"MICKY & XIAH forever..."

i loved you before.. and i still love you now...

13 years later....

"omo keita...you are sooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeee" sky hugged his boyfriend as he was getting ready

"thanks baby...and thank you for coming here today..." keita kissed his girlfriend's cheek

"congratulations keita..i am sure junsu will be so proud of you..." jaejoong patted keita's head

"thanks uncle jae..." the boy replied...

then while everyone was getting ready.. yoochun came in....

"appa...im glad you can make it.." keita said as he hugged his father

"of course ill make it..this is one big step for you son..and i won't miss it for the world...but are you sure this is what you want?" yoochun asked his son

"neh appa..i have the same dream as eomma..i will be succesful.. after all i am the son of park yoochun and kim junsu" keita proudly spoke as he smiled brightly...

"arrasso...komawo keita..." chunnie hugged his son once more..."komawo..not only because you are keeping your mother's memories alive because of this..but also because you have grown up so well...i love you son,...."

"you raised me well appa...and even if eomma is not here..i am sure he has looked out for me..." keita smiled...

"keitaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! i missed youuuuuuuuuuuu!" junho skipped happily to his favorite nephew..."you look so much like junsu...it makes me wanna cry..."

"don't cry uncle junho..you know eomma doesnt want you crying..." keita kissed his uncle on the cheek then he spotted a tall man approaching them "hi uncle minnie!"

"keita! wow..its just like junsu hyung came back to life..you are so handsome.." changmin high fived with the teenage

then somebody came in, "keita ssi...we will start in 5 minutes!" then that person left..keita faced all his uncles and aunt nari and their kids...

"thanks guys for coming here today..it means a lot to me..thank you for being there for me and my appa when eomma left us..." keita said and yooochun started tearing up

"uncle jae...uncle yunho..and seven...thank you for trusting me  with sky...i promise i will never hurt her..." he flashed a smile to jae and yunho

"you better not or im gonna kick you into the Han river.." yunho playfully warned keita which made all the others laugh

"uncle heechul and uncle hankyung...karam...uncle shindong, auntie nari, rain and hyori, uncle junho and uncle changmin,...thank you for all the support...especially you kids...thanks for being the bestest friends ever..." keita gave each of them a hug

"hyung! hwaiting!" karam,rain and hyori said together

"and of course my angel..sky...thank you for everything..i am the happiest guy on earth for having the best girlfriend ever..." keita hugged his girlfriend who hugged him back and gave him a kiss ..."goodluck babe!"

then someone came in again: "keita ssi..were ready to go" the man left and keita faced them all one last time...

"keita! hwaiting!" everyone encouraged

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MC: welcome everyone to the best concert ever..and i know you are all waiting for the most handsome guy in the universe..so here he is..the son of a legendary singer and master of musicals Kim Junsu..here he is please welcome KEITA "xiah" PARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

keita came out and a roar of cheers welcomed him..a lot of fans knew of his family and they can't get over the fact that he looks exactly like junsu that even the old people who used to be cassiopeians like him...yunho, jae, chun nd changmin allowed keita's fans to use the same color of balloons...his opening song was a revival of his mother's famous song" XIAHTIC"

as yoochun was watching his son, he was crying..he was very proud of what  keita has become...he and the others were smiling as they hear the fans comments..

"ommo keita looks so much like mr junsu.." a young fan commented

"it's like im going back to my tvxq/jyj days..its like watching xiah junsu all over again!" an ajhumma who was a tvxq/jyj fan said

the song that ended the concert was the one that touched everybody's heart the most...

"i would like to sing one last song..and it would be in honor of the best mother in the world, my mother Kim Junsu...i would like to ask my father park yoochun, my uncles jung yunho, kim jaejoong and shim changmin to join me on stage and sing this one with me...eomma..thank you for always watching over me..this one is for you" the original tvxq members went up on stage with mics in hand...and they sang PROUD...and like the last time they sang it with junsu..tears fell... 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the next day yoochun went to the beach where he carried junsu one last time...

"junsu a...how are you? i miss you so much...aren;t you rpoud of keita?he is a big star now..he said he shares the same dream as you...you know what..he grew up to look exactly like you...even he is a duckbutt.."yoochun laughed a little " and dont get me started at his laugh..your famous EU KYANG KYANG laugh was definitely passed down to him...oh and you know i think he is serious with sky that yunho hyung is being so overprotective and always over reacting..well jae hyung hits him once in a while tho..." then yoochun's face turned sad "i wish you were here to see all these..i really really miss you su...and you know what...i..am .still..inlove with you..."

then  a gust of wind came by...yoochun closed his eyes...as he felt the wind hug him...it brushed over his cheeks..and it felt like junsu just kissed him..and then the wind was gone...

yoochun opened his eyes and smile..."we will be together soon su...i love you..."

he then wrote something in the sand ...and then left...

and in the sand..it says...

"MICKY & XIAH forever..."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~the end~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

author's final note:

hi everyone..thank you for giving a little of your time to read my very first fanfiction ever...

reading all your comments everytime made me very happy..

i apologize to those who wanted junsu alive...but i ended it well still tho ...lol

so anyway..please look forward to my future stories..and i hope to see you all reading it again..

kamsahamnida *bows 90 degrees*

-mspiggyrabbit 4/8/11

 

new fic: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/34092/timeless-based-on-zhang-liyin-s-mv-of-her-song-timeless-hankyung-heechul-paranormal-sihanchul-siwon-superjunior-wonbum