21:please be ok

i loved you before.. and i still love you now...

Hankyung and the kids went to the amusement park..the three of them enjoyed some rides..ate ice creama and took pictures together...

"appa...ride horsey..." karam tugged on his father's shirt while pointing on the carousel

"again karam? we rode it three times already...appa is dizzy..." han kyung told the younger one...but then

"papa..i wil ride with karam..." shui told hankyung and then went to hold karam's hand "common karam..let's go ride the horsey.."

"yay!! karam likes gege so much.." the little one skipped happily with shui

as the two boys were on the ride..han kyung took out his phone and took some pictures..he felt kind of happy as he saw the two boys laughing together..."maybe it wouldn't be so bad if shui would be karam's brother.." he thought...

they rode some other rides and then went to watch a circus show...

on their way home to jae's house, the two boys sat together at the back of the car..because karam was too tired..he fell asleep and was already leaning..shui noticed it and pulled karam to rest on his lap...han kyung was looking once in a while throught the mirror and he saw one of the most beautiful sights ever...they looked like real brothers..and shui has been nice all they to karam that hankyung can't help but to like the boy..

as hankyung pulled over infront of the house..leeteuk came out to take karam..as he opened the door he saw the same sight..

"they do look like real brothers huh..." leeteuk said to han kyung who was walking towards him

"neh...karam was so happy with shui..shui acted like a real big brother and took care of karam.." geng stated

"well let's just hope we find out the truth soon..if it turns out that shui isnt your son..and they become close..both children will be heart broken..." leeteuk lifted up karam and walked back to the house..he turned to look at hankyung one more time.."goodnight hannie..let's hope for the best..."

hankyung left with shui...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

at heechul and hankyung's house:

hankyung carried shui into the house and into the guest room... he tucked the boy in and then he sat down beside him...

"maybe it wont be so bad to have you as my son..."  he whispered as he look at the boy's face.."karam likes you..."

he kissed the boy's forehead and then headed to his room...he sat down on the bed..and he can feel the emptiness of not having his wife there...

"i miss you princess...i  miss you so much...." tears silently fell from his eyes.."i love you..." he laid down and cried himself to sleep...

-------------------------------

at the small house at yunjae's villa:

"heechul ...are you ok?" leeteuk said as he made his way to heechul in the garde...he sat beside him who was only staring at the night sky...

"eomma..will you take care of karam?" heechul asked

"of course..i will take care not only ok karam but also i will take care of you..." leeteuk answered

"thank you..." heechul uttered while hugging leeteuk then he went inside the house and walked over to his son's crib

"karam..remeber..eomma loves you very much..." he kissed his son and went out into the bathroom...

leeteuk who was on his way to one of the rooms..heard something fall hard in the bathroom...he immidiately went in and found heechul unconscious on the floor..both wrists bleeding...

"heechul...heechul!!!!" leeteuk tried to shake him to wake up but he wasn't moving..."wake up ..oh my god heechul hang in there..i wont let you die like this!" teuki ran to the phone and dialed for 119...

the sounds of sirens woke up yunjae and they immidiately went outside only to find heechul unconscious and is beeing wheeled into the ambulance..leeteuk following him

"jae..get karam..take care of him for now..ill go with heechul..." leeteuk instructed jae.."pabo heechul ..why would you do this? teukie thought as he boarded the ambulance...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yunho called hankyung who was very shocked..he woke up shui and both went straight to the hospital..

"what happened?" han kyung asked teukie for an answer but teuki wont talk to him..

"he..tried to kill himself...:" yunho who followed after the ambulance was teh one who answered the panicking han kyung..

"this is all my fault..." han kyung blamed himself.."i should be the one who needs to die not my princess.."

teukie who is still in  shock and is angry at the moment faced hankyung " yeah you should..."

"teukie hyung..stop it...i will take shui home with me, he'll stay with jae and the kids..ill be right back...." yunho told the two...

after yunho left..han kyung went and knelt down infront of teukie.."mianhae..mianhae...it is all my fault..i am sorry...." hankyung apologized over and over

leeteuk who was now calm just hugged han kyung..."don't worry it will be alright..heechul was just out of it..he'll be ok..."

"my princess...mianhae...please be ok..pls...pls....please be ok....."