The Wanted

Take A Chance On Me

The return of Kim Bum, and response to seeing So Eun again has impacted the girl herself much more than she had ever imagined. The main reason for Kim Bum's refusal to reconcile with his beloved So Eunnie, is the same reason as to why he had left So Eun initially - Lee Junho. The childhood best friends have still not contacted each other since the phone call ten days ago, but despite this avoidance; especially on Kim Bum's behalf, So Eun remains torn and doubtful that she will ever have her Kim Bummie oppa back. Whilst So Eun is painfully attempting to find ways to save their friendship, Junho has been a very supportive boyfriend by staying by her side, consoling her, trying to make her happier. As this Saturday night will be Junho's other best friend, Jang Wooyoung's "end of solo promotions party", Junho wants to use this occasion to cheer up his disheartened girlfriend by taking her to this celebration for them both to enjoy themselves as well as taking the chance to formally introduce her to the JYP family. The party for Wooyoung should be a memorable one.

...

Tuesday Night

Junho's POV

We are having a party to celebrate Wooyoungie's successful end to his very first solo promotions, which will be an opportunity to not only praise and cheer for our member but also one to have a exciting night out. My So Eun has not been so...cheerful these days. She is really having a tough time dealing with her Kim Bummie oppa's unwillingness to forgive her for having for her own happiness. Although I have been supporting So Eun to keep being optimistic that Kim Bum will be her best friend again, I am finding it hard to hold my own opinions in of this situation. I personally think that Kim Bum, who had single-handedly let So Eun go, should not be so...unforgiveable. As a man, he should be stronger and not so cowardly to a person he obviously still loves and he should be not so selfish in only thinking about his own feelings and not So Eun's. But right now, I cannot do anything to help. All I can do is to stay by my So Eun's side, by giving her my care and affection so she can feel more secure. 

I hope she will be willing to come to the party. Here goes nothing...

Caller ID: My So Eun <3. Dial.

 

"Yoboseyo? Oh Junho-yah, what's up hon?" answered So Eun.

"Annyeong my darling. So Eun-ah, are you busy next Saturday night?" I asked.

"Why? Are you going to take me on a romantic date?" asked So Eun.

"Aniya, as much as I want to we'll just have to wait until next time..." 

"Then what do you want to do on Saturday night?" asked So Eun, as if she were slightly disappotinted. 

"Well, we are having a party to celebrate Wooyoungie's successful solo debut with the whole JYP family. So I want to take this chance at the party to help you loosen up a little and introduce you to my brothers and family from the company..." This was a true fact, since our relationship has developed strongly over the last two months or so, I want to introduce her as my amazing, beautiful girlfriend to everyone.

"Oh, Wooyoung-ssi is finishing his promotions so quickly? Arasso, it would be nice to finally meet the members and the JYP family." said So Eun happily.

"Arasso, I'll go to the party. It seems like it would be really fun! What is the dress code?" asked So Eun.

"Chincha? You agree to go? Assa! Now I can show you off to everyone, making them jealous of me having such a lovely girlfriend!" I replied excitedly. I am so relieved that she agreed to go, since she hasn't really wanted to go out on dates with me recently..

"Aigoo...I am not that lovely... What should I wear then?" You really are the most loveliest girl I have ever encountered with.

"I believe it is semi-formal dress, leaning towards to 'Cocktail Party' esque. Please, do not wear something too revealing okay? You are mine and only I am allowed to stare at you arasso?" If So Eun goes to the party dressed in something like her y purple dress from our picnic date...all the men in the room, myself included would get overexcited.

"Okay, I understand. I won't wear something too but nice enough to impress your members. Where is the party anyway?" asked So Eun. Aish, this woman...

"It is a Rooftop Bar in Gangnam. But come to our dorms first so I can introduce you to the members formally before the party." 

"That sounds great! I can't wait to meet the members!" said So Eun excitedly. I really hope that the members like her because she is very precious to me.

"Well, it should be a special night for our hard-working Wooyoungie! I am truly so proud of him. He has done so well..." Wooyoung has really worked tiredlessly for his solo debut, having many sleepless nights and practicing everyday. I look up to his success and I hope we can continue to build on our strength as 2PM.

"Me too. I think he is really masculine and handsome. Plus, he really does bring the y ladies! His hair, body and not to mention that cover for 'Men's Health'!" said So Eun like a total fan girl. Tsk, how can she praise him like that in front of me?!

"Yah! Wooyoungie might seem like a y man but he is actually too cute for his own good! I am way more ier than him. You just wait Kim So Eun!" Great, now I am being the jealous boyfriend. She really does know how to make me frustrated..

"Junho-yah, okay then. You are the iest, the most handsome, the most masculine. I got to go now so I am hanging up 'Mr. Jealous Boyfriend'! Bye!" She then hanged up on me. At least So Eunnie's mood has improved, seeing that she can make a laugh again makes me feel more at ease. I can't wait for Saturday night!

...

Saturday Night - at 2PM's dorm

So Eun's POV

The night has finally arrived. The night for Wooyoung-ssi's celebration for his solo debut. The night where Junho officially introduces me, to all s and JYP family, as his girlfriend. This party is going to be big. I am so nervous right now, as my legs are shaking as I walk up to the elevator from the carpark of 2PM's apartment building. Calm down, breathe Kim So Eun! I must stay cool and composed, not frantic and crazy like this!

I finally enter the elevator and pressed '17'.

...

Junho's POV

Ding Ding Ding...

There goes the doorbell. My So Eun is finally here.  It is time to welcome her into our dorm for the very first time. I am suprisingly nervous as my whole body is  trembling on my way to the door. Here goes nothing...

"Annyeong So Eun-ah. You really look like a goddess tonight. Absolutely stunning." So Eun, your natural beauty never fails to take my breath away. I admire my gorgeous girlfriend in her enchanting champagne-coloured one shoulder dress, which fits perfectly with her slender 'S' line body figure, and her signtaure lightly curled hair. I do not think I have seen a woman so mesmerizing before. 

"Annyeong Junho! You look very handsome tonight. I must say that you really look your best in dress shirts!" said So Eun, as I pulled her in for a brief embrace and a kiss on her forehead before holding her hand tightly while leading her into our apartment.

"Oh, our sister-in-law is in the building!" said Chansung. Sister-in-law, actually does not sound all that bad...

"Deh?!" said the nervous sister-in-law. Hah, So Eun, I caught you blushing again!

"You like it don't you So Eunnie?" I whispered into So Eun's ear, as she quickly nudged my stomach while still carrying that embarrassed smile of hers. Oh why do you have to be so adorable?

Suddenly, members and the girls all gather at the front entrance in front of us. So Eun's hand is shaking a little, she must be anxious. I then tighten my grip on her hand.

"Guys, this is Kim So Eun. My lovely, charming girlfriend. Please treat her nicely, or else!"

"Annyeonghaesayo sister-in-law, So Eun-ssi!" greeted everyone. My brothers and sisters had all delighted smiles on their faces, showing that they must like her already.

"Annyeonghaesayo, I'm Kim So Eun. It is nice to finally meet you all! I hope we can all get closer as friends!" said So Eun excitedly. Her nerves had seemed to have calmed down now. She is more comfortable now. So Eun brings her warmth to those around her once she is comfortable with them...

"Yah Junho-ah! You have got yourself such a perfect catch! So Eun-ssi you are really beautiful! I approve!" said Jun.K hyung. Aigoo this hyung...

"Yes we all approve too! Junho-yah do not ever lose your grip on So Eun-ssi!" said Taecyeon hyung, as everyone else began to nod in approval. Even Ye Eun, who is suprisingly holding the arm of Chansung (!) nodded too, giving the thumbs up as well! My best friend...really is the best friend that I can never replace.

"Aniya...But thank you Jun.K-ssi or should I call you oppa?" said So Eun. Oppa?! No way.

"Yah Kim So Eun!" That was a little loud. I really get too jealous sometimes...

"No worries So Eun-ssi! You can call me oppa!" said Jun.K hyung.

"Us too!" followed Khun hyung and Taec hyung.

"Haha arasso. I will call all of you oppas!" said So Eun willingly

"So Eun-ssi, thank you for staying by our Junho for this while. He must have given you a hard time didn't he?" said Nichkhun hyung.

"Aniyo, it was not too hard. He is worth it..." said So Eun, as she gave me her signature sweet smile. Good answer my girl!

"Hyung, you are embarrassing her!" 

"Junho always talks about how lovely and amazing you are So Eun. He is always like 'So Eun this, So Eun that." said Jun.K hyung. Aish, he does not stop does he?!

"Deh? He actually does that? I will try to make him less bothersome for you oppas..." said So Eun. Bothersome? When was I?

"Yah So Eun, do not be fooled by them. They are just kidding! I am not that sulky!"

"Yes you are Nuneo. He can be a bit of a pain sometimes. Always being so indecisive and cautious... He is rather obedient after a few words though." Ye Eunnie  just came over to our side, in a very confident matter. She is back to her enthusiastic mood these days.

"Oh chincha? I should speak those few words with him more often then!" joked So Eun.

"Junho-yah, shouldn't you introduce your girlfriend to your best friend?" said Ye Eun, without any awkwardness at all.

"Of course Ye Eun. So Eun, this is Ye Eun, the bestest friend in this world." I said confidently.

"Annyeong Ye Eun-ssi. Have you been well?" greeted So Eun politely.

"Annyeong So Eun-ssi! Yes I have been well these days. Has our Junho been treating you nicely? If he doesn't, just tell me and I will punish him for you!" said Ye Eun. Ye Eunnie, you are one of a kind. So charismatic no matter the situation.

"Junho has been treating me like a little child. Can you teach him a lesson on how to treat a 23 year old woman like a mature one?" teased So Eun. I have been treating you like a mature lady, Kim So Eun-ssi! Please I do not want to be punished by Ye Eunnie... she can be fierce.

"Yah! I am a nice boyfriend thank you very much!"

"Oh is that right Junho-yah? Do you treat So Eun-ssi nicer than you do to me? I might get jealous haha." said Wooyoung. The man of the moment has arrived, of course with the arm of Suzy tugged onto his.

"Wooyoungie you're back! You know I will always treat you the best!" Oh our brotherly love.

"So Eun-ssi? Thank you for coming to my party tonight. It is great to finally meet you!" said Wooyoung, as he let out his hand for So Eun.

"Wooyoung-ssi, congratulations! No, it is my pleasure to be invited. I loved 'y Lady' so much! Everytime I listen to your song, it makes me feel like going to a club!" said So Eun, with her cheeks turning into that rosy complexion of hers. But for my male best friend? Aish, this woman needs to maintain her cool.

"Thank you So Eun-ssi. You look very nice tonight. Champagne really suits you!" complemented Wooyoung, before I pull So Eun back to my side.

"So Eun-ah, that is enough admiration for him. Wooyoungie is mine not yours!" I teased.

"Oh unnie! I love that dress of yours! Oppa, So Eun unnie was with Junho oppa the other night when they sent me home. She is so pretty!" said Suzy.

"Suzy-ah annyeong. Thank you. You look gorgeous tonight too. Your LBD is y!" said So Eun. I tend to dissagree with my girlfriend becuase I think Suzy should put some more clothing on. Her dress is way too short... If So Eun wore something like that, I would refuse to take her out.

"Yah, are you two couples ready yet? Wooyoung-ah, it is time to go!" said Chansung.

"Arasso, let's go everyone!" said Wooyoung, as we all leave our apartment.

...

The car ride to the Rooftop Bar

Junho and So Eun decide to take So Eun's car alone, since So Eun may want to leave the party earlier. However, Junho wanted to drive So Eun's Mercedes because he had always wanted to.

"So how do you think of the members?" asked Junho.

"The are very nice and friendly. It seems like we will get along well." replied a satisfied So Eun.

"Wooyoung is really y in person. Jun.K oppa seems very charismatic. Taecyeon oppa has a nice body. Nichkhun oppa is the most handsome person I have ever seen, chincha." explained So Eun.

"Yah...I know Khun hyung has god-like looks. But the question is, who is better? Hyung or me?" asked Junho, in his usual jealous self.

"Your hyung of course!" joked So Eun.

"YAH! KIM SO EUN!" exclaimed an angered Junho.

"But you are much more captivating, unique, gifted and loving than he is...That is why you are my man, arasso?" said a sincere So Eun.

"Aigoo, that's better." said a relieved Junho.

...

The Party Celebrations

The whole JYP family have arrived at the venue, the luxurious 'Rooftop Bar' in Gangnam. All the guys are dressed sharply in dress shirts, looking ever so divine for Wooyoung's special occassion. However, it was the ladies who had blew them away; each lady dressed in attire that takes any man's breath away. As the guests all enter the private section, the star of the moment Jang Wooyoung steps onto the stage for his introductory speech.

"Annyeong, this is JWY. I would like to thank all of you, my brothers, sisters, friends -  family, for coming to this special night. I am so happy that my solo debut was a success, which was something I could never have imagined before. But it was you guys, who had steered me on to work even harder and made me a stronger individual for this album. Thank you once again, and I hope you enjoy this party! Saranghaeyo!" said Wooyoung.

The whole JYP family then gave their beloved Wooyoung a warm round of applause, with the 2AM and 2PM members running onto the stage to congratulate their brother, while lifting him onto their shoulders and shouting like a bunch of outrageous young beasts, 'JANG WOOYOUNG MANSE! MANSE! SARANGHAE!'. This had caused all the ladies in the room, including the shy So Eun, who was linking arms with Ye Eun of all people, to laugh and scream loudly.

Junho then returned by So Eun's side, who was standing alone at the Bar, as Ye Eun had went off with Chansung on the dance floor.

"Oh, where did Ye Eun go? Wasn't she with you a moment ago?" said Junho, who wraps his arm around So Eun.

"Ye Eun went off with Chansung onto the dance floor." said So Eun, while pointing towards the two in question.

"Omo, since when did they get that close?" said Junho.

"Anyway, I would like to introduce you to the rest of the JYP family and Jin Young hyung himself. Is that alright? Or is it too uncomfortable?" asked Junho considerately.

"That would be good! Meeting your boss, Park Jinyoung-ssi...I will be okay because I don't think he looks too scary..." said So Eun, in an attempt to be confident in front of Junho.

"Well, honestly, even myself I believe that I can scare people sometimes..." said the boss himself from behind the couple.

"Ah Jinyoungie hyung! You are here! I think you just gave So Eun a shock!" said Junho, who was in shock himself.

"Annyeonghaesayo Miss Kim So Eun. It is nice to finally meet you. Junho always speaks fondly of you to me." said JYP.

"Annyeonghaesayo Mr. Park Jin Young-ssi! It is an honour to meet you! Oh I don't have a lot of attributes to speak fondly of..." said So Eun calmly.

"Oh yes you do! You are one pretty young lady! And I am happy for you and Junho to date openly. Even be a public item if you wish too!" said JYP.

"Chincha hyung? You would allow us?" asked Junho, who was in awe to his boss' approval.

"Yes Junho, I approve of your relationship with So Eun-ssi. A girl like her is hard to find! So Eun-ssi, pelase make our Junho happy because he can be a little gloomy on the inside at times. Oh and, when you graduate from your acting major, give me a call! I will be interested in bringing you into our JYP family as an aspiring actress!" assured JYP happily.

"Oh thank you so much! It would be a privilege to be apart of your company, Mr. Park Jin Young-ssi." said a suprised yet honoured So Eun.

"No worries! Welcome to the family! You two have a fun night together!" said JYP, who went to the dance floor.

...

The night was coming to a closing end, as it was time for a special performance by Wooyoung. The lights had suddenly turned off, with the spotlight on the pathway from Wooyoung on the stage to Suzy, who was standing in the centre in of the audience.

"This song is dedicated to the most beautiful, caring, sweet girl that god has ever created. That girl is the one I love with all of my heart. She is my baby, Bae Suzy." dedicated Wooyoung, who then begins to sing his song 'Only Girl' with all his emotions poured out for the tall, long-haired, princess-like girl standing in front of him.
 

 

Close your eyes and listen to this song
This song I sing for you
I will meet you in my dreams 
and tell you about my love
Having you next to me 
feels like a dream

 

When I see you smile, 
when I see pretty you
I fall in love more and more
I think of you before I go to bed, 
I close my eyes and sing of you
I want to be your dream

My only girl 
My only girl
My only girl 
My only girl
My only, My only, My only girl

I’ll remember your eyes, 
your tears that protected me
I am running toward you every day
Are you listening to my voice? 
My heart toward you?
I want to be your dream

My only girl 
My only girl
My only girl 
My only girl
My only, My only, My only girl

You’re my, you’re my, only girl

Wooyoung then finishes his sweet serenade for his Suzy, who was crazily happy due to being slightly tipsy from all the alcohol she had drank, with a passionate kiss for his most loved one in front of the whole audience. This made all the ladies tear up in envy and happiness for this couple, and the guys getting slightly flustered by the utterly romantic act by their fellow brother.

"Thank you all once again for coming to my party and I hope you had a fantastic time! I will work harder as a member of 2PM and Jang Wooyoung, the soloist, in future!" thanked Wooyoung, as he lead the crowd out of the bar.

...

On the way out

The lovebirds of the night, Junho and So Eun, along with the man of the night, Wooyoung and his Suzy start to head to the parking lot.

"Junho-ah, I'm going to go to the bathroom first, before we leave is that okay?" asked So Eun.

"Oh me too. I need to go load off all that alcohol..." replied Wooyoung.

"Arasso, you guys go. I'll wait here with Suzy...who seems a little out of her usual self. Come back quickly!" said Junho, as Wooyoung and So Eun head to the bathrooms, leaving Junho and Suzy waiting outside.

"Oppa...oppa..." said Suzy weakly.

"Yes, Suzy? Are you feeling alright? Can you see me?" asked a concerned Junho.

"I am alright...but oppa why are you so far away from me? Why are you always so far away from me?" said a drunken Suzy, who was starting to walk wildly towards Junho, who was trying to move further away from her.

"Suzy. I think you are drunk. You are saying silly things. Let's get you home okay?" said Junho, who's worried expression grew into a frown.

"Oppa...come closer. All I want is...a chance." said Suzy seductively. And before Junho realised, Suzy had already leached onto him and crashed her lips onto his at an instant. As soon as he realised that the drunken girl had laid her bitter mouth onto his, he tried to forcibly break free from her but she was tough to fight off. Suzy's chance was finally taken, and Junho's only chance to break away from this awful situation, had come to a quick end; as their partners had returned from the bathroom.

In a split second after Junho finally pushed Suzy away from him, Junho found his collar being grabbed onto and his whole body being dumped onto the concrete hard.

"YAH LEE JUNHO! GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY GIRLFRIEND!" yelled a ferocious Wooyoung, who then pulled his fist and punched Junho's face so hard that Junho's whole body had trembled onto the ground, with his bones almost demolished by Wooyoung's strength.

"BAE SUZY! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?! AGAIN!" shouted Wooyoung who pulled Suzy with the same rage to close in front of him, with his eyes fuming at his lover.

Junho then hears a familiar woman's broken-hearted tears and shrieks, as he finally got his injured head up form the ground to take a glance of that woman.

"S-s-s...So...Eun...I...am...so....deeply...sorry." mouthed Junho, who had painful tears streaming down from his damaged face.

"Junho...I....cannot....see...you...again...I am sorry." said a struggling So Eun, who ran away from the scene, with heavy teardrops falling from her swollen, red eyes down to her cold, numbed face.

Junho...how could he do this to me? This is not happening....there should be some complication...But he...Suzy... I cannot bear to see him anymore. So Eun thought to herself, as she slowly reached for her iPhone and shakingly uses her senseless fingers to hit her Dialled Contact List.

She then after much hesitation pressed:

Caller ID: Kim Bummie oppa

"Oppa...Junho...he...and Suzy...What..should I do?" said a depressed So Eun, who could not hold back her tears, forgetting all that has happened between her and her oppa.

"So Eun-ah. So Eunnie...Where are you now?" asked a franticly worried Kim Bum.

"I am...in...G-gangnam."

"Stay where you are. I am coming for you. I am here for you So Eun. Always have, always will. Just trust me."

...