Not an update: Just my main character and his girls at his movie premiere, 'Cold Eyes'!

Take A Chance On Me

I am so proud of our Lee Junho!

His very first movie, and acting along side such A-list actors & actress.

He looks so stunning at your red carpet event and really matches well with your co-stars, especially with his Han Hyo Joo nuna.

But...when I just saw the news and who Junho invited...

My poor fan girl heart has not stopped pumping at several miles per hour ever since.

1. KIM SO EUN - my main female character, the most beautiful actress out, the one girl who Junho absolutely fell head over heels for a year ago; ATTENDED the premiere. I always hoped she would go to their concert, but she didn't. However, she did not disappoint and came to SUPPORT him. Oh my OTP is well and truly alive!!!

2. Ye Eun - Junho's female best friend in TACOM and in real life. So happy that she came too! Really don't see enough of them interacting with each other. Can never forget the countless times that Junho has mentioned her and of course their y performance for 'Dance2Night' at JYPN in Japan. Oh of course JYP and the 2PM boys came, too bad Taecyeon and Jun.K couldn't attend. Jun.K is promoting in Japan, but Ye Eun is here for Junho? Ye Eun and Chansung are looking good together...UEE was just a short affection for our Chan? Ye Eun is his long-term goal LOL.

3. Suzy - of course Junho's most favourite dongsaeng must attend! Not to mention another of her most favourite oppas in Kim Soo Hyun (and Wooyoungie of course) attended too! She is looking pretty as usual :).

4. The full list of attendees:

Cold Eyes VIPs who attended 'Cold Eyes' Movie Premier.


Song Seung Hoon
Kim So Eun
Park Yoochun
Song Joong Ki
Kim Su Hyeon
Actor Kwon Sang Woo and Actress Son Tae Young couple
T-ara Eun Jeong
After school: Lee Ju Yeon, U-IE, Lizzy
JYP
Actor Ju Ji Hoon
Actor Lee Choni & Jung Hye Jin couple
Actor Yoo Ji Tae and Actress Kim Hyo Jin couple
Khun
Yenny
Chansung
Wooyoung
Suzy
Jokwon 
Lee Kwang-Soo

 

Okay, my number one OTP in Korea is still alive. The Junsso ship is well and truly sailing, despite things cooled way down, like way down after M&L. I knew they would not have lost contact with each other! So congratulations to my Junho once again, and I hope he had a very memorable night with his girls, especially with his one and only Miss Kim So Eun.