walk back from the fighting scene...

little did they know LSM was regaining his consciousness and manage to take hold of his gun..he aimed for ha neul and then..

"BANG!"

a shot was heard ...yunho saw LSM holding the gun up and he ran to him and pushed him over the edge and into his death..

as he looked back to where ha neul was..all he saw was junsu, changmin and ha neul on the ground and blood all over...siwona nd yoochun was able to beat up the men till they can't fight anymore..

junsu pulled himself and ha neul up from the ground ..he checked on ha neul first and saw the baby girl was up and crying...then he looked on his left..and saw a body that was lying in a pool of blood..

"changminnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!" he screamed...all friends run up to where they were only to see changmin's almost lifeless body...siwon managed to call for an emergency team immidiately and some police back up...

yunho held his friend's hand.."changmin ah..wake up...please...im sorry..im sorry..."

changmin opened a little bit of his eyes..he looked at ha neul and smiled..then he closed his eyes once again...