20: "saranghae keita..saranghae..."

i loved you before.. and i still love you now...

@the yunjae villa:

"how could he do this to me and karam? does this mean he is really that boy's father?" heechul was talking angrily as he made his way into the main house where nari, shindong and the kids are...

"what happened? why is heechul upset?" nari asked jae while looking at heechul who sat down on the sofa...

"well we went to get some things from heechul's house and when we went in heechul saw shui and hankyung sleeping together in the couch..."jae explained

"eh? does that mean he already acknowledged shui as his son?" shindong asked

"i don't know..but it really made heechul very upset..." jae replied as he sat down beside a sobbing heechul...

"i hate him..i hate him...how can he do this to karam?" heechul cried even more...

"so what's your plan? maybe you should wait for han geng to explain everything first.." nari said

"i don't know..all i know right now is that i hate him...who knows if i just didnt see it but li yin is also in our house..that idiot..." heechul stood up and headed to the kid's room where seven,sky,hyori,rain and karam were sleeping,,,

"aish..we need help with this and only one person can mediate between two super junior members..." shindong said as he was looking for a number in hs phone

"i agree..you better call him..his children are so much in trouble right now.." jae nodded

"hello hyung? is there a way you can come here in jae's house for a while? we got a huge problem between heechul and hankyung..and heechul is staying here while the other one is at their house..and they seriously need you now.......arrasso...we will be here at jae's.."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

all the way in jeju where leeteuk chose to build his mansion with kang in and their twin daughters hyorin and hyomin:

"kang in ah..i need to go to busan.." teuk told his husband while packing his bags

"wae? did something happen to jae?" kang in asked his wife

"ani..something happend to heechul and han kyung..so i need to be there tomorrow.." teukie replied

"arrasso..it might be a huge problem since they've called suju's eomma...you can go..ill take care of the kids ..be careful neh?" kang in hugged his wife as he was now ready to go to busan..

his flight will be early in the morning..he's gonna be riding their own helicopter since teukie doesn't really like riding on public planes or any public transportation for that matter..and shindong will pick him up...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

shindong picked leeteuk up and headed for jae's house..there leeteuk went straight to the small house where he found a not so healthy looking heechul sitting on the couch..

"heechul ah..." leeteuk called as he entered

"eomma...." heechul uttered as he ran to the suju leader and hugged him as he cried...

"come let's sit down and tell me what happened..." leeteuk lead them into the sofa and he listened as heechul told him everything that happened..

"but we are not sure yet if LiYin is telling the truth..shindong got talk with yunho who told him that liyin just went there and dropped off shui and left just like that..." leeteuk tried being rational.."somehow...your husband just became a victim of circumstances..."

"i know..but..seeing them like that..and how shui looked so much like han kyung broke my heart...i felt jealous for my son..that's why i also felt like hating him..." heechul explained his side

"i see..i will go and talk to hankyung...but heechul a..take care of yourself..look at you..you are so pale..you can't take care of karam like that..." leeteuk showing his motherly side.."come..ill cook for you...i won't let  my prettiest suju baby to be like that..."

all day leeteuk took care of heechul while karam stayed with sky and seven...heechul didn't want him to see that his mother is a mess...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

the next day...

dingdonggggggggggggggggggggg...

"oh hankyung ah..what are you doing here early this morning?" jae opened the door for the visitor

"i want to see heechul...please i want to talk to him..." han kyung said..just then shui was making his way to his father's side

"ni hao.." shui bowed to jae...jae smiled to the boy and then looked at hankyung with a raised eyebrow

"well i can't leave him alone at home..." hankyung tried to explain..

"come in..." jae lead them to the living room.."if i were you id go find me a helmet...suju eomma is here..."

hankyung's eyes opened wide ..he knew that if leeteuk was there..it means he might be in trouble...

"ill go and get them from the small house..karam has been staying with sky and seven..heechul doesn't want karam to see how he is right now..."

jae went to the small house and informed heechul and leeteuk...heechul refused to go because he is not ready to face hankyung and shui...

"han kyung..." leeteuk uttered as he entered the living room

"lee..leeteuk eomma...where is heechul..?" the chinese man asked...

"he is not ready yet..sit down let's talk..." teukie sat down across han geng...he also looked at the boy briefly and nodded

"shui come with me for a sec..hankyung and leeteuk has something to talk about...let's go into the playroom..." shui stood up without a word and followed jae...

"do you know how i want to hit the daylights out of you right now?" teukkie began talking

"i know..but before you kill me eomma..please listen to my side first..." hankyung explained his side of the story of how he doesnt remember doing anything with liyin that night...and how now she just left her son with him and can't be found...

"ok..i know your also victim here butyou have to fix this fast..its already taking a toll on heechul..he is not looking very healthy yesterday..and if something happens to heechul i swear han kyung..ill kick your back to china..." with leeteuk's strong words, han kyung can only nod...

as they were talking..sky was walking down the stairs with little karam ...and as soon as karam saw han kyung..he wiggled his fingers out of sky's hand and ran to his father.."appa...appa...." hankyung hugged his son "i miss you so much karam..." sky went into the kitchen where she found her mother cooking breakfast,,,

shui walked out from the playroom and went to sit beside hankyung...karam pointed at him with and tilted his head with a questioning look that you usually see with toddlers who are curious about something...

"his name is shui..." han kyung answered..he wasn't sure if he needs to introduce shui as karam's brother since he isnt still sure if shui was his... 

"sh...shhh...sh.." karam tried to pronounce the boys name but found it hard..

"ge ge...call me gege.." shui told the little boy who to han kyung's surprise smiled

"gege...gege..gege.." karam repeatedly said..

leeteuk and hankyung watched how shui played with karam..the younger boy seemed to like shui..

"its a nice view..but this will hurt heechul..." leeteuk uttered..

"i know..i dont have anythign against shui..and i know heechul being a good person doesn't blame the boy either..but i need to find out if he is mine or not.."  han kyung sighed and just then heechul came in and saw karam and shui happily playing together...

"eomma..." karam ran to his mother as soonas he noticed heechul there..shui stood up and bowed...

"eomma..."karam then pointed to shui.."gege...gege..." hearing his baby call shui big brother..heechul felt pain in his heart...now karam sees him as his brother..

"heechul.." hankyung started to talk but chul just cut him off

"im just here to see my son.." heechul sat down on the sofa across his husband with karam in his arms...karam then left his mother and went back to playing with shui...

"can i borrow karam just for a day? i...i miss him so much...i am doing the best i can to find li yin so we could clear things up...but i also want to spend a day with my son...." hankyung gave heechul a pleading look...

"you are already with your son..what do you need karam for?" leeteuk immidiately stood up and lead both shui and karam to the kitchen..shui didnt need to hear the conversation that might end up bad...

"please chullie...just for one day...i promise after i will do everything to prove if shui is my son or not..." hankyung was now begging heechul

"fine..bring back karam tonight.."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

meanwhile in seoul at yoosu's mansion..

"su baby are you ready? its our movie day today..." yoochun excitedly said to junsu..

"uhmmm sorry chunnie i cant..i have a meeting today..uhmmm..take junho hyung with you..im sure he'd love to go see a movie.." junsu lied to his husband...he didnt have a meeting..he just wants yoochun to get to know junho better..

"but..su...." chunnie tried to protest..

"common chunnie...my brother rarely visits and i cant really do anything since this is a very important matter in the office..." junsu lied some more to convince his husband...

"arrasso...junho ssi...want to go watch a movie with me?" yoochun asked junho who was playing with keita...

junho looked at his brother who gave him a pleading look and  a nod.."sure yoochun ..ill just go get my stuff..."

as his husband and his brother were leaving..junsu mouthed a silent thank you to his brother..who on the other hand is feeling very heavy about why junsu was doing this...

when the two left junsu sat beside keita who was busy playing...

"keita ..what do you think of uncle junho?" junsu asked his son...

"uhmmm..uncle junho looks like eomma..." keita replied without looking at his mother to answer...

"do you like uncle junho?" su asked again

"neh...keita like uncle junho..because uncle junho is like eomma in everything..." keita answered

"that's good..maybe keita won't miss that much since for him junho and i are so alike" junsu thought silently as he continues to watch keita...

"but i like eomma the most..." keita said as he stood up and went hugged his mother..junsu was unable to control his feelings and tears began to fall.."saranghae keita..saranghae..."