24: was junsu....saying goodbye?

i loved you before.. and i still love you now...

 

when everyone was about to go back to having fun..a scream was heard ..

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

and then the scream was gone.."junsu" yoochun uttered as they began to run to where the scream was heard... it lead them into the garden...where they found an unconscious junsu on the ground..pale..not moving..

"junsu...junsu..wake up!" yoochun shook his wife..."junsu...please wake up..." chunnie continued to shake junsu while already crying...

they called 119 and rushed junsu to the nearest hospital..he was then again confined to the ICU...

"who is mr park's family?" the dr who came out from the room asked

"i am his husband..." yoochun answered..the others waiting for what the doctor is going to say...

"mr park..i am sorry but..please have yourself ready...junsu's body just became very weak...and he might not make it by the end of the week...i'm sorry" the dr explained and then left...

yoochun fell on his knees..and cried..jae went to hug his soulmate...heechul and leeteuk broke down in their husband's arms

yunho called his house where nari, shindong, junho and changmin were left with the kids...

"junho ah...maybe you should come here...junsu is not well...he might not make it by the end of the week..." yunho explained to junho who was also crying in changmin's arms while talking to yunho...

It was supposed to be a happy day since heechul and han kyung's problem got fixed..but as junsu's condition worsened...not a single eye was dry from tears...

yoochun went into junsu's room..junsu was on isolation also because of the risks for infection becuase his body can't fight anymore... yoochun sat beside junsu who was now on a ventilator...

"junsu ah...wake up..." chunnie was in tears..."if you wake up..you me and keita will go to the beach...you said last time that you want to go there right?...keita was excited when you told him were going to play in the sand and make sand castles...." yoochun sobbed harder... "you will wake up soon neh? we will  fight together..we will be together until we are old..and gray...like how we used to imagine..me pushing your wheelchair while we stroll in the park..."

yoochun laid his head on junsu's side...he eventually cried himself to sleep... and then he had a dream...

yoochun was in a field full of lavander flowers..keita's favorite flower...and from a distance he could see junsu lying on the ground staring at the sky

"what are you looking at su?" he asked

"the sky..." junsu replied...

"why?" chunnie asked again

"i want to be the sky when i die...so that i can still look over you and keita everyday....and when it rains..it would mean im crying becuase i am missing you...." junsu explained

"su a..please don't leave me ever..."

"chunnie..its time..." junsu stood up..yoochun followed...junsu kissed his husband and hugged him and them turned around to leave... "i love you..." he shouted as he walked faster...yoochun tried to run after him..but junsu just seemed to move away faster and faster..and then he can't see him anymore...he fell on his knees and broke down..then it started to rain...he remembered what    junsu told him..junsu was now crying..

"junsu ...please come back to me..please....please....."

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

yoochun woke up by the sound of a heart monitor flat lining..doctors and nurses rushed into the room...and tried to revive junsu...

yoochun was pulled by his friends on the side...they were all feeling lost...

junho who was equally hysterical at the moment because he was feeling pain that he can't explain..not in his body.but in his heart...looking at his brother felt like his heart was being ripped out...

at the same time in the house where nari was watching the kids ..

keita saw his mother standing by the door that leads to the garden..without nari noticing he ran out ...

"eomma!" keita huged his mother

"keita..always be a good boy for eomma ok?" junsu kissed his son's forehead

"neh..keita will be a good boy..." keita said

"i love you..."

"i love you too eomma.."...

"keita!" nari found keita sitting in the garden alone" i was worried sick looking for you"

"waeyo? i was with eomma..hmmmm? where did he go?" keita tiltted his head in confusion...

nari hugged keita..she just recieved a call rom the hospital and just found out junsu is very critical and is currently being revived because he flatlined...nari cried while hugging keita....he just saw his mother..

was junsu....saying goodbye?