10: we will bring our angel back

i loved you before.. and i still love you now...

two days after the event..jae has not yet woke up...yunho was still waiting for lee soo mans instructions and praying is the only thing they can do for ha neul, becuase they know that one wrong move and the little girl will be in great danger...yunho decided to take jae home, he got one of the rooms arranged to be like a hospital room and hired two nurses and a doctor to take care of jae..of course the nurses and the doctor were sworn to not tell anybody about anything...JYJ and HoMin entertainment requested a court order for a news black out about the event that anyone who defies the  court order will be put in jail...Siwon who after becoming a singer went into the police academy and is now one of the highest ranking police men is the only authority who knew about the text message..the rest of the poice force thought it was only one of those random kidnappings that happen in seoul...

"yunho...let me handle this..the police force can track down lee soo man..." siwon coaxed his friend

"no siwon..my daughte's lifer is in his hands...i can't risk that..plus he knows you are our friend ..he can hurt you and kibum if he knows your trying to get involved..." yunho said refusing siwon's suggestion...

for safety reasons, hanchul, yoosu and shin-nari stayed with yunho in their Busan Villa..yunho didn't want them randomnly attacked especially the two pregnant ones and he fears that Lee soo man will also take Keita since yoochun and junsu supported and  follwed jae when he left tvxq and made JYJ...

buzzzzzzzz---------you have amessage---------buzzzzzzz

hello yunho..nice day were having...

too bad your kid can't stop crying...and it is annoying...

maybe i need to do something to shut her up..

what do you think?

tomorrow night i want you, changmin yoochun and junsu

at the old SM Academy bulding's rooftop..

bring the police and i will plunge your daughter into her death..

see you there boys...

yunho clenched his fist after reading the text message...he forwarded it to the other tvxq boys who were just in the living room while he was by jae's bedside...

"jae i will get our daughter back..so that when you wake up..we will be a family again...." yunho whispered to his "sleeping" lover

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

in the living room:

"what are we going to do? what if he tries to kill us what will happen to keita?" yoochun said while pacing around

"chunie..yunho and jae needs our help and if by going there means we can get ha neul back then we should go..i;m sure God will not let anything bad happen to us because He knows that we have a son that needs us..." junsu replied while rocking a sleepy keita in his arm

"i'm sorry i have to put you guys through this..." yunho uttered as he made his way to the living room.."im so sorry.."

"no hyung..ha neul is important to us too..and we sure cannot forgive that idiot because of what he did to jae hyung..and if it something happens to ha neul i'll kill Lee Soo Man myself" changmin said with his fist clenched

"i agree with changmin ..ha neul is like my daughter already..and i don't want to risk her life just because of LSM's stupidity" yoochun held yunho's hand and gave an assuring smile which yunho replied with a hug...

"chullie..nari..please take care of keita while we deal with this bastard..siwon please protect them.." junsu gave siwon a pleading look

"be careful you guys..and please bring ha neul back safe.." nari said while giving yunho a hug...

"alright then..tomorrow..we will bring our angel back..."