22: "im tired chunnie ah...i want to sleep....."

i loved you before.. and i still love you now...

when heechul woke up a day after the incident, he refused to talk and eat..leeteuk would always find him zoning out..staring at nothing...when han kyung came in...he turned his head away refusing to look at his husband...

"heechul ah...mianhae...." hankyung said as he tried to hold chullies hand but the latter just pulled away...he was again staring at nothing...not uttering a single word..."but please eat...you'll turn weak if you don't..i don't want you t be sick...karam wouldn't want that too...please eat..." hankyung tried to feed heechul but his wife wouldnt open his mouth...

"hankyung ah..maybe its best if you leave for now..give heechul sometime to think..." jae said ..teukie and jae took turns staying with heechul so he won't do anything again..sometimes nari would come ..junsu rarely visits because his brother was still in korea...

"ok...princess ill come back...and i promise when i do..everything will be resolved..." hankyung leaned to kiss heechul on his forehead and then said goodbye to jae...

"chullie?" jae tried to get his friends attention..and when heechul looked at jae..he started to cry...the whole day heechul stayed in jae's arms until he fell asleep... "its going to be ok chullie..we are here for you..."

------------------------------------------------------------

meanwhile in seoul..junsu tried his best to avoid all the times yoochun wanted to go out with him instead he lied and pushed yoochun to go with junho instead...

that day keita wanted to go to the zoo...junsu said he wasnt feeling well and junho could go with them instead..yoochun wanted to stay and go some other time..but junsu managed to convine him by saying that keita would be upset if they didn't go...

after they left..junsu wanted to go to the park..he put on his jacket and took his phone, his wallet and his keys... he sat down on a bench near the water fountain..and started to remember all the happy memories he had with yoochun..the time he proposed in japan..the time they found out he was pregnant..the day keita was born..keita's first steps..keita's first words.. every moment junsu tried to remember..memories that he will forever cherish..and hopefully yoochun and keita will too...

"junho is perfect to replace me ... we are one and the same..i am him..and he is i...hopefully when im gone they wont feel much emptiness without me..." junsu told himself....

he watched families walk by..he saw a little boy who looked very happy being with both of his parents...he saw another chld cuddling with his mother...and another mother who was playing with her daughter... "junho can do everything that im not going to be able to do...he will be keita's mother..with junho around..keita will grow up with both parents..and hopefull everytime he sees junho he will also remember me..." tears started to fall from his eyes...how he wished his life would be longer..he didn't want to push junho into this because he knows he is hurting his brother...but keita will need a mother to care for him... "why so early?" he asked himself..."keita is still too young..i wanted to spend more time with him and watch him grow up...have i been a bad person to deserve this?" su began to question..."my heart bleeds for my son...i will surely miss him..."

he stayed there until the sun was about to set.. staring at nothing..then he decided to go home..yoochun, keita and junho must be on their way already....as he stood up he felt s very sharp pain in his head..it was like his head was being hammered and cracked open...he let out a loud scream that made people look at him..."aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" he cried as he felt the pain get worse..some concerned people came and asked him if he was alright...he held his head and gripped on his hair.....he then started to feel the pain subside..he started to feel numb...and before he knew it..everything went black....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in the hospital junsu laid unconscious still...tubes running everywhere..what the doctors discovered gave them a very painful idea of what junsu was going through..bruises..his body was filled with bruises..not the ones you get from getting beat up..but the ones that says the end is near...

when yoochun got the call from the hospital...he and junho dropped keita at changmin's first then went to find junsu..whne they arrived yoochun immidiately asked for his wifes room number..and it shocked him to find out he is in ICU...chunnie ran till he found the room..junho just followed..they were asked to put on clean scrubs because junsu's body is very compromised that they can't risk him having an infection...

"su....." yoochun whispered.."wake up baby..im here...." still junsu didn't move...

"mianhae yoochun ah...he didn't want you to know...we didnt expect this to happen this early..the doctor said he still had six months to a year..but it came too fast..." junho said as he put one hand on yoochun's shoulder

"what do you mean? what six months to a year?" yoochun was confused as to what junho was trying to say..

"yoochun ah...junsu.....he...is...dying...." junho tried to hold back his tears...looking at his brother lying there unconscious he felt pain all over his body..he felt what junsu had gone through a while ago..and finally he just fcant hold his tears back anymore...

"dying? no..your lying..junsu is not going anywhere..i need him..keita needs him..." yoochun was in denial although he can't deny those bruises that he failed to notice..

"he has cancer..rare in men..but it happens..worst...it already travelled to his blood and his brain...he called me to korea because he wanted me to be the one to replace him..to take care of you and keita..to him being twins i can fill the space he is going to leave behind...although i didn't want to..for him i am trying...i wanted to give him his last wish..mianhae yoochun..mianhae..." junho explained ...

"why didn;t he tell me? and what kind of a husband am i to not notice that my wife is slowly fading away..." yoochun sobbed...

a few hours later...yoochun fell asleep at junsu's bedside.junho left for a while because he wasn't feeling well seeing his brother in such a state...

junsu slowly opened his eyes..."hmm where am i?" he thought..he looked around and noticed he was in a hospital..and tubes were running in and out of him...he then saw yoochun sleeping...he moved his hand and touched yoochun's hair..and then his cheeks..and then his lips... "mianhae yoochun ..mianhae..." junsu whispered

yoochun felt something and woke up..as he looked up he saw junsu staring at him "junsu! are you ok?"

"neh yoochun ah..im fine...." junsu tried to sound ok althought obviously he was not...

"why didn't you tell me? why did you hide this from me? didn't we promise at our wedding that we will share everything with eachother..we will go through everything together...." yoochun sobbed

"mianhae...i just didn't want you to worry...i wanted to be able to go without worrying how you and keita will go on..that's why i called my brother here...." su explained

"and you think i wont feel the pain if you leave just like that.?" yoochun said looking sternly at junsu's eyes..."junsu...you and me we are one..and whatever you are going through..i want to be the one to be at your side all the time..."

"that's why i am sorry..if i could live longer id be the happiest person on earth because i could spend a long time being together with you...i have always wished to see keita grow up until he gets married...but now i can't..i am dying already...." junsu tried to hold back his tears...

"miracles happen su...we will do everything for you to get better..i promise..." yoochun held junsu's hands

"miracle...i believe in miracles..but if its time for me to go..we can't really do anything about it..." su gently moved his hand away from yoochuns... "just promise me you will be happy always...even after im gone..let yourself love again.."

"no..i will only love you...i loved you before..i still love you now..and i will love you forever...." 

"im tired chunnie ah...i want to sleep....." with that junsu closed his eyes...yoochun just sat there crying....