Found my Mr. Right.

Happy Ending?

 

 

"Yah yeobo, your phone is ringing.."

 

"Aigoo, nevermind Woonie-ah, it's not important anyway."

 

 

He looked at me worriedly. I tried to distract him by wrapping my hands around his arm and pulled him to walk with me.

 

 

"Let's go my jagiya! Let's have some fun today!" I grinned at him.

 

 

He stopped walking and pulled me to face him. My eyes met his and he could sense that there's something wrong with me. But I continued with my act anyway. I tried to act cute by tilting my head and blinked me eyes so he won't ask me too many questions.

 

 

"Waeyo, Woonie?"

 

"Chocho-ah, you know you can tell me anything right? Even when now that we're finally together, we're still bestfriends, aren't we?"  He furrowed his eyebrows.

 

 

Aish, here we go again. 

 

 

"Yes, you're still my bestfriend and I'll tell you anything thats bothering me, but now I have nothing to tell you cause I just want to grab something to eat now, araseo?"

 

"You sure?"

 

"Yes, I'm 100 percent sure." I gave him my assuring smile.

 

"Well okkay then. Where do you want to eat my dear Lee Cho Hee?"

He gave me a peck on the cheek and giggled as my face turns bright red.

 

 

Yes, as you can clearly see, Son Dong Woon is my official boyfriend. He asked me out two weeks ago and yeah, I accepted it right away. Why should I say no? I've found my Mr. Right. He's caring, sweet and humble. I fell for both his looks and his inner self. He lives in a mansion, and owns, emm, probably 6 cars, but I only knew that on our first date. At his house. No, I mean, mansion. We've been friends for like, 4 years maybe? And I just knew that info. 

 

Dongwoon never failed making me smile. Just being with him makes me... Happy. More than happy, he makes me feel like a princess. His arabic-prince-like look is just breath-taking. I know its ridicolous to say that about someone's face, but thats my best word to describe him. I didn't realize I was staring at him for a long time till he snapped his fingers right infront of my face that made me startled. 

 

"Jagiya, I know I'm so handsome but baby, you stared at me like that every single day we met. Don't you think you're a bit....obsessed with me?" He winked and smirked.

 

I blushed at the fact that he called me jagiya and baby. He uses it all the time but, hey, I couldn't stop my cheeks from turning red before I know it, okay? I mean, a hot dude calling you baby with a seductive voice. Duhh. 

 

I pouted at him and he took that chance to peck my lips. My eyes bulged and I think my heart had stopped beating.

 

 

"YAHHH THAT WAS MY FIRST KISS W-WHAT-WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE YOU---" I shouted at him, my cheeks look like tomatoes right now. 

 

"It's your first? Lucky you then. And by the way lady, just to remind you, I'm your namja chingu. You sure have Amnesia eh?" He laughed seeing my flushed face. He put his hand around my waist. I can feel his warmth and my heart goes crazy again and again.

 

"D-don't do it again!" At least, that's what I get to stutter out.

 

But, he's God Dong Woon who doesn't listen to people, and he pecks my lips again.

 

"YAHHHH SON DONG WOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!"

 

 

*-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

 

 

Sigh. Another day at Taeyeon unnie's house. I've been staying here for 2 weeks now. Since the day Doojoon confessed to me. Yes, I am avoiding him.

 

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

 

"Will you be my official girlfriend?"

 

 

"Ha-ha-ha oppa, don't joke around with me about that... But you're a really good actor! I thought you were serious! No wonder they took you for the drama... " I turned around and make my way to the kitchen.

 

"I'm gonna--"

 

"I am serious." He whispered into my ear. Since when he's soo close to me? He's right behind me right now cause I could feel his body heat against my back. I stiffened when he lingered his hands around my waist firmly, but comfortable. Damn, why does it have to feel comfortable?

 

 

 

Dugeun dugeun dugeun dugeun dugeun dugeun dugeun.

 

 

 

~Naega aniya, jeongmal aniya, geu aen naega aniya~

 

 

 

My phone in my pocket sings. Ahh, my life saver. I pulled my phone out and at the same time getting out of Doojoon's embrace.  I answered  my phone without looking at the caller's name.

 

"Yuhbaseyo? Chocho-ah? Are you okkay? Why didn't you reply my texts?"

 

"Ahh, oppa! Sorry..."

 

I looked at Doojoon and gave him a sorry-I-need-to-answer-this-call-look before walking to my room and locked it. I saw his face fell when I said Woonie's name. 

 

 

 

"Yahh, oppa thank you so much for calling me."
 
 
"Waeyo? Awwh, you missed me that much already?"
 
 
"Yes, I miss you so much oppa. Sense the sarcasm there?  Keke. Something... really unexpected just happened.."
 
 
"AND WHAT IS THAT?"
His serious tone. He uses it when he's really realy serious only. Well, obviously.
 
 
 
"Ngehh, it's nothing...really!"
 
 
 
I don't think I should tell him about Doojoon yet. I don't really want people that I love fight because of me . HAHA LEE CHO HEE. Why would anyone fight for you? Aigoo, this ppabo.
 
 
"Lee Cho Hee. You better tell me now or I'll rush to your apartment right away. And I know you wouldn't want me to do that don't you? Or you do?"
 
 
OMO. ANIYO. NO. HE CAN'T COME.
 
 
"Aish, jeongmal. Then don't be mad when I tell you araseo?"
 
"Nae. NOW TELL ME"
 
"I just got back home from the supermarket and while waiting for the bus, there was this ahjumma - scary ahjumma - talking bout his ex-nampyeon. I don't feel like listening to her story and then - jjan! You called me and I got to avoid her. That's all. Satissfied? Urgh."
Thank you brain. I will never underestimate you anymore.
 
 
"Mwoo? That is all? Aigoo.. you made me worry for nothing..."
 
"Yah, I told you not to get mad right? Tsk, this ahjushi.."
 
"HOW DARE YOU CALL ME AN AHJUSHI HELLO YOUNG LADY IM NOT THAT OLD"
 
"You sounded like one though...Through all the naggings..." I chuckled . Somehow this conversation with Dongwoon made me relaxed a bit. All he had to do was nag. That's why he's special.
 
 
"YAHH LEE CHO HEE *sigh* I give up. Your words are too powerful. Anyway, are you free tomorrow? Come on, let's go out for a picnic, I have a surprise for you!"
 
"SURPRISE?! OMO WHAT IS IT?!! Wait, what day is tomorrow..?"
 
"Aigoo, this ppabo.. It's Sunday and I know you don't have work tomorrow. So don't try to give me reasons to avoid me. "
 
 
Awwh, he's the sweetest. He even knows my schedule. He's the best I could find right? I mean, it's hard to find guys like him now. I don't think Doojoon knows my working schedule. . Doojoon. I forgot everything about him!  
 
 
"Emm, Woonie-ah, can we text? I-em-err-need to meet Taeyeon unnie now. And yeah, I'll go with you tomorrow. About the details, I'll text you later--"
 
"MWOO?! It's already 10 and you're still not home?!"
 
*Facepalms myself*
 
"Aigoo, I'll sleep at her place later! Don't need to worry too much okkay? Okkay then, take care oppa!"
 
 
Fuhh, that was close. Thank god he doesn't have Taeyeon unnie's phone number. Or else he'll ask Taeyeon questions. Aigoo, I can already imagine what's my future with him. Dongwoon is very protective and also posessive. But I like it that way, it shows how much he cares--
 
 
 
CRASH.
 
 
 
Ahh great. Dongwoon is right. I have Amnesia now.  Why do I always forget that Doojoon is stil in my apartment? I rushed out my room and saw  Doojoon sitting on the floor with his right knuckle bleeding. Glasses were shattered on the floor. And my glass-cupboard-door has a hole.
 
 
"OPPA!!!"
 
I ran to him and have a look at his hand. There were some nasty scratches here and there and blood are dripping from his hand to my beautiful wooden floor.
 
 
"Oppa, you wait here, don't move a muscle old man, I'll go get the safety kit"
 
 
When I come back, he was using his left-uninjured-hand to pick the shattered glass on the floor.
 
 
"Yoon Doo Joon. WHAT. DID. I. SAY. JUST. NOW."
He ignored me and kept on picking the small pieces of glass.
 
 
"Well, I want to help you. Since I'm the one who made the mess, so I should be the one cleaning it, right?"
 
 
I pulled his shirt and he stood up immediately. I kept on pulling him till we reach the couch. I glared at him as a sign asking him to sit. He rolled his eyes at me but followed my instruction. I pulled his injured hand roughly and he winced.
 
"That's for not listening to me. Serves you right."
 
I cleaned the blood from his hand carefully. I could feel his stare and I have to say that I feel uncomfortable. Aigoo this ahjushi.
 
"Don't you want to ask me why I broke your cupboard door?" He asked.
 
"Ehh..?"
 
"Don't you want to ask my why I hit the glass?"  He's still staring, but I don't dare to look up.
 
"It wasn't on purpose?"
 
"No."
 
"Probably because you're mad at something.."
 
"I want you to ask me."
 
"But, it's none of my business.."
 
"LEE CHO HEE."
 
 
Blurgh, why do people love to say my full name? I know it's a pretty name, thanks to my parents for that, but come on. I'm getting tired of it.
 
 
"Fine, fine. Doojoon oppa, why did you break the glass on purpose?"
 
"Because I was jealous."
Damn. I know where this conversation is leading to and I don't like it one bit.
 
"Well, jjan~~! Your hand won't hurt that much now since I'm the one who treated it HA-HA-HA~~"
 
"I was jealous because I was eavesdropping on your conversation with Dongwoon. Why can't you talk to me like that? With your sweet voice and nice words... With me, you're all about sarcasm and harsh-ness.. Wae? "
 
"O-oppa, I-I..."
 
"I like you Cho Hee. There I said it. And I know you like me too, Gikwang told  me. I thought Gina was the one but then after the break up, I realized...it was you. You're the one who has been there for me everytime. So, please. Can you accept me? I'm sorry for not proposing you properly, I thought of bringing you to a fancy restaura--"
 
"Oppa, listen. Yes, I used to like you. But now? I'm in love with Son Dong Woon. You realized this when it's already too late. Remember how you treated me before? You only came to me when Gina unnie left you. When you were with her, you pushed me aside like - I'm some kind of - a rotten veggie - or something. Yeah I know, that doesn't make sense but you get what I'm trying to say. I'm sorry, but I have to say no to your question. And, I'm not the kind of girl who wants to be proposed at a fancy restaurant. " 
 
"B-but, you're not even with him!"
 
"Yet. I'm not with him yet."
 
He takes both of my hands into his. 
 
"Look, I'm sorry for realizing this too late..."
 
I pulled my hands right away, which made him look hurt.
 
"Oppa, please. I don't think I want to explain myself again. I'm sorry for being too harsh and rude, but you know the way out."
 
After saying that, I locked myself in my room. Guilty, yes, I do feel guilty for making him hurt. He's my bestfriend! I felt like I'm a traitor when I saw he looked hurt. I heard rustling sounds in the living room. And a few minutes later, somebody knocked on the door. Obviously it's Doojoon.
 
"Emm, Chocho-ah,sorry for just now. You can just forget what I said earlier and we can still be bestfriends, can't we? Anyways, I-I'll.. still wait for you. No matter how long it takes. Maybe that sentence just freaked you out again, . I'm sorry, I really am. And, um, err, I've cleaned the glasses and thank you for - err - treating my hand. Goodnight... I'll just - go now.."
 
*FLASHBACK ENDS*
 
I bet he's looking for me at my apartment. He has been calling me every single day and sending texts about how sorry he is and he wants to be like how we used to be. I didn't know how and what to respond cause I still can't accept the things Doojoon had said to me. 
 
 
"Yah, Cho Hee-ah, do you have any problem? Cause you've been staring at the tv without blinking. You creeped me out, you know."
Taeyeon unnie sat next to me with a bowl of popcorn.
 
"N-no! I d-don't have any problems. Ha-ha-ha." I let out an obvious nervous and fake laugh. Why do I have to be so stupid?
 
"Emm, yeah, you said that two weeks ago when you barge in my house in the middle of the night. When I asked you why, you answered ' I just want to know how it feels like to live with you'. I am stupid, but not that stupid to believe that. So do tell me."  She looked at me with a boring look while popping some popcorns into . I, somehow, got distracted by the crunching sound made by the popcorns.
 
"YAHH! Aigoo this kid.. You're easily distracted eh? But don't think you can get away from me today."
 
Sigh. I really needed to tell someone anyway.
 
"Araseo, araseo, I'll tell you everything."
And so, I spilled the whole story to her. Taeyeon unnie nods and laughs while listening to my story. Lastly, she let out a huge sigh.
 
"Cho Hee, this is my advice okkay? You can take or ignore it if you want to, araseo? "
 
I nodded slowly and let my eyes stick to my feet.
 
"You probably need time to clear your head, and that s why you came here, am I right?"
 
"Nae..."
 
"Of course I'm right, I'm always right." I frowned.
 
 
"Okay, now, you've been here for 2 weeks. For me, 2 weeks is already enough to relax your mind. But if you decided to stay here longer, that is not clearing your head. That is running away from your problem. And running away isn't going to help solve anything. It's not that I don't want you to stay here, I mean, I love having you around. You're like my real biological dongsaeng. But in your case, you have to face your problem, okkay? Doojoon said he wants to be friends like old times, so what are you scared of? He knows you have Dongwoonie now. It's not like he thought you're single or what. Geez, I sounded like a counselor now."  She rolled her eyes.
 
I hugged her tightly. That's why I love her. She always have a solution for every problems. I'm glad I have nice people around me. Suddenly, I feel so emotional and my tears streamed down my cheeks.
 
"Thank you so much unnie. I don't know what I would do if you're not here. I'm really glad my parents left me with lots of doubts to pay cause now I met you! Thanks for everything unnie." She returned my hug and pats my head.
 
"Next time, don't hide anything from me okayI love you like my own dongsaeng."
 
I wiped my tears and looked up to her and smiled brightly. I feel like the weight on my shoulders had lifted up. 
 
"Yahh, stop with the emotional moment already! Let's watch this YongHwa and Seohyun on We Got Married. They're the cutest couple! You want some popcorn?"  She grinned and shove me the bowl.
 
That is sooo Taeyeon.
 
#End of chapter 4
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
To my faithful readers,
 
thank you for subscribing! I'm really sorry if I disappoint you guys with my lame story :(  Hope you guys could leave some comment about it so I can improve a little? Yes? No? Nevermind then... I'll just go cry at the corner..
 
Keke, but thanks for reading! And also subscribing. Really appreciate that :3
 
Wait for the next chapter eh? It won't be long! I think.. I can't promise you guys anything. Hehe.
 
Gomawoyoo ^_^