Rollercoaster ride.

Happy Ending?

 A/N : I prefer you guys reading the last chapter before reading this one cause... just so you guys remember what happened hehehe Enjoy!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Urgh lord I give up."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Fuhh glad that's all over, haha" I don't even know why I started the topic again. You need to learn to control your own mouth Lee Cho Hee.

 

Suddenly he turned me around and a pair of hands embraced me in a tight hug. Next thing I know, my nest-like hair was being soften by Peniel. Probably he's trying to sooth me after noticing the slight trembling in my voice.

 

"Cho Hee, I am really sorry on his behalf. You have to know that I'm being sincere right now, please just forgive him. Hyung is always like t-that..."

 

"Yah, chill dude, I'm fine! You're the one that is over reacting right now, gahd." My voice were muffled against his solid chest that is covered by his green tee.

Of course, I have to keep the strong girl image up. I shall not crumble down everytime things messed up. I am so done crying and be sensitive all the time. t had been a long time since I face my problems without the presence of my tears.

 

"Please, Lee Cho Hee, I know you're not fine. Whatever it is, please ignore Minhyuk. Or maybe ignore the others too..." Peniel mumbled the last sentence but again, my ears are as sharp as a samurai sword. I heard his every words clearly. I pushed him with all the strength that I have and we are now facing each other. Our obvious height difference doesnt intimidate me at all. I ruffled my hair and asked the question that had been stuck in my head since forever.

 

"What do you mean with that? Actually, what the heck is happening to Minhyuk and everyone? What have I done? Please, you have to let me know."

 

"I'm sorry Hee-ah, you asked the wrong question at the wrong time. I would tell you everything right now if I could. But, it's better off if you know nothing for the time being. When the right time--"

 

"Well then, when is the right time? When every single person in this world insults me and turned their backs on me? Including you? That's when you'll tell me right?!"

 

This is hillarious and not to mention, stupid. I'm dumfounded. I thought this guys was on my side, but I was wrong the whole time. He is supposed to tell me the reasons and be my hero. At least, that's what happened in typical romantic dramas. I forced my eyeballs to glare at his cute ones but our staring competition didn't last long. He was the first to break the eye contact and dropped both of his hands to his sides in frustration.

 

~Keurae wolf, naega wolf, awooooooo, saranghaeyo!~

 

And somone just had to call me at that damn time.

 

"Urgh, I swear I'm going crazy! Hello?!!"

 

"Cho Hee? Why?!! What the hell is happening?!! Are you alright?!! Where are you?!!" Panic and worry laced his voice.

 

Urgh, do I really have to deal with him now? I am really not in the mood. Ahh, what the heck.

 

"I'm fine, it's just that someone dropped my bubblegum flavored ice cream. Why did you call though?"

 

Thank god my brain didn't disappoint me. I could see Peniel holding his laughter from across the room, his hands on his stomach while his mouth is wide open. I showed him my infamous fist while smiling and shoo-ed him out the room. It doesn't matter if it's his room or whatever, when I'm here, it's mine. He didn't stop there. He kept on mocking me by pretending to his invisible ice cream. I took long strides towards him and that does it. He rushed out of the room after giving me a nervous smile. That will teach you not to mess with me.

 

"Aish, you should be more careful. Don't worry, I'll definitely buy you the ice cream when we go out on a date next time okay baby? So anyway, I called you to ask you out tomorrow. Please say yes.."

 

Ew, since when are you this clingy.

 

"Huh? Tomorrow? Umm maybe next time.." Oohh I sounded like a certain krease.

 

"But whyyyyyyyyyy? Oh.....Perhaps...... Chocho, are you still looking for Doojoon?" 

His tone changed obviously. From super whiny to super posessive. Urgh that gave me goosebumps.

 

Why does he has to mention Doojoon's name? Sure he knows that I am miserable without that loser, but its not appropriate to talk about it now.

 

"Hey, manners, you're suppose to use hyung okay. Dongwoon please, I swear it's nothing related to him at all! God, stop jumping into conclusions, seriously."

 

"And you were supposed to call me oppa, but you didn't. I can't help being jealous okay? Why would you think of someone who doesn't even care for you anymore when you have me who loves you with all my heart?"

 

 

'Loves you' ?

 

 

'Loves you' ?

 

 

Loves me?

 

 

He loves me?

 

 

That seems to be the perfect sentence to tick something inside me. 

 

 

 

"Son Dong Woon, will you..... will you be my boyfriend?"

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"WHAT THE HECK ?? YOU ING ASKED HIM TO BE YOUR BOYFRIEND??? AFTER ALL HE'S DONE TO YOU? ARE YOU THAT STUPID???"

 

Stupid?

 

"Yah, Hana, relax, why are you so mad? Aren't you suppose to be happy? Because I'll be happy again?" 

 

"Happy? Are you sure you'll be happy? I doubt that cause all I witnessed the events that happened in your life is related to tears and heartbreaks and more tears. At this rate, you'll never be happy and die in sadness. Heh."

 

"Why are you acting like this? Did I do anything wrong?"

 

I was seriously stunned with her reaction. She even cursed. What happened to the innocent Song Hana? I obviously didn't expect her to immediately to be happy about it but I didn't expect this either. I know how Hana is. Even when she doesn't agree on something, she will never turned into something like this. She will say that she will try to accept the news and she will say that she will support my every decision. Something is really wrong somewhere.

 

"Seriously, I feel very disgusted and embarassed to be friends with you right now. I know the old you, Cho Hee. Minhyuk called and told me everything. The things you used to do when you were in highschool. You slept with every guy in your school right? I never thought you could be such a . And now, you're pretending to be all innocent. Pssfhht. From now on, we no longer have any relationship. I don't know you and vice versa. You may kick yourself out of my house. I wouldn't want to see your face after taking my shower, please and thank you."

 

I raised my right hand to let her taste my slap, but I know that that isn't right. Violence is never the answer. She saw my hand and she smirked.

 

"You want to slap me? Go ahead. Oh wait, I wouldn't want to let you dirty my precious cheek. Why don't you slap yourself UNNIE."

 

That's when I realised she didn't used the word unnie at all throughout our conversation. 

 

"You know what, I thought you were someone I should brag about to my friends, I guess you're just somebody that I should spit on."

 

"As if you have friends, ha-ha."

 

"At least I'm not as stupid as you are to let a stranger to take my ity,"

 

"At least I'm not a anymore, you are just jealous."

 

"And you're proud of that? That just made you a , Hana-yah. At least my future husband gets something that isn't by anyone else.. " I smirked at my own comeback. 

 

"Get the out."

 

Each word stabbed into my heart and sliced it into pieces. Is this the grown up version of Song Hana? If it is, I don't like it. In fact, I hate it more than anything in the world. To lose a great dongsaeng. and to listen to those harsh words. isn't the greatest feeling at all. I stood up, ignoring my legs that had turn weak and walked out of the door full with regrets. I took my phone out of my pocket and sent a short text to Peniel ;

 

To : Chicago Beaver

See Peniel? Even my closest dongsaeng just left me. Tell me again, when is the right time? :)"

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

//few weeks later//

 

The date with Dongwoon was cool, we did all the couple stuff this time. We took photos at the photo booth, ate stall food, bought couple rings and other cheesy activities. Dongwoon decided to spend the night at my house, which is why we're walking together while his hands were interwined with mine. I was all smiles until my eyes made a contact with Song Hana's eyes. I suddenly started to sweat a lot for no absolute reason. She watched me and Dongwoon's interwined hand and smirked. The evil kind of smirk. She then turned around and walked away.

 

That was practically what happened this last few weeks after the incident. All I could do was sigh and let it go.

 

"What's wrong hunn? You seemed like you're somewhere else. Is there anything that bothers you?"

 

"Nothing, I'm just tired. Let's go home and--"

 

"Hey, isn't that Hana---"

 

"Please, oppa, I'm tired. Let's go now."

 

"Oh, sure.."

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

//next morning//

 

I woke up as the coldness touch my body that isn't covered well. I was shivering like hell. I thought I had my blanket on? I rubbed my eyes and found that my blanket is on the floor. Urgh, why is it so far away? Now I have to stand just because of a piece of warm blanket. Sigh, maybe it'll be worth it. Might as well get something to drink at the kitchen. On my way there, I heard some whispering at Woonie's room. Eavesdropping won't hurt right?

 

"Sunny, we're going to surprise her on her birthday okay? Patience, please!"

 

Sunny? Okay..... Her? Who is her? Are they talking about me? In order to listen clearly, I moved my feet a bit which results in a creak sound.

 

"Shhh, I think she's up already. Wouldn't want to ruin the surprise right. Bye."

 

I ran to the kitchen as quiet as I could and grab a glass of orange juice in the fridge. Act normal, act normal Cho Hee. 

 

"Good morning sweet cake." I heard his beautiful voice and he gave me a peck while hugging me.

 

"Urgh, morning breath. Dongwoon-shi, you'll be the death of me."

 

A surprise huh...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Cho Hee, I need to tell you something sad...."

 

I turned to Kyungsoo and fixed my eyes to his. We are now at an amusement park because he insisted on us going together. "I feel like our last date was last year!" was what he said, when it was just last week since we had our dinner together. I did sense something when he gave me that ridicolous reason to go out. And I was right. I poked my potato salad while staring at him intensely. Kyungsoo already had his head down I felt something uncomfortable in my stomach.

 

"What is it?" 

 

"I..... I need to fly off to Paris next week.... My parents called and they said they needed my help there...."

 

"B-but, you promised that you won't leave me... K-kyungie, please don't do this to m-me..." I started to tear up already.

 

I told Kyungsoo about what happened between me, Minhyuk and Song Hana. I even told him about my school life, so that nobody can influence him with my fake highschool rumor. He was there to hug me and comfort me when I needed someone. He promised that he won't leave me, but... we couldn't change something that isn't in our control. Tears rolled down my cheeks. I just couldn't stop it. 

 

"H-hana-yah... Please don't make it hard for me.... Please d-don't cry..." He pulled me into a hug. That just made me cried louder. 

 

"B-but Kyungs-soo, you p-promised..."

 

I looked up to see his face. It turns out that he was crying too. Aish, I shouldn't be like this, I'm not even anyone to stop him from going anywhere. Breath in, breath out. 

 

"Um, how long a-are you st-staying there? When are you g-going?"


I saw him hesitate before answering. 

 

"I needed to be there till next year..."

 

"Next year? Who will I look for when I need to cry during that time? Who should I look for when I miss your kimchi spaghetti? Who will I look for when I need to have some gay talks with? Who??"

 

"Do you think I enjoy this? I promise I'll be home before you know it. A few months, what could happen?"

 

"What could happen? Let's try a few weeks back, what happened? Don't you remember that??"

 

"I'm sorry Cho Hee, its my parents we're talking about. They'll do anything, even kidnapping, just to get me there! I'm sorry, really I am... Besides, we could skype everyday, okay? It's just the same..."

 

It won't be the same, I know.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

After saying goodbye to Kyungsoo, I was forced to work at the cafe by Taeyeon unnie. Urgh, what would be the customers reaction when they see my red and puffy eyes. I even looked like a zombie. Might as well be one, bet they have better lives than humans. When I reached the cafe, I entered using the back door and made my way straight to the changing room. I changed into my uniform in a swift and breath in air to calm myself as I remembered Kyungsoo's teary eyes. When I was sure I was fine, I went out the room and started my shift. Minah smiled when I walked past by her and I smiled back. Ahh, so pretty, she could be working for a modelling agency but yet, she's here serving people with food and coffee. Aish, am I going to work here until I'm old? I imagined myself with grey hair and a walking stick making coffee. Urgh, I don't think people will want grey hair to be in their coffee.

 

As I was daydreaming, I heard a familliar voice calling my beautiful name.

 

"Cho Hee, I want you in my office now!"

 

What else does this old woman wants? 

 

"Neh!"

 

I told Minah and skipped to Taeyeon unnie's office. I saw her sitting on her precious blue chair while writing something with her face scrunched up.

 

"Ayoo whaddup unnie~"

 

"Um, Cho Hee I'm going for a holiday to China next week, so I'm going to have you to take care of the cafe arasseo?"

 

"Awh, you too? Why don't you bring me with you and let Minah to handle this cafe? Please!!"

 

"Yes sure, that's a great idea Cho Hee, why didn't I think of that earlier??" She said, while looking at me, who was jumping up and down, too excited.

 

"If you could pay for yourself, I wouldn't mind, but I doubt it." She continued with a smirk plastered on her face.

 

Damn you byunTae.

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N :

 

Sorry for the really late update!!! Finally I'm done with my tests so probably I'll update more often than before. Anyway, I changed the plot again.....Sigh I'm sorry I just have a really messed up head. Anyway I missed you guys >o< Please comment so that I can know what I'm lacking. 

 

Oh about the chapter, ehehehehehe I've decided to make it a sad chapter horhor. Actually, there's another event that I'm supposed to insert in this chapter, but I just....didn't... hahahha

 

Hope you enjoyed! Saranghae //throws hearts//

 

Thank you so much again for waiting!

 

Take care, and you know I love you muah muah lol gheiness overload