New noona.

Happy Ending?

*Brrrr.... Brrrrr..*

 

Urgh, come on. I'm trying to get some sleep here. I searched for my phone under my pillow. When I found it, I pressed a button and the light from the phone hurt my eyes. I rubbed my eyes and finally I managed to open them slightly. Like Jongkook's eyes.

 

*-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

From : Dongsaeng.

Unnie....I need you right now....I'm infront of your door.

*------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

 

I jolt up from my bed and fell down with a loud thud. I ignore the the hurt in my knee and ran towards the door as fast as I could. I glanced at the clock to see what time it was. Mwo? 2 a.m.?! There must be something up.

I opened the door to find Song Ha Na crying. Her pretty face is full with dried and also new tears. Her eyes and nose are red. Her hair is in a mess. It even looked like a bird's nest (no offence though). She rushed into my apartment and hugged me so tightly. 

 

"Calm down Ha Na-yah.. Your parents are good people.. You will meet them in heaven okay? Don't worry, I'll take care of you..." I said, trying to calm her. Haish, poor kid. 

 

"Y-yah unnie! My parent's aren't d-dead! They're in New York right n-now.." She said, while sobbing. Okay, that was embarassing..

 

"W-why are you crying then?" 

 

"Choi Min Ho.... Unnie... I'm not-- anymore..."

 

Sweet monkey banana chocolate milk what the actual f---.

 

"SONG HA NA WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?? I TOLD YOU NOT TO BE INTO HIM RIGHT??" I'm boiling inside. 

 

"A-aniyo unnie! Listen to my s-story first.. Me and him were a p-partner for the science project... He suggested we do it at m-my house.... I thought it was f-fine... Then.."

 

"THEN WHAT? HE ASKED YOU TO STRIP YOURSELF AND YOU DID IT??" I'm sorry, but I was really angry.

 

"UNNIE! I'M NOT S-STUPID! JUST, J-JUST LISTEN TO MY EXPLAN-NATION!" She shouted at me. Haish.Ppabo Cho Hee. I'm not comforting her but I'm making her more stressed.

 

"Sigh. I'm really sorry Hana-yah. I'm just pissed off. Why in hell does he do that?? I told you about this right Hana?"

 

"It's not my fault the teacher paired us up together!"

 

Sigh. Now, there's nothing can be done. Even if I used that bastard as my punchbag, that won't change anything. Poor my dongsaeng. That douche is such a jerk. How I could lay my fist on his face. For now, I could only calm her down. 

 

"Hana-yah. Do you want to sleep with me tonight? Don't cry for guys like him, he's not worth it. I promise, one day, he'll come back crawling at you, asking for your forgiveness. What goes around, comes back around. Karma will hit him in his ." She chuckled a bit.

 

"Yah, that's not even funny, why would you laugh at that??" She made her infamous poker face.

 

"Unnie, do you really want me to cry again?"

 

"EHEHEHE LOL CHILL I'M JOKING YOU LITTLE WHALE COME LET'S SLEEP~"

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Poor Hana. I can see that she's not being herself this whole week. She tried faking her smiles, which I could obviously see through her. That gesaki is going to pay for this. But wait.... I'm a girl... I don't even have a guy gang, you know the ones who are gangsters? I mean, let's have a look at my guy friends. Minhyuk...? Neah, he's a cute puppy. Doojoon? Well, he has the strength, but how can he fight Minho's gang alone? Sigh. My thought was distracted by the sound of shoutings at the kitchen. Just, for your information, I'm at Minhyuk's dorm. I'm not sure why I'm here though. 

 

"MINHYUK-AH, WHY AM I HERE EH?" I shouted.

 

"BECAUSE WE JUST GOT BACK HOME FROM WORK TOGETHER YOU DUMBO." He shouted back from the kitchen.

 

Ah..right. How could I forgot that? Pshhfft. I sat on the couch and watched as Sungjae carried Eunkwang on his back and ran aroud, pretending to be....birds? I'm not sure either. I reached for the nearest cushion and threw at them. They """flew""" away while making crow sounds. Eunkwang's voice was the loudest. I thought he's the eldest? Tch tch. I turned my head to the left to Hyunsik doing push ups in the middle of the living room, Peniel reading a story in his iPad  while munching his snacks, and Changsub sleeping at the corner. Eh? Wait a second...1,2,3,4,5,6....Where's Ilhoon? 

 

I called out to Peniel, making him turn his head and body to me. I blushed immediately. Wanna know why? Cause he wears his V-neck tee again, and yeah... it pretty much showed his....chest..

 

"Oh? Cho Hee? Why is your face red? Are you sick??! Gwenchanayo??!!" The time he said that, everybody else surrounded me.

 

"Cho Hee are you having a fever? OMO LET'S TAKE URI NOONA TO THE HOSPITAL NOW PPALI!" I heard Sungjae said.

 

"HYUNSIK-AH PPALI LIFT HER UP! " Eunkwang ordered. I could see Hyunsik had positioned his hands to carry my bridal style.

 

"YAHHH I'M FINE! I'M NOT SICK! I WAS BLUSHING OKAY? BECAUSE-CAUSE-cause.... I saw Peniel's chest.." The last 4 words came out as a whisper. 

 

There was a long awkward silence before they shout teases like ;

 

"Yahhh, ahhh, now I know you're this kind of yeoja ehh Cho Hee, aish, and I thought you're innocent."

 

"YOU GUYS DON'T KNOW WHAT HAD HAPPEN AT THE CAFE WHEN I REPLACED MMINHYUK HYUNG---"

 

"LIM HYUNSIK SSHI IF YOU CONTINUE YOUR SENTENCE, I SWEAR THEY WILL READY YOUR GRAVE IN JUST A FEW MINUTES LATER. " I warned him. Aishh, why are we friends again? Peniel gave me that ert look. I just showed my fist and he already raises up both of his hands. The others were scared too so they went back to what they were doing.

 

"So, what'd you wanted to ask me just now? Before my y chest distracted you?" He winked. I just glared at him.

 

"Where's Ilhoon?" I finally asked the question that had been in my head for quite a long time now. 

 

"Ahh, that Mr. Grumpy is out with his yeoja chingu."

 

"HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND??"

 

"Why? Jealous much? Nevermind, you can have the y guy as your boyfriend." 

 

"Who?" I asked, stupidly I may say.

 

"Me of course." He winked again. I slapped his back.

 

"That is seriously, the most lame pick up line I've ever heard.Anyway. HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE? ILHOON? A GIRLFRIEND? He's not even friendly.." 

 

"I was shocked at first too. But yeah, that guy have his ways. Oh, and it's a noona by the way."

 

"A NOONA? REALLY? Homygod."

 

"Do you know he does aegyos? He even uploads it on youtube. Let me show you his gwiyeomi player-video."

 

When I watch the video, I couldn't believe my eyes. He's so different from...the real him... Ohmy. I almost fell for his adorable-ness when watching it.  At the end of the video, my mind went blank. I've been brainwashed. 

 

"ChoHee? Are you okay? Talk to me!!" Peniel act lamely while shaking my shoulders vigirously. I narrowed my eyes at him and he giggled before letting go of me. 

 

Suddenly, the dorm's door opened and Ilhoon stepped inside. He smiled and shouted ;

 

"Hey everyone, meet my favourite noona slash my girlfriend, G.Na noona~" 

 

I hate you fate.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Gina Jane Choi imnida~" She said with her girl-ish voice. She then bowed smiled sweetly to everyone. Her smile turned into a shock expression when her eyes landed on me. But it changed into a smirk when nobody looked at her. 

 

"So, noona, let me introduce you to all of my chingu. That monkey-look-alike is Seo Eunkwang...." And Ilhoon went on and on blabbering about his hyungs and  Sungjae. When my turn came, he made a disgusted face.

 

"And that creature, is Minhyuk's friend. Ngehh, don't bother her, nobody likes her anyway. She smells like fish." Ilhoon said while staring lovingly at his sunflower. Blurgh, I couldn't even believe I said that. 

 

"Yah, Ilhoon-ah, that's not nice. How old are you?" Gna asked me. Oh, so you're playing that game eh? Two can play that game. 

 

"I'm 20 years old, Peniel's age." I said while smiling from ear to ear. 

 

"Yah, she's your noona! You're not suppose to be harsh like that! Apologize now." Gna ordered. Oh? She've changed? Maybe, I'm the paranoid one here. Sigh. I shouldn't be that negative.

 

"I'm sorry." Ilhoon mumbled. 

 

"Yeah, that's okay. I'm used to your harsh words anyway." I spat back at Ilhoon. I mean, if he wants to say sorry, at least, sincerely. He apologized to me just because Gna asked him to? Ergh, no thank you.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Gna is the kids' favourite noona now. I was left out. I don't know wether I should feel sad or not. Maybe people do hate me. Sigh. The proof is Ilhoon is smiling more brightly, than before. So do the others. When the were with me, they didn't even cook with me. I'd done the dishes alone. But now, Gna has 4 helpers in the kitchen. I know them more than Gna, but...Aish, nevermind, it's not like Gna is the same wicked witch she used to be. I guess. 

Nobody knew what happened after Doojoon and Gna's break up back then. Except me, and that Miss Perfect.


Basicly, she blamed me for their break up. 

 

[Few years ago..(in high school)]

 

"Cho Hee, you have to know that it's your fault me and Doojoon aren't together anymore."

 

"What? I didn't even do anything?"
 

"Yeah, go on with your innocent act you...low class person."

 

I swear I couldn't believe she actually said that. She was my closest friend afterall! 

 

"Why would you say that? I didn't even touch him. You knew I liked him, but you took him away from me! I even helped your relationship with him! And suddenly, now, you're putting the blame on me? I thought we were....sisters...?"

 

"Blurgh, why would me, the amazing Gna, be sisters with you? Somebody really need to wake you up." She spit those words out before slapping my cheek. I couldn't even lift my head cause I was too shocked.

 

"Listen, Lee Cho Hee. I was acting for the whole time. Can't you tell? Oh, probably cause I'm a good actress. Now that you already know, you can get out of here."

 

"At least, tell me why you said I ruined your relationship." I said, my whole body shaking, keeping my anger inside.

 

"Cause, I don't know, you're a loser? So you've decided to be a and steal other's boyfriends?"

 

And stepped out of her house, after slapping both of her cheeks. Yeah, that's how I roll.

 

[Flashback ends]

 

A tear threatened to get out my eye, but I held it in. No, ChoHee, that's the past. Move on. Suddenly, somebody placed her hand on my shoulder. There could only be one 'her' in this dorm. I turned my head and saw Gna, with a concerned look on her face.

 

"What's wrong? Are you okay? Do you want some of my burger?" She voiced out.

 

"N-neah I'm--" 

 

"Ngehh, just ignore her noona. She's emotional all the time. She doesn't care about others so why should we care about her? Come here noona, let's play this  with me~" 

 

Lee MinHyuk said. 

 

Then, not only a tear, but tears rushed down my cheeks.

 

"A-ah! I'ts already l-late! I'll go home first! Jalga~" I managed to said. I walked to the door, hoping someone would stop me and said sorry, but I expected too much. 

 

I guess, I get to spend more time with...my bed? I thought sadly.

 

#End of Chapter 11

 _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

A/N :

I'm really sorry for all the spelling mistakes cause I was confused >< Anyway, hoped youu guys like this update? Or not? Sigh. I'm so sorry if I update too slow, this year is a busy year so yeahh. Anyway leave some comments on what you think about it eh?

 

AND I LOVE YOU SUBSCRIBERS, THOSE WHO COMMENTS AND SILENT READERS THANK YOU SOO MUCH! (throws kisses)

 

<333333333333333333333333