Doojoon, Doojoon.

Happy Ending?

 

 

I wake up in the morning to find Doojoon's hands firmly around my waist. His breath was soo near, I couldn't help but shiver. We were both lying on my bed - which made my head full with questions that I don't know the answers. Some thought struck in my mind and I frantically look at my body. Ahh, thank god it's still covered with my clothes. I tried remembering what happened last night. Hmm, let's see... We ate dinner, watched  Running Man, laughed at Kwang Soo when kids called him "the giraffe that betrays", talked about how sweet Gary and Jihyo are, and then.... I fell asleep on the couch at god knows what time it was. I didn't remember walking to my bed though..

 

I looked at my watch and my eyeballs almost popped out. I'm late for work! Omo eotteokhae??!! I jumped out off my bed to get myself ready, but that ppabo Dooojoonie grabbed my wrist and pulled me back on bed. He hugged me soo tightly that I could barely move my hands.

 

"Aishh, oppa! Let go of me! I'm late for work! Taeyeon unnie will kill me later!"

 

"Hmmpff.. you can work tomorrow Chocho-ah..."

 

"MWO??!! TOMORROW?! Andwaee! Aigoo, oppa, just let me go! Don't you have some interview or whatever?"

 

"No... I asked for a day off to spend time with my Chocho.."

 

My heart skips a beat when he said "my Chocho" ily. Wait, maybe more than a beat. But I acted normally. Have I told you that my acting skills are good?

 

"Why are you even my bestfriend??"  I said, while trying to get out of his tight embrace.

 

"Who told you that I'm only your bestfriend? I'm your namja chingu, and future nampyeon..." He said lazily.

 

. You don't know how red my cheeks are right now. Calm down Lee Cho Hee. He's Yoon Doo Joon and he loves to joke around. Breath in, breath out.

 

"Yoon Doo Joon...."

 

"Hmm..?"

 

"TAKE THISS!!" I bit his y hands. 

Wait, w-what?

 

He let go of me immediately and I took that chance to escape. I heard him shout before I close the bathroom door ;

 

"YAHHH LEE CHO HEE WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING TO YOUR OPPAA?!!"

 

As soon as I've finished putting on my uniform, I rushed outside my room to kick Doojoon out of my apartment, but... He's not in sight. Well, that makes things much easier for me.

 

*-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

"Lee Cho Hee, 2 Ice Americanos for Table 6"

"Naee, Taeyeon unnie!"

 

Sigh. There's 24 hours in a day, and this cafe is open for 12 hours, but why do all of these people come at the same time of the day? Me and Minhyuk doesn't even have time to sit. Taeyeon unnie should really find more workers. If only she doesn't love money that much..

Taeyeon unnie is "THE LADY BOSSin this cafe (she want us to call her that). She's nice - really nice - and a bit creepy at some times. But overall, she really loves... money. And that's the reason why she doesn't wants to employ more that 2 workers.

But despite that, she's a really great unnie. She listens to my life problems. She was the one who helped to solve my financial problems. Or else, mad money collectors would still be chasing me now. 

You see, my parents were involved in an accident when I was still in high school. Yes, you've guessed it. They died. And they left me with tons of bills to pay. And that is when Taeyeon unnie came to rescue. To repay her kindness, I helped her with this cafe. 

"LEE CHO HEE WHERE ARE MY 2 ICE AMERICANOS?!"

.

*-------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

*Brrrrrrrr...*

I took my phone out of my pocket lazily. Aish, who could be texting me right now? I'm really tired. Aigoo....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

From : Dongwoonie <3

Chocho? Are you done with your work?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Well. at least it's from Dongwoon. I don't know why, but that simple and short text could make me smile eventhough my eyes are half closed right now. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

From : You

Dongwoonie, annyeong! Naee... I'm so tired now ㅠ.ㅠ I think I'm getting more eyebags now... ㅋㅋ

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I continued walking home while replying Dongwoon's text. I giggled, laughed and smiled while walking which made the people around me think that I've gone mad. I even heard a kid asking his mom this "Omma, is that noona gonna be alright?" 

Ngehh. Kids know nothing.

I was too busy texting Woonie, I didn't realize there's someone standing infront of my door. I looked for my keys in the bag (still ignoring the person) and accidently dropped the keys. But a pair of y hands helped me pick it up.

 

Doojoon.

 

I took a step back. Why is he here? Why did he helped me? Why is he looking at me like that? Why am I looking at him like this? Why am I asking questions to myself?

 

Gulp. "O-oppa, why are y-you here...?"

 

He smiled. This is weird. Aaaaannd, creepy.

 

"Why can't I be here? You don't want me to be here eh?"

 

"A-aniyo! Th-thats not what I meant... Nevermind..."

 

He put his hand around my shoulder while I tried to keep calm and unlock my door. His scent... Ahh, I've always love his smell. But for now, I need oxygen to clear things up. When I've unlocked the door, he still doesn't let go of his hand.

 

"Oppa...?"

"Were you texting Woonie?"

"Mwo..?"

"I saw you smiling while texting someone just now... Was it Dongwoon?"

"Nae.."

 

He lets go of his hand roughly and walked into my apartment like its his. Is he...jealous? Aish, jeongmal. Lee Cho Hee. Why would he be jealous? Ppabo. But..this is getting creepier.

 

"Oppa, I'm going to wash myself first. If you haven't eaten yet, you can eat anything that you can find in the fridge. Well, if you can find anything..."

"Can I eat you, instead?" He muttered under his breath slowly. But unfortunately, my ears are sharp.

"Mwo, oppa?"

"Ahh? A-aniyo, n-nothing.."

"Ahh.. araseo.."

 

I ran into the toilet and locked the door. My heartbeat isn't going to slow down. I wash myself slowly cause I don't want to face Doojoon. That old man is giving me goosebumps! Thinking that Doojoon might crash the toilet door without any reason, I sigh heavily before leaving the toilet. When I step into my room, the first thing I saw was Doojoon, reading a small pink book. Wait a second... thats...my diary! Before he could say anything else, I shouted ;

"YOON DOO JOON GET OUT OF MY ROOM NOWWWW!"

 

*------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

 

I sit next to him on the couch, cheeks still flushed form the earlier incident. I looked at him. Wait, no, I glared at him.

 

"Yah, oppa, what were you doing in my room?! You know I don't like when people touch my personal stuff!"

 

He gave me a boring look, and then locked his eyes back on my tv. Yes, MY tv. Just to remind you guys that we're still in MY apartment.

 

"I didn't do anything."  He shrugs.

 

Omo omo. How can he just ---

 

"Aigoo, Chocho-ah, you worried too much. Come, let's watch Running Man again, araseo? "

He pulls me closer to him. I decided to stay stiff, but that ppabo Doojoon isn't going to give up. He lifts me up easily and made me sit on his lap. Curse my small body. I don't think I'm going to like this. 

He laughs easily at the tv, while I feel like punching him. Suddenly he turned the tv off. I turn my head around to face him. I made the wrong decision.

 

We. Were. Too. Close.

 

I stumbled when trying to stand up. "O-oppa."

 

He tilted his head cutely. Adorably.

Heyy, he's not suppose to look cute. He fails at doing aegyos. B-but now....

"Emm, oppa, why did you turn the tv off?"

He pats his lap, asking me to sit on him. I shook my head, "Shiro."

"Fine, fine, come sit next to me then?"

I walked slowly to the couch and sat a few metres from him. Well, maybe not metres but whatever. Now what?

"Chocho-ah, do you have the answer for my question yesterday?"

I scratched my neck and tried to remember which question he's refering to. But nothing came up.

"What question?

"The one that I asked when we were watching Running Man?"

"Hmm...?"

"You really can't remember it?"

I shook my head.

He sighed. 

"Well then, I'll ask you again, since you're wide awake now. Maybe you can't remember cause you were so sleepy yesterday.."

"So..? The question is..?"

 

My heart beats as fast as it could. My ears are paying full attention to what he's going to say next. My eyes are focusing on his lips. My--

 

"Will you be my official girlfriend?"

 

Instead of dugeun dugeun, my heart goes, Doojoon Doojoon.

 

#End of chapter 3