Dongwoonie.

Happy Ending?

 

 

Right when I let Doojoon go, Dongwoon reached for me. I never thought he had that... feelings towards me. I thought he was gay...since he's always been surrounded by guys -well, of course girls too- because of his looks. I mean, when he said he's jealous when I talked to Doojoon too much, I thought it was because he's just lonely, y'know? But then.. when I think about it again, he helped me too much as an "oppa'.

When I needed someone to talk to about how I can't reach Yoon Doo Joon, he was the one who hugged me, wiped my tears, and whispered to me "Cho Hee-ah, it's gonna be alright."

 And also, when I told him I've given up on Doojoon, I swear I saw his eyes sparkle. But at that time, I thought he was just happy that I've moved on.

Putting the pieces together, now, it made me realise. Why didn't I see the hints earlier? I've been chasing for the wrong guy all along. I couldn't help but smile when memories - good and bad memories - with Dongwoon replay back in my head. The surprise hugs. the kisses on the cheek. Oh, and also the smile he gave when he flirts with me playfully. Yeah, 'playfully'.

I reached for my phone and before I could dial Dongwoon's number, my phone is already shouting, asking me to pick up his call.. I smiled, before answering it.

"Chocho-ah! The weather is nice today eh? Let's grab some lunch and watch some movies at my place araseo cho hee? Or.. do you.. have some other plans...?" His voice dropped at the last sentence.

I laughed, and said, "Haha, nae oppa, you're soo cute! Neah, I don't have plans today, and I don't feel like staying home alone... I guess its okkay to spend time with my namja chingu then!"

"N-namja c-chingu..?"

"Yes, namja chingu. Wae? You don't want to be my namja chingu, Woonie oppa?"

"N-no! I didn't m-mean that... I guess..--"

"Aigoo, you've been my boyfriend for years now! Boy-friend? A boy-friend?"

"Ahh.. that boyfriend..."

"I'll meet you at M cafe, araseo? Jalga~~"

I laughed so hard after that. He's such a cute oppa. No, don't get me wrong, it's not that I'm playing with his feelings.. I just want to see how much he wants me. And when he've decided to propose me properly, I'll immediately say yes.

I remembered when he confessed to me on one fine night...

A simple "I love you" on the rooftop, both laying down next to each other, staring at the dark sky with a moon so beautiful to perfect the moment. I laughed a little, but not taking my eyes off the scene, and reply back with "I love you too, Woonie oppa. You really are a nice and cute brother" I said, while pinching his cheek.

He sighed.

I looked at him with a worried look, "Waeyo? Are you sick?"

"Chocho-ah, I mean it. I love you. More as a oppa and a dongsaeng love.."

I was shocked. "I-I d-don't understand ... W-when...--"

"Nevermind Choho, it's not your fault though. Sorry to shock you with this news."

He gave me a smile, and left.

I was brought back to the reality when I heard my phone shouting desperately again. When Doojoon's name appeared on the screen, my eyebrows met each other. This is weird. But I answered the call anyway.

"Yuhbaseyo? ChoHee?"

"Yes oppa?Wae?"

"Nothing.. I'm just bored.. I just finished my filming."

"Oh, you sounded tired.. Have you eaten oppa?"

"Nope.. How about we eat lunch together, Chocho? There's this new restaurant at Gangnam road. I heard it's..--"

"But oppa, I have plans already..."

"Ahh... really? With who?"

"Dongwoon oppa.."

"Ahh.."

Awkward silence for 3 seconds. I've decided to brighten the mood a little.

"But, oppa! I'm free tonight! Shall we eat dinner together? I'll cook for us,"

"Really? Well, that sounds great!"

"We'll have dinner at my place at 9.00p.m. , okkay oppa?"

"Yes! Yes! That'll be reaaaally  greaaaat!"

"Okkay oppa, see you later. Take care. "

Before he could say anything else, I hung up on him. My heart beats at a really fast rate now. I mean, I can't forget him easily. But then, I shook off the thoughts. I couldn't be greedy.

The date with Dongwoon was really fun. We ate our lunch while laughing. At Dongwoon's place, we watched a scary movie which made Dongwoon slid his hands around my waist (which made me sit on his lap), and hugged me from the back. I blushed when he put his head on my shoulder and our cheek brushed slightly against each other. My heart beats so fast I thought it could explode any minute. I tried to act normal, and thank god my acting skills were good.

When I got home, it was only 7.30 pm. I forgot that Doojoon is coming over till I saw him standing infront of my door. This is weird.

"Oppa! I thought I asked you to come at 9.00p.m.?"

"Yeah I know, but since I have nothing else to do, I decided to help you..cook?"

"Yeah, suree why not.."

I don't know why Doojoon is acting really weird. First the call, then now this. While we were cooking, I could feel that he was stealing glances at me, but when I looked at him, he turned away. When I was cooking, he put his hands around my waist, and yes exactly like what Dongwoon did to me just now. This-THIS- is definately not normal. He've never done anything like this before. Doojoon is not the kind of guy who does these skinship stuffs to whoever like how Yoseob does.  I felt uncomfortable, so I gave him an excuse, telling him that I need to go to the toilet and asked him to keep his eyes on the soup - so it doesn't look like I'm running away from him. I spent about 5 minutes in the toilet doing nothing-just to avoid Doojoon.

When I got out, he had served the food on the table, perfectly. I acted cool. We ate and talked about everything. For a moment, I forgot about Doojoon being weird. We watched Running Man together, and the last thing I remember before falling asleep is DooJoon whispering something to me.

#End of chapter 2