Tired of Waiting Part 1

Take A Chance On Me

One week later

Junho's POV

We have just returned from schedules in Japan after one whole week. Japan was fun yet tiring of course, but it is the tiredness of work that results in eventual success in the end. So, it is back to practise in preparation for our upcoming Korean comeback in the next two months. It really is a busy period right now and I should be focusing solely on work but my mind has been filled with the image, the presence of one person -  that one pure, stunningly innocent girl; Kim So Eun. I miss every ounce of her; her sweet smile, her honeyed voice and the tender touch of her lips...when can I see you next So Eun-ah?

...

In the JYP practise room

The 2PM members have returned from Japan, and have resumed their practise regime for their highly anticipated domestic comeback. However, the members are not in top condition, after several concerts in Japan over the last week which had made a physical and mental imapct on them. Their bodies battered and drained from dance practise, due to the high level of difficulty in choregraphy for their title track. Their vocal chords are strained, especially for the vocalists in Jun.K, Junho and Wooyoung. After the first two hours of their gruelling session, their break could not come any faster. So, the members all drop on the floor at once in exhaustion, before Chansung gave all the members icy cold water bottles.

"Yah, that was intense! It is so hard to practise when we are in this condition..." said Taecyeon.

"It really is tough, my body is so weak right now. It is one of the rare times that I can't keep up with the choregraphy..." said a serious Wooyoung.

"I think we should have some time to relax after this session, we really do need it. But if we keep on working harder in practise, then the hard work will pay off, as our comeback would be more successful." said Junho.

"Is relaxing time the only thing you really need Junho?" teased Jun.K.

"Not everyone is as lucky as you to have someone to go on romantic dates with..." joked Taecyeon.

"Yah! It is not just me! Wooyoungie has Suzy, Jun.K hyung has stopped being rejected by Fei nuna, Khunnie hyung is on good terms with Vic nuna, and you, Taec hyung, don't get me start---" blurted a defensive Junho, before Taecyeon cut his sentence off.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING YAH TO?! Do you want to die Lee Junho!" yelled Taecyeon in anger, who is always sensitive when the members mention his 'flowering love life'.

"Aigoo mianhae Taec hyung, that was wrong of me..." said Junho in a cute sorrowful face.

"Yah, you--" exclaimed Taecyeon before a message tone rung.

"Oh, who's phone was that?" asked Wooyoung.

"Who else could it be?" teased Nichkhun, while flickering his eyes toward Junho, giving him the pointing finger.

Oh, a text message from So Eun! Finally! Junho thought to himself, while a bright grin formed on his face.

Junho then opens his message from So Eun, which read:

To Lee Junho:

Tomorrow 5pm, Dongguk Oval. You must come, no excuses! Or else...I will punish you!

From So Eunnie ^.^

Junho then gave a loud chuckle, in obvious delight from the message that his precious So Eunnie had sent him, while still staring at the message in happiness. Until Wooyoung suddenly snatched his phone away from him.

"Yah! Give my phone back!" said Junho while trying to wrestle Wooyoung and Nichkhun who were now in possession of his phone and were about to play a prank on the poor boy.

"Just a minute Nuneo-yah. Don't fight your hyungs!" joked Nichkhun.

"Of course I will be there! I will never miss a date with you, my precious So Eunnie! Done. And Send!" teased Wooyoung.

"YAH JANG WOOYOUNG! YOU JUST DID NOT SEND THAT TO SO EUN-SSI!" screamed an outrageous Junho.

"Oh yes I did! I wonder how she will respond!" exclaimed Wooyoung.

"Good job our Wooyoungie! He totally deserves this!" said Taecyeon.

"Thank you my Taec hyungie!" thanked an amused Wooyoung.

"Oooh, now the coffee lady, no I mean girlfriend has finally replied! You are so in for it Junho-yah!" bickered Nichkhun.

"Aigoo, don't act all cute with me... I am a er for cute boys kekeke." read Wooyoung.

"Aigoo, Junho! You really have got this girl head over heels for you! Well done cutie pie!" joked Chansung.

"I know right! I am so jealous of him, having such an adorable girlfriend!" yelled Jun.K.

"Stop teasing me! And I haven't even asked her to be my girlfriend yet...but I must admit it was her forwardness and adorableness that made me fall for her." said a sincere Junho.

"Huh?! You haven't asked her to be your girlfriend yet? What are you Lee Junho! I did not teach you to be so irresponsible!" exclaimed Nichkhun.

"Ah hyung! I just haven't had the chance or was ready to be in a relationship so quickly after Ye Eun..." said Junho shyly.

"Lee Junho, don't you worry about Ye Eun nuna, I will make her mine and give her happiness!" blurted Chansung, who then covered his mouth immediately after his sudden confession, as Junho stood up and grabbed Chansung's collar.

"Yah! Did I allow you to pursue Ye Eunnie?! Don't you dare without my approval!" yelled Junho, to make an assertive warning to the maknae.

"Arasso, I understand." said Chansung.

"Lee Junho, do not make the poor woman wait any longer. She needs your approval quickly before she escapes from your fingers." warned Taecyeon.

"Arasso, I know. I will ask her tomorrow, I have to. She is probably tired from waiting for me to gain the courage. So Eun has been the one who has been trying effortlessly to make us work. It is time for me to give her what she truly deserves." said an authoritative Junho.

"That's the way! Show her that you are a man, and one who never wants her to leave his side! Aigoo, our Junho can finally make decisions for himself." said a proud Jun.K.

"Thank you guys! I am so happy to have you guys here to support me! Saranghaeyo!" screamed Junho, while making a heart shape with his arms like a child.

"Ok, now our Nuneo is energised, it is back to practise. Let's finish this session strongly and quickly so then we can finally go back to the dorms and sleep!" encouraged Taecyeon.

"Bring it in together, let's do our chant." yelled Jun.K, as the members gathered in a circle and placed their hands on top of each other.

"DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP! 2PM FIGHTING!" chanted the fired up members.

...

Tomorrow's date will definitely be a exciting one - a meeting that will satisfy Junho's craving for his lady, Kim So Eun.