From Winter to Spring, From Breeding to Blossoming

Take A Chance On Me

The Spring season has finally arrived. The city of Seoul is filled with natural greenery, flowering wildlife and blossoming romances; creating a refreshing feeling in the air. Couples of all ages, whether of child, young, middle-aged or established; are all excited to enjoy the warm, pleasant weather in the Spring after the brutal days of the Winter. For young and fresh couples like Junho and So Eun, they will be looking forward to take field trips outdoors, go on vacations, play sport in the warm weather and other festive activities to gain a relaxing experience as well as making many special memories.

...

On the first day of Spring

Junho's POV

The weather is beautiful today, giving me the desire to go outdoors and relax a little, especially when the weekend starts tomorrow. Since we now are preparing for our Korean comeback while still attending classes at Dongguk, our schedules for other purposes have minimised, leaving more time than usual to relax our tiring bodies and drained mentality. Should I take this chance to take my So Eunnie on another date? This is truly the best season for dating, especially my fellow University students who are always going on romantic dates in couples to places like the beach, amusement parks, the zoo, Han River... I have always been envious of those lucky students who can meet with their girlfriends or boyfriends often and spend valuable time with each other. If only I had more spare time to spend with So Eun...now how good will that be? 

We have been contacting each other through text messages, phone calls and FaceTime daily, but we have not had the chance to meet up for dates since the last time, where we went on a picnic together. Well, I must take this opportunity this weekend which I have off from work and schedules to take So Eun on the most fun date she has ever went on! Let's give her another cute text, since she loves how boys act cute like that.

To: So Eunnie

It is my turn to take my precious So Eunnie out! We will be getting a little wet, so do remember to bring your swimwear and towel! Pick you up tomorrow morning at 9am sharp. Or else your Nuneo will go without nuna :P. See you my sweetie So Eunnnie!

From your Junho ^.^

Sent, done. Countdown time. 5...4...3...2...1. New text message (1) So Eunnie <3

 

A little wet? That means I have to pull out my bikini then kekeke. Lucky you! Aigoo, aren't you a cute dongsaeng Nuneo-gun ^.^. See you tomorrow, I can't wait!

From your So Eunnie (:

Omo, she is going to wear her bikini?! What should I do? I think I might faint when I see you tomorrow So Eun. You are the most beautiful woman in my life already, but when women wear bikinis....it will just add to us men's craving for them. I just can't help not to imagine...Aish! Yah, I can't think about those dirty thoughts about my girlfriend! Responsible boyfriend Junho, responsible. I must control these urges tomorrow, or else our date will be spoiled...

...

Junho and So Eun's second date has arrived. After Junho had texted So Eun to ask her to go on a date with her yesterday, both of the lovebirds have been anxiously mentally preparing themselves once again, for their beach outing. They had been imagining how much fun they will really have and how impressed they will be toward their opposite's beachwear. However, Junho has been slightly worried about the public display of them two being a couple, since he is an idol. He is not worried about getting caught by the media, but So Eun's safety because of some crazy 2PM fans' potential dangerous actions. He vows to himself that he will not let anyone hurt his So Eun, and if they do, they will be punished to the limit; regardless of his image and status. So Eun on the other hand, is just simply anticipating their date, putting in so much care into every little detail to the point that she had called her friend from acting class, Shin Hye, to come over to her house in the morning to help her with her outfit. This beach date is another rare opportunity for Junho and So Eun to meet, so the two definitely want to make the most of their time together.

At So Eun's House

So Eun is currently getting dressed for her romantic beach date with her boyfriend Lee Junho, who will be arriving at her house shortly to pick her up. Her friend, Shin Hye, had arrived to her house at 8:00am to help her prepare and calm down her nerves. The two girls are trying to choose between two sets of swimwear, a red, eye-catching bikini set or a black one piece with a cut in the middle. So Eun is undecided between the two, and is once again in a frantic state because of her desire to impress her boyfriend. So, she tries on the black one piece first, because that is the one she likes the least between the two.

"Shin Hye! Come in! How do I look in this black one?" yelled So Eun, as she admired her slim figure in the mirror. The one piece had fitted perfectly around her petite curves and had exposed her athletic lower body, but So Eun feels slightly uncomfortable by the way it exposes so much skin in places where she didn't want.

"Oh my lovely friend, you look like a y goddess! I did not know you had such a well-proportioned body! Junho-ssi would be shocked!" said Shin Hye happliy.

"But I don't think that showing so much skin is too good. It makes me feel slightly awkward..." said So Eun.

"Arasso, then try on the other one. You are probably more comfortable with the two piece anyway." said the advising Shin Hye.

So Eun then quickly enters her bathroom to changed into the red bikini two piece.

This is so much better fitting on me. Red really brings everything out of me... She thought to herself.

"Yah, Kim So Eun! Why do you want to be actress? Seeing you in that stunning red makes me want to kick you out of Acting school and send you onto the Victoria Secret runway!" complimented a highly impressed Shin Hye.

"Thanks girl! So I think I should wear this one? Hah, it is not that extreme! I just wanted to impress my Junho." said So Eun, who ahd a big smile on her face after Shin Hye's kind comments.

"Just wear that white beach maxi and your Ray Ban aviators to finish it off. And then I will guarantee you that Junho will not want to send you home tonight darling!" teased Shin Hye.

"Aish Shin Hye! You mind is so corrupted!" yelled So Eun.

"Like Junho-ssi doesn't think that way! He is a man after all! A beastly and y one in fact!" replied Shin Hye, who was highly envious that So Eun had a wonderful boyfriend like Junho, a 2PM member.

"He can only be beastly and y toward me in his private life okay?! He is mine not yours! Go back to fangirling with your CNBLUE boys!" exclaimed So Eun.

Ring, ring, ring. The doorbell had rung, meaning one thing only. So Eun's man was here.

"Yah, your boyfriend is here! Quickly finish getting dressed! I will go get the door!" said Shin Hye.

"Arasso, thank you! Don't you dare touch him though!" warned So Eun, before quickly putting on her dress and shoes, as Shin Hye ran down the stairs to open the door for Junho.

"Annyeonghaesayo Junho-ssi! I am So Eun's friend Shin Hye. It is great to finally meet you!" said Shin Hye in excitement. Shin Hye was absolutely mesmorised by Junho's dashing smile, muscular figure and charming appeal. He really is a Hallyu star! Shin Hye thought to herself.

"Annyeonghaesayo, I'm 2PM's Lee Junho, So Eun-ssi's boyfriend. Shin Hye-ssi, it is nice to meet you!" greeted Junho, as he offered his hand for a handshake in politeness. However, as Shin Hye slowly extended her trembling hand near Junho's, So Eun had rushed to the door and interrupted the two from formally greeting each other.

"Junho-ah you are here! Annyeong! This is Shin Hye, my friend from Uni." said So Eun firmly.

"So Eun-ah, it is nice to meet your friend because I do not know any friends of yours." said Junho kindly.

"Ah yeah, she is one of my best friends! I am ready to go now, are you? Shin Hye was just helping me get ready and she just lives a few houses away so she wants to walk back down...." said So Eun.

"Alright kaja, let's go! Is it okay for you to walk by yourself Shin Hye-ssi?" asked Junho considerately.

"Yes, no worries! It is very close and I always walk back like this from So Eun's house anyway." said Shin Hye.

"Arasso, I'm going to head off now guys. Have fun at the beach! I am so jealous that you two get to go on romantic dates together. I wish I had someone to go with..." said Shin Hye with a lonely expression.

"Aigoo, don't worry. You will get one one day chingu! Thanks for helping me today, you are truly jjang!" thanked So Eun.

"Bye Shin Hye-ssi, once again it was nice meeting you. I hope we can all hang out together some time in Uni or something." said Junho like a true gentleman.

"Bye! Make sure you take our So Eunnie hope safely Junho-ssi!" said Shin Hye as she walked off in the direction of her house.

Junho then led So Eun toward his car and they drove off, with his sun roof open and with the wind blowing their hair.

... 

In the car ride on the way to Eurwangni Beach, Incheon

The two enter Junho's BMW, then got into their seats. Suddenly, Junho leaned closely across to So Eun's seat and used his long, muscular arm to pull the seatbelt in for her. This masculine, caring move by So Eun had made her cheeks turn into a faint pink once again, as she let out a small giggle; indicating how much she liked Junho treating her so sweetly. As soon as Junho had saw the colour of  So Eun's cheeks change, he gave her a amused smile. He loved the way she blushed for him.

"Wow my So Eunnie really dresses well. A little too well in fact. You look stunning in that white dress of yours, like a true goddess, my goddess. But, I know you want me to see how eye-catching you look in that burning red bikini of yours...but why did you wear a see-through dress for all those other men in at the beach to see my darling?" wondered a protective Junho.

"Aigoo, stop calling me a goddess. Yes it feels good to be complimented by you Junho-ah. But it might sink into my head and I might get a little too proud of myself. It is see-through because it is how the 'Beach Style' works! And you too! Why did you wear such a low-cut tank top...showing your muscular chest that only I am allowed to see. You are 2PM's Lee Junho remember! All those crazy fan girls are everywhere to e and poach on you!" complained So Eun.

"Aish this woman, 'Beach Style'? Arasso, let's stop arguing. In the end, we just want to impress each other right? So Eun you look so stunning that I don't want to take you home early tonight but so does all those men who will e on you. Those girls...are my fans so it is normal for them to take a few photos or something, but they will respect my privacy when they see me holding my girlfriend so tightly beside me." said Junho sincerely.

"Okay Nuneo. I understand....I am just too excited for our date today, that is why I am overreacting to everything." said So Eun, who finally gave in to Junho. She had let him off this time, the same as every other time too.

"I am excited too! That is why I prepared a lot for our date today, because you had done the same last time. I want to show that I can be romantic too!" said Junho happily.

"Do you like tangerines?" asked Junho, as he stopped at the traffic light and grabbed the box of tangeriens from the back seat.

"Yes! How did you know? I love them!" said So Eun excitedly.

"Well, I made a good choice. I didn't, I just bought them because I liked them and you like the same preferences that I have so..." answered Junho, as he opened the box of tangerines, which he had cut himself, then feeding a piece to So Eun, who gladly opened and began to chew on the sweet piece of fruit given by her boyfriend.

"Here, let me feed you, focus on driving Junho-yah." said So Eun.

"Do you want to listen to music? You like SHINee right? I think I have a few songs by them..." asked Junho, who then began searching for his SHINee songs from his music library. Junho then found their songs, and played 'Sherlock', his favourite song by his fellow idol group.

"Omo! 'Sherlock'! I love this song!" screamed So Eun.

SHINee's back. SHINee's back. SHINee's back. Back. Back. Back. Back! Sang the couple.

After the song had ended, So Eun gave out a big yawn.

"So Eunnie? You must be tired from waking up so early in the morning. You should take a nap, since we are still an hour away." said Junho, as he leaned over to pull her seat back.

"Yeah, I am a little tired. Sorry Junho-yah for sleeping on you..." said a sleepy So Eun.

"It is okay, I'm used to this anyway. Sleep tight my love." whispered Junho, as he So Eun's delicate hair and kissed her forehead softly.

...

Arrived at Eurwangni Beach, Incheon

Junho's POV

We have finally arrived at the beach! After a lengthy two hour drive, I am ready to go outdoors to breathe in the refreshing air and stretch out my body. This was the relaxing feeling that I have not had felt in so long. To add to this feeling, I have my beautiful So Eun sleeping like an angel beside me. She is still in deep sleep, so deep that her eyes are shut tightly, her head is tilted to the side and in making cute snoring noises. I don't want to wake her up, but I really want to get out and have fun!

So I slowly lean toward my sleeping girl, and her hair away from her face then kissing her gently on her nose before grasping her cheeks.

"So Eun-ah, we are here. Please wake up my darling." I whispered, as So Eun's eyes subtly open.

"Oh we are here...sorry I dozed off..." This woman seems to enjoy her sleep..

"It's alright. You looked so tired. Let's go have breakfast first arasso? I am so hungry!" I am starving right now because I only had a cup of latte this morning on the way to So Eun's house.

"Kaja! I'm awake now! Let's go, I'm really hungry too!" said So Eun, as we stepped out of the car. She is definitely awake now and with an appetite of course.

So Eun then slot her arm into mine and gave me her sweet smile before yawning again, like a child. When she does this, I really just melt in happiness, because the person she is blushing for, smiling for is me, at last. We then continue to walk toward a cafe for breakfast.

"Omo, look at the view up here! The blue water of the beach is so beautiful, the golden sand looks warm yet fun and the aromatic smell of the sea is lovely!" said So Eun brightly, as we headed upstairs of the cafe in order to see the amazing ocean.

"I know right! This really is daebak! It has been too long since the last time I had visited the beach..."

"Oh really? I try to visit whenever the weather is nice. We should come here and have some fun when you have off days, because I can see that you really love the environment here and you seem more free and relaxed, as if a mountain of pressure is lifted off your shoulders. So Junho, when you are with me, try to be more relaxed and release yourself..." said So Eun. She really has come to understand me so much more now. When I'm with her, I really feel like all my worries dissapear and my whole mind and body is at rest.

"Thank you So Eun, for being with me through everything. I hope we can come here together more often, because I really love it here."

"Arasso, that's enough serious talk. Let's order our breakfast and have some fun! Let loose a little!" said So Eun cheerfully, as the waiter came to our table.

"What would you like to order this morning?" asked the waiter.

"Can I please have an Eggs Benedict with Smoked Salmon?" ordered So Eun.

"I would like your Pancakes with Berries and Cream please." I ordered. I have a sweet tooth like a young boy would.

"Any drinks?" asked the waiter.

"Two Double-shot Caramel Latte thanks." ordered So Eun. How can she read my mind so easily these days? She is one of a kind.

"Thank you, your dishes and coffees will be coming shortly." said the waiter.

"So Eun-ah, how could you read my mind and knew I wanted a Double-shot Caramel Latte?" I asked.

"I just figured you would like to drink it because it is what you usually order when your mood is good. Plus, since you ordered Pancakes with Berries, it seems like you have a sweet tooth today. I just understand you too well Lee Junho-ssi!" said a proud So Eun.

"Arasso, my So Eunnie is a smart cookie isn't she?"

"Of course! I am a genius in analysing Lee Junho-ssi, to say the least if you haven't realised." teased So Eun. Alright, I have to give her this one.

"Haha, you are the best, happy? What do you want to do today in the warm weather?" I asked.

"It is all up to you Junho-yah. Aren't you supposed to be planning everything for this date, so I can just sit back and relax under your guide?" asked So Eun.

"Yes I am indeed. So I plan to teach you how to surf, drive a jet ski, do some tanning, go for a swim...many fun activities! We sure are going to have an entertaining day out!" I said in excitement. I really love water activities, especially surfing but I rarely have the chance to do them.

"Yay! I can't wait! Omo, our breakfast is finally here! I'm so starving, so let's eat happily Junho-ah!" said So Eun in joy. This girl has an adorable smile on her face as soon as she saw food. I just can't help but chuckle at her cuteness.

...

After the couple finished their breakfast, they head to the Surf Club to rent out surf boards and surfwear. The staff then gave them each suitable boards and suits for them go and to change into. Before they walked into their change rooms, Junho already starts to take off his tank top and shorts, leaving only his Speedo bottoms left on his body. He was in great shape, since he has been working extra hard in the gym over the past few weeks, which have paid off as his biceps were strong, his arms and leg muscles were toned and his ab muscles were refined. This image of Junho had never been seen by So Eun, so she was completely amazed by her man's perfect figure.

"Um...ah...Junho...maybe you should...go to the change room first...." said So Eun, who was studdering on her words, while trying to hover her eyes elsewhere because she did not know where to look if she faced in front of Junho. Her shy actions made Junho laugh and lean closer to the shocked girl.

"So Eun-ah, why are your eyes avoiding me? Is something wrong?" teased Junho, as he put his hands on So Eun's shoulders, which made So Eun's heart race as she admired her gorgeous boyfriend from top to bottom before pushing him away.

"Yah....yah Lee Junho! Go...um get dressed already! You are such a ert!" exclaimed So Eun, who was still evidently nervous because of Junho being almost in front of her.

"Arasso, I will. You should too quickly! By the way, I am not the ert here, you were the one who was staring me down like some creepy nuna. Look who is embarrassed now!" chuckled Junho.

"YAH!" screamed So Eun, as Junho laughed his way into his change room.

The two then quickly finished changing into their surfwear and headed with their boards to the sand.

"Ok, Surfing 101 for Kim So Eun-ssi. Call me Instructor Lee please." said Junho.

"Aigoo, our Instructor Lee. I don't think I need to learn Surfing 101 since I am a professional when it comes to surfing! I am so pro, that you should be calling me Instructor Kim!" said So Eun with confidence.

"Arasso then, let's see how you fair in the waves woman!" said Junho competitively, as they attached they ran together into the water.

"Let me help you with this at least." offered Junho, as he helped So Eun attach her foot onto the rubber hook on the end of her board.

"I'll help you too then." said So Eun, as she helped Junho do the same.

"Arasso, let's go!" yelled Junho, as they both hopepd onto their boards and started to glide their way through the smaller waves, making their waves to bigger waves further out from shore.

Junho was the first to showcase his good yet rusty moves before So Eun overtook Junho and went out further than he did in order to let her boyfriend see just how impressive her moves really are. Twists, turns, flips; basically all the tricks were done to perfection by So Eun.

"Yah! Kim So Eun! Are you sure you are an actress? Not a professional surfer? I could never imagine that you were this good. Chincha daebak!" praised Junho.

"Hah that's right Lee Junho, don't underestimate your multi-talented girlfriend arasso?" said a proud So Eun.

"Yah, someone is getting ahead of themselves. So I have to bring you back to reality! Let's go again!" challenged Junho, as they both go for the next wave together.

Junho was the first to leave the giant wave, however he was suprised not to see So Eun at the end, so he began to worry where she went.

"Yah Kim So Eun! Where did you go?" yelled Junho, as he swam around to find the girl, who was nowhere to be seen.

"KIM SO EUN! KIM SO EUN!" yelled Junho again, but there was no answer. Now Junho had begun to really get worried that So Eun had been dumped by that giant wave somewhere, until he felt something holding his leg underwater.

"YAH! WHERE DID YOU GO KIM SO EUN?!" roared a furious Junho at So Eun, who had risen above the water and was laughing her head off.

"Omo, you should have seen how scared your face was! Priceless! Did you really think I would drown or something? I am Kim Pro dude!" said So Eun happily. But that happy expression had immediately turned into a guilty one as she saw the infuriated look on Junho's face.

"DO NOT EVER TRICK ME LIKE THAT AGAIN! Mianhae...for yelling at you like that...I shouldn't loose my temper at you. But don't dare to play with me like that, because I don't find it funny at all. Do you know how worried I was for you?" exclaimed Junho.

"Okay, I'm sorry for tricking you like that. It was a stupid one that I shouldn't have done, even I only had intentions to make you laugh. I know you are worried for me, but it is not like I can't swim or something." said So Eun.

"Aish, I know how glorious you are at surfing and swimming, but still, if anything bad happens to you, I won't be able to protect you understood?" said Junho authoritatively.

"Arasso, I understand." answered So Eun obediently.

"Okay good. I'm tired, let's go back to shore and return this surfing gear and rest on the sand for a while." said Junho.

The two then swam back to shore quickly, heading back to the Surf Club to return the equipment and change back into their clothes.

...

So Eun's POV

That prank was definitely not a good idea at all. Junho is truly angered by it, at first he seemed to be overreacting but now as I am reflecting, I really did wrong. I shouldn't have fooled him like that, no matter how good I am in the water. To see him so worried and scared for me dissapearing from his sight, it goes to show just how much he cares about me, how he wants to protect me. I feel safe when I am with him, under his protection. I just need to learn how to depend on him more, because he is manly like that; how he insists to protect his girlfriend at all costs. Relationships work better if each partner compromises with one another, not just by sticking to one's stubborn actions or stupidity. Maybe I should sincerely apologise.

I reach for Junho's hand which was crossed on his chest, as he was relaxing on the sand with his eyes closed. But before my hand held his, a few young, beautiful girls had approached us. And it so happens that they all had stunning tanned figures, impressive sizes and were wearing tiny bikinis. Great here comes competition.

"Annyeonghasaeyo Junho oppa! Sorry for disturbing you, but can we please have a photo together?" asked the fan girls ever so sweetly. Goodness me, the way they are speaking to Junho...just simply makes me want to vomit on their faces.

"Annyeong, sure thing. How are you girls today?" asked Junho, as he got up to shake hands with the girls. He was shaking hands with them?! How dare he? Hold it in So Eun, hold it. They are just fans, a few young and stunning fans.

"Excuse me unnie, can you please help us to take the photo with this?"

"And this?"

"Omo, mine too please!"

Aish! What are these crazy girls! Fine, this is all for making Junho happier.

"No problems, I will be glad to help you take them!" I said ever so fakely.

"One, two, three SMILE!" I said 'brightly', as I took multiple photos for each device. Huh, am I his camerawoman now?!

"Thank you Junho oppa and pretty unnie for taking your time to take photos with us! Enjoy yourselves!" screamed the excited fan girls. Just because they got to touch their beloved Junho oppa. 

"No worries! You girls have fun! Bye!" greeted Junho.

"Yah Lee Junho, you enjoyed it didn't you? They were pretty hot weren't they?" I teased. , I am being the jealous girlfriend again.

"Aigoo, my So Eunnie is jealous! I love it when you are jealous because you are just so irresistibly cute!" said Junho, while he pinches my cheeks hard.

"Aish, I am not jealous! Stop pinching me!" I replied, as I gave him a playful slap on his arm.

"Arasso, my  So Eunnie is getting angry now...Yah what are you doing?!" said Junho, as I slip out of my maxi dress, exposing my burning red bikini outfit. Junho's mouth was now wide open and his drool was about to come streaming down his chin...he must be impressed! Lee Junho, you are in for it now!

"I'm going to go swim to those three tall, muscular eye candies over there! It is my turn to e on others hah!" I said, while pointing those good looking men in the water. I then start running away from Junho cheekily.

"Aish! Go then! They wouldn't want to touch you anyway!" said Junho angrily. I'm enjoying this! It's your turn to be jealous Junho! We are having such a fun and interesting date aren't we!

I have reached those three immensely good looking men who had bodies similar to Junho's muscular build, possibly even bigger than his. But instead of me approaching them first, they greeted me first!

"Annyeong! Looking good today aren't you nuna?" greeted the tallest one. Alright, I think I am their nuna...their faces are much younger up close.

"Yah kids these days really do know to please me." I replied.

"So kids, would you like to help your nuna out?" I asked cheekily.

"Arasso, of course for a pretty nuna like you!" said the smallest one. Aigoo, this one has the cutest baby face!

"Would you like to make that hyung over---" Eh? Where did he go?

"AISH CHINCHA! HOW DARE YOU KIDS GO NEAR MY GIRLFRIEND?! SHE IS MY PRETTY NUNA NOT YOURS! SCRAM NOW!" yelled Junho, who was behind me and had pulled me beside him. My man has arrived in fantastic fashion, that is my Lee Junho.

...

To be continued.