The boyfriend.

Happy Ending?

 

The next few pages of my life are like that. Some nights, Dongwoon would tell me to sleep at Hana's (eventhough Mr. and Mrs. song are home which made me a bit embarassed). Then he'll have a great time enjoying another ahjumma or even a school girl's lips. I'm not sure if I'm doing the right thing or the opposite. If I say no to his activities, that wouldn't make me a sporting girlfriend, would it? I have to be supportive right? Well, it's fine if they don't "do that-on-the-bed-thing", get what I mean? 

 

 

But then... Me and Dongwoon barely get to spend time together anymore.. He was too busy with his work at the office AND ALSO HIS ''''''WORK''''''' at home. Plus, when he doesn't brings any yeoja home, he'll be back home really really late. And he'll be really grumpy. As an example, last Wednesday, he came back home at 3 in the morning. I actually waited for him even though I have to serve coffees at 8. He was so sleepy, he didn't realize I was on the couch. When he sat on me, I screamed. And he said "What the heck are you doing here Lee Cho Hee?! I'm tired so can you let me sleep?", and he pushed me off the couch. Harshly. 

 

Should I be suspicious? Hm... Neah. Curiosity kills the cat right? So I decided to be a nice yeoja chingu.

 

But if I'm too nice, it won't do either. These days, Dongwoon brought home the same girl, probably my age (I'm 20 by the way) named Sunny. Well she's nice (maybe only towards the good looking namjas) at least, that's what I thought she is (since I monitored her from a distance only). They made out like every single day! I'm quite impressed that they haven't get on bed yet. Not that I want them to.

 

You can hear the s from Hana's room though. Haha, joking!

 

Dongwoon will say sorry every morning after he spent the night with someone else. And I'll always ask him to quit working there instead of satisfying the clients. The same words would come out of his mouth.

 

"What? But, Chocho-ah, that's my dream job! Please be a bit understanding. Stop whining like a baby." 

 

"So, before this, I don't understand you enough? Is that what you're saying?"

 

"Yes, you actually never understand me. Blurgh. You even nags like an ahjumma every single day!" 

 

"You wanna know something? I think I'm the first girlfriend to let her boyfriend to explore some other strangers' mouths. And still, you said I'm not unders--"

 

He shuts me out by kissing me. I hate it when he does that. Cause it's like he's tired of listening to me. But I let him do that. Cause I hate fights, remember? Those fights happen almost everyday, but different timing. That Sunny girl is pretty impressive cause she gets to change my Dongwoonie.

 

Maybe he's right. I'm not an understanding person, and I'll never be.

 

I opened the apartment door to have a great mess greeting me. Eh? Why does it smells like alcohol in here? Did Dongwoonie drank it? Holy . I rushed to his room and found him with another yeoja on his bed - too.And guess who is the yeoja. Yeah, it's that Sunny girl. With condoms and clothes everywhere - how many times did they do it anyway ? I could feel my cheeks getting warmer and warmer. This, really, I can't stand this anym--

 

"Y-yah, who are y-you...Oppa... Who is she... Why is she h-here...." She whined at HER Dongwoon OPPA. Yes, sure, wake that up.

 

"O-oh, why Sunny-ah? A-ahh! C-Cho Hee-ah! Aigoo, don't worry Sunny. she's just my m-maid..." You don't know how much those words hurt me. 

 

I couldn't hide my smirk. But I'll get to him later, after this Sunny b---- is out of here. Just so that Dongwoon's company is 'saved'.

 

"Ah, yes Sunny-shi! I'm just a maid here! Sorry to disturb your beautiful morning. I'll get out of here so that you guys could have some privacy eh? Again, joisonghabnida... " Bowed 90 degrees and walked to Doojoon's apartment. Hey, I'm not an attention seeker okay. I have my reason why I didn't go to Hana's. Since it's morning, she had left for her school. And I need to do something that could make me calm down like painting. And Doojoon has all the stuffs. So why not.

 

Ignoring Dongwoon's calls, I dialed Doojoon's number. 

 

"Yah, Doojoonie, are you home?"

 

"Y-yeah, it's morning, o-obviously I'm home. Why...?" His voice croaked.

 

"Ahh, , sorry. I need to paint so can I come?"  

 

"What happened?" He asked sternly.

 

"W-what? NO NOTHING HAPPENED. SO CAN I COME OR NOT?" Argh, darn, he knows me too well.

 

"Yeah. Do you want to eat here too?"

 

"YES PLEASE OKAYTHANKYOUBYESEEYOULATER"

 

Fuhhh. Breath innnnnnnnnnnn. Breath ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut. 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"So whats up?" 

 

"The ceiling. Duhh."

 

"Yah, jashik. Aish. I mean, what happened?"

 

"Dongwoon slept with a Sunny girl."

 

"You mean, he slept with A WEATHER? How is that possible.."

 

"Yah babo-yah." I knocked his head a few times.

 

"So it's not a weather? Ahh.. W-wait, WHAT?! WHY?! HOW DID YOU KNOW BOUT IT?!"

 

"I walked in the apartment and the house was in mess - which is actually normal, but then there was this strong alcoholic smell - which is not normal. So I searched for Dongwoon in his room, and I found them both . Jjan~ End of story." I explained without looking at him cause I need to finish my painting. Kekeke.

 

"WHAT THE --- HE'S GONNA GET IT FROM ME I SWEAR I'M GONNA KILL THAT GUYY -- " I hit his head with a pot lid nearby. 

 

"Don't do that oppa. He have his own reason why he did that. Chillax~ You're not even his girlfriend..."

 

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT LEE CHO HEE HE'S YOUR EFFING BOYFRIEND AND YOU COULD STAY CALM LIKE THIS?! DO YOU EVEN HAVE A HEART -- I MEAN ARE YOU EVEN A HUMAN?!"

 

"Aishhhh I know what I'm doing! Do you want me to hit your head again?!" He retreats like a cute puppy.

 

"You don't have to hit me you know.... I'm still your oppa..."

 

"Awhhh, I'm SOWWEEEEE //cute way of saying sorry lol// " I said, while blinking my eyes at him.

 

"Seriously, that's ugly, you better stop. Or I'll hate you forever. Learn from the master of aegyo next time." He hits his chest twice.

 

Why do I know him again?

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Me and Doojoon walked in the elevator. When we reached my apartment's level, I was greeted with a surprise. Which I'm not really surprised. Sunny was waiting for the elevator wearing a e-like clothes. Ergh, I wonder if she is one.

 

"Y-yah, Dongwoonie's maid! Where have you been? You were suppose to clean up the mess we made last night! Were you slacking off with your boyfriend? Ahh.. Low class people always acts like that. Hahahaha" She laughed.

 

"Cho Hee, who is she talking too? Is she talking to you? Is she the Sunny girl you were talking about?!" From a whisper, it turned into a yell.

 

"Doojoon, shut up, just shut up. I'll handle this." I whispered while linking my arms with his.

 

"N-neh, Sunny-shi," I acted like I was scared. "We were dating, I'm really sorry I didn't help you and Dongwoon-shi cleaned your mess. I thought it would be better if you guys clean it since you guys were the ones who made it. " I chuckled, and walked away.

 

Doojoon kept on bugging me with questions bout the maid issue. And I replied "I'll explain later okay," and he stopped talking.

 

Without us realizing, our hands were still linked. And my heart beats as fast as it could. My hands suddenly stiffened. Kyaaaaa why am I like this?

 

When we reached my door, I quickly pulled my hand and knocked the door. So that it won't be awkward. I asked him to hide behind a wall near my apartment, cause he doesn't have to listen to me and Dongwoon's upcoming conversation. I don't even know why I brought him here. Wait... He's the one who insisted on following, so he shouldn't complain.

 

"Dongwoon-sshi, your maid is here!" I shouted at his door.

 

When he opened the door, he put on a boring look.

 

"Ahh, really now Cho Hee? You want to use sarcasm? Or do you want to cry cause I called you a maid?"

 

"What? Urgh, Son Dong Woon, you need to grow up."

 

"Ahh, the strong lady speaks up! You're the one who needs to grow up. I heard from Sunny that you brought YOUR BOYFRIEND, YOON DOO JOON too didn't you? Where is he hiding? Didn't know you could be this ty. Do you usually call every namja your boyfriend?" 

 

Son Dong Woon, my boyfriend, said.

 

 

#End of chapter 8