Addition of another namja.

Happy Ending?

"So....em... Hey... Whatsup..?"

 

And he dropped on the floor as a reply to my question. Woah. Never thought my words could affect someome like that...

 

I walked to him lazily. Urgh. Are you kidding me, fate? I mean, I had to take care of the guy who made me cry last night? What did I do in my last life to get this bad luck? As I got near him, I could see his body vibrating. Is it his phone?

 

Yah, Lee Cho Hee. that dude is shivering, not vibrating. Tch tch. He is sick, its not about his phone or something. Can you stop making yourself look stupid?

 

I placed the back of my hand at his forehead, ironicly, like yesterday. This time, the heat from his forehead almost burnt my hand. This, is his second time drinking and he already looked like he's dead? Not a tough guy after all eh?

 

I helped Dongwoon up on his feet. Sheesh, he's heavier than before. But duhh, I'm as strong as 2 men. So yeah, I managed to get him on bed without breaking anything. 

 

I unlocked my phone, and search for a name in the contacts section. Waited for some seconds, and finally the person on the other end picked up.

 

"Minhyuk-ah..."

 

"That's Minhyuk oppa for you."

 

"Ergh, no thank you. Anyway, can you stop by my house for awhile? I need your help to take care of .... something here. I have some work at the cafe later."

 

"Yah, I work there too, y'know. Are you that forgetful?"

 

"Aish, mianhae Hyukkie. But can you ask somebody else to replace you? Cause I really need you to help me with this. Cause...err...cause....Cause I trust you?"

 

It's true though. I trust him to look after Dongwoon more than I trust Doojoon actually. Well, obviously, Doojoon wouldn't even able too breath the same air as Dongwoon because of yesterday's incident.

 

"Awwh. That's the sweetest thing you'd ever said to me. And because of that, I'll help you. I'll be right over."

 

Tch that dude. Too easy to deal with.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Yahh LEE CHO HEE YOU SAID YOU WANTED ME TO TAKE CARE OF SOMETHING WHICH I THOUGHT WAS AN OBJECT THAT DOESN'T BREATH, SO WHAT THE HECK IS DONGWOON HERE IS HE THE THING??? YOU ARE SO GONNA GET IT FROM ME YOU SNEAKY LITTLE ---"

 

"Yeah, yeah I love you too. Hugs and kisses!'" And I hung up. Kekekeke. I know I'm so adorable. 

 

Suddenly the cafe door open and Hyunsik walked in. Ahh, so Minhyukkie decided to let this muscle man replace him eh? I have no problem with that. No problem at all. I waved at Hyunsik and he smiled and waved back.

 

"So, where do I change?" He asked while his eyes scanning the whole cafe with his small eyes.

 

"You change in the room at the back. There is Minhyuk's locker and his uniform are in there." I gave him my birghtest smile. He nodded and walked away.

 

"Woah. A new one already, Cho Hee? And his ? Wow. You're good at this aren't you?" Taeyeon unnie said with a smirk.

 

"Unnie. He's Minhyuk's dorm mate. And he's replacing him today since uri Hyukkie have something-- to do today.... And his name is Hyunsik. Lim Hyun Sik. And he's 4 years younger than you, so no need to scan his body, araseo?"

 

"Oooooooooohhh jealous Cho Hee is jealousssss~"

 

"Yeah, you can say whatever you want to, but he's just a friend." 

 

"Well okay then, your 'FRIEND' is coming here with his tight uniform. See ya later~"
 

Tight uniform? Okay. This, I have to see. But why is it tight...? Ahh. Duhh. Hyunsik has a body to die for while Minhyuk... ngehh, he's just a so-so. I turned my head around to meet with Hyunsik's chest...well... a few metres away. Sigh. What a great sight. I brought my eyes to have a look at his face and I can tell that he's not comfortable at all. He kept on trying to stretch the uniform which is not possible. 

 

"Ergh, Minhyuk-hyung sure is small." More like you're the big one.

 

"What'd you say?" 

 

"I said, u don't need to wear that if you're not comfortable with it." Nice. Great work on covering your stupid mistake.

 

"Em, I guess it's okay to wear this... Even if it could be torn anytime. Hehe." He gave me the cutest sluggish grin I've ever seen. Kyaaaaaa. Sigh. You got yourself a fangirl, Hyunsik-sshi.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Ahh. Finally, break time. I was waiting for this moment. I wiped the sweat on my forehead with my B.A.P. towel. Kyaaa. My charismatic Bang Yong Guk is showing his gummy smile. Neomu kwiyeowo. I ed a few buttons of my uniform that could make my cleavage visible. Hey, it was a really hot day. And plus, I've locked the door. 

 

"Err, Cho Hee-ah, somebody wants to meet you outsi-- WOAH" 

 

Or I didn't.

 

"YAH HYUNSIK GET OUT STOP STARING YAAAAAHHH!!!" I pushed him out the door using my back while trying to button back my uniform. When I'm done with that, I opened back the door with red cheeks. So much a fan of this guy.

 

"Next time, knock you ert." I mocked him.

 

"Next time, lock the door you seducer." He snapped back at me. With a wink. Kill me already.

 

"Fine, fine. Anyway, what did you say just now?"

 

"Oh, yeah. There's a customer who's searching for you? He said, you're the one who served him just now."

 

"It's a he? Is it an old one? Please say no, please say no."

 

"If I say no, would you want to show him your maroon bra?"

 

"YOU SAW???"
 

"I'm a guy---" I slapped his back, hard.

 

"No s with me. So? What does he want from me? Serve him again? You could do that."

 

"Don't ask me, I'm not him."

 

I rolled my eyes and asked him to lead the way. He pointed at a really...decent-looking guy. His eyes were really big and.. his face.... is a face of an angel.... I think I'm in heaven. God, am I dead already? It's fine if that guy is staying with me..

 

"Stop drooling over him. Just go and sit with him. Remember, you cannot fall in love with him cause you have me." Hyunsik joked with his oh-so-serious face.

 

"Ha-ha. Fanehh." Before walking to the direction of the said person, I patted my uniform a bit to...make it look better? I don't know, but that's what people on dramas do before they went to meet the customers. 

 

I walked towards the guy, feeling concious with my appearance. Is my hair in place? Am I walking too fast? Should I walk elegantly? And when I looked up from my feet, I met with his confused face. He looks so clean, when I'm this close to him.  I smiled nervously and tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear. Trying to look feminine. Which I think I failed cause I never tried doing that at home. Aish, jeongmal. 

 

"Lee Cho Hee sshi? Am I right?" Ahh, his voice. I bet he's great at singing too. 

 

"Yes. Why would you want to meet me.." I didn't continue my sentence cause I don't know his name. Well, more to know his name actually. 

 

"Do Kyungsoo."

 

"Ahh, Do Kyungsoo sshi. Yes, may I help you with anything?" I asked politely. Not trying to ruin his first impression of me of course.

 

"Em. Actually, I would love to spend some time with you. Do you mind?" He stood up to pull a chair for me to sit. A gentleman. I could just cry here and give him a round of applause because he's just too perfect. 

 

"Err, I'm sorry, but I have loads of work to do at the kitchen. I'm afraid you would have to tell me what--"

 

"No, I'll give you the day off Lee Cho Hee."

 

Guess who said that. Yes, Taeyeon unnie. Urgh. If I could only strangle her to death...


I could see from the corner of my eye that Kyungsoo had pulled his lips into a grin. Cuter than Hyunsik's I tell you. He's happy...that I could spend time with him? I couldn't be more blessed. 

 

"So, Cho Hee sshi, can we continue our conversation?" He raised his right eyebrow. I let out a groan slipped my lips but followed his orders. 

 

It was kind of awkward since he's a stranger to me and... What do you do when a stranger suddenly wants to spend time with you? Exactly! If he doesn't start the conversation, you won't too, am I right or right? We were like having a who-finishes-their-drink-first-s/he-wins-competition. 

 

But being the smart Lee Cho Hee, I had to break the awkward silence between us. So I let out the inner me take over. Yes, instead of the fake girl-ish girl I was just now.

 

"So, Kyungsoo sshi. What are we talking about again? I'm sorry I don't understand sipping-coffee-language." Was that too harsh? I don't think so. But he looked shocked.

 

Surprise, surprise big eyes. That rhymes!

 

"I actually thought you were the feminine kind back then..."

 

"So, I'm not. Why? You have problems with it?" Urgh, I'm getting annoyed with him. Why cute people are annoying again?

 

"Woah, chill. It's not I'm gonna you or what. Let's just say... I got attracted to you. And I wanna make friends. Cause I don't have any friends...." The last sentence was a whisper which still could reach my ears.

 

"And I can see why.." I mumbled.

 

"That's really polite of you." He sounded hurt.

 

Argh. Another addition of a guy in my life? I'm not sure if I can handle this but he seemed really lonely. I stared as he lowered his head while playing with his mug. Awh. He's just a lost puppy. Besides, I should feel proud since he chose me.  Nothing could go wrong right?

 

"I'll consider about it." His head shot up to reveal his sparkling eyes, excited.

 

"YOU WILL?"

 

"I said, consider. Not confirmed yet. I have to get to know you and yada yada. Arasseo? We can start that by... some other time. I gotta get home now, annyeong!" He didn't get to say anything else cause I ditched him too fast. But when I looked back at him, I saw him smilling. Now, how am I suppose to go through that everyday.. 

 

"What does the Kyungsoo guy wants?" Hyunsik suddenly appeared from somewhere and said that while eyeing D.O. 

 

"I don't know either." I shrugged my shoulders.

 

"Let's just get back to work. No spacing out because of him, arasseo little monkey?"

 

"Yes-- I MEAN NO IM NOT A LITTLE MONKEY YOU ELEPHANT"

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N:

 

 

IM SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATES IM DISAPPOINTED WITH MYSELF TOO //SOBSOBS//

 

I'm sorry subscribers :< the story is not what you guys expected. At all.(I changed the hero and no it's not kyungsoo)  I'm sorry that there is no Dujun or Dongwoon action in this chapter cause I thought of something else. 

 

By the way, there's a surprise....

 

Why is D.O in the picture? Because.................................NGEHEHEHEHEHE (evil grin)

 

I hate myself and I hate this chapter too.

 

Thanks for supporting me! ^_^

 

And please forgive me bout the mistakes...