Why oh why...

Happy Ending?

 

Ehem ehem.

*coughs*

 

"Yuhbaseyo, Hana-yah! You're at your house right? Can I come now?"

 

"Ne-neh sure unnie! I'm at home! You sehould come over right away! D-don't worry about your clothes, you have some here in my h-house! P-pali!"  She stuttered. Oh poor my innocent Hana. Cause she had to act. 

 

"Emm, araseo then! I'm on my way now~" I hung up.

 

Hmm. I'm done crying. Okay, I didn't really cried, jusy some sobbings. I ran to the lake that is placed near my apartment to put my mind at ease, and npw I'm walking back to Hana's house. Kekeke. Anyway, let's find out who's that girl Dongwoon made out with.

 

Why am I not crying my eyes out?

 

Why am I not wailing or, squeling, or whining like how I'm suppose to?

 

Oh, that is because, I don't really like jumping into conclusions. Well. That girl could be his childhood bestfriend? And they missed each other so much that they kissed? Not impossible. Or maybe Dongwoon kissed her cause he was depressed with his girlfriend who doesn't satisfies him? Hmm, could be. If that's the reason, I'll be mad and disapointed but.. yeah, who can blame him? He's a guy afterall.

 

I kept on thinking about other posibilities why on earth they made out. 

 

While I was walking on the 3rd floor, I bumped into a girl - wait no - a woman - that smelled like cat's pee. Eww, is that her perfume? If yes, she really have a horrible taste. I looked at her. Ahhh, that explains the smell. She's drunk. Ergh, I bet her makeup is like 3 inches thick. Let's see his namja... Oh? It's Dongwoon. This is awkward. I saw his eyes bulged. Kekeke.

 

"C-cho Hee-ah! " He stammered. I smirked. 

 

"Ah, Dongwoon-shi! Aigoo, why are you stammering? Don't be scared, it's just me! I don't eat people~ Kekeke" I inserted some fake giggle that came out like a sarcastic laugh.  Opps.

 

"Eh? Woonie, darling? You know this kid? WHO IS SHE?!!" She shouted. Urgh, I can smell her breath from here. Shut up you ugly person.

 

"Aish, ahjumma! I'm his neighbour! Don't be mad for no reason. Or you'll get more wrinkles!"  With that, I winked at her and walked away like a boss. Kekeke. I could feel her glare, but whatever, jeoneun Lee Cho Hee ibnida.

 

But wait... If Dongwoon is with that ahjumma.... Doesn't that means... He made out with... AJIBFIUSHFOIVSUUJPKCODJF WHAT THE HEQQQQ DOES MY BOYFRIEND HAD IN HIS MIND EWWWWWW YUCKKKKKKKKKKK OMO OMO O M O M O. Ewww nooo, I'm not gonna kiss him. Serves him right.

 

Dongwoon DEFINATELY have a reason why he did that. I took my phone out and texted him.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To : Dongwoonie <3

Oppa, I saw what ypu did with her in our apartment. No, I'm not mad cause I know you have your reason BUT OPPA WHY THAT AHJUMMA YOU HAVE SUCH A GOOD LOOKING FACE BUYT ALL YOU CAN ATTRACT NOW IS ONLY AN AHJUMMA??? ARE YOU SERIOUS WAE OPPA WAE. And you won't get to kiss me at all. Too bad for you. I'll wear mask from now on. Saranghae ^_^

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Ahh, that should do it.

 

***********************************************************************************************

 

"Yahh Song Hana! Open this door now!! Ppaliiiiiiii! I need to peee~!"

 

And right when I gave my hardest knock on the door, she opened it. I pushed her inside and rushed to her toilet to settle my business first. When I'd done, I step out of the toilet with saisfication smile plastered on my face. 

 

"Ew, unnie you're really disgusting. And you're the most polite person I've ever met to barge in other people's house and didn't flush the toilet. Woohoo yipee."

 

"Awh, I love you too Hana~" I squeezed her cheeks and kissed them.

 

And then I sat down on her couch while she was at the kitchen cooking something.  I shouted at her to grab some snacks. I heard her mumbled something but ignored her. Muahahaha. When she sat next to me, she shoved a bag of chips towards me. And we watched our favourite drama (yes, we have the same taste, it's weird, I know) which is City Hunter. Lee Min Ho is just -- gorgeo-- perfect.

 

It's too quiet for my likings, so I told Hana what I had in mind.

 

"So, Hana-yah. I saw Dongwoon was making out with an ugly ahjumma. Urgh, I think he'd lost his mind. I mean what was he thinking? Ew, I wonder what it tastes like. And can you close your mouth? Your breath smells like the ahjumma's y'know."

 

"U-unnie... I'm so sorry...."

 

"Ah, for god's sakes, I don't like crying scenes okay. It's fine cause you were just trying to help me. Next time, just tell me araseo? No more secrets okay?"

 

She sobbed. It is soo Song Hana. 

 

"Saramghaeyo UNNIEEE~" She hugged me. Her tears made my tee wet. I pat her a little and then tried to get out of her hug.

 

"Yeah, yeah, I love you too, now you can stop. Really. "

 

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

"So..... I don't really like awkward silence..... You can explain now Dongwoonie..."  I started.

 

We both had decided to talk about the 'make out' incident today. It've been one week since that issue though. I'm kinda curious why'd he dragged it till now. But he promised to explain, so I don't really mind. I sip my ice lemon tea while he stares at his fingers, looking guilty.

 

"Em.. I-I.. W-we made out cause... "

 

"I'm waiting.."

 

"We did that to save my company.She's the CEO of the company that I need help from. She was attracted to me and... this happen.  Sigh. There I said it."

 

"I think you have more to tell me, right?" He looked surprised with my mind-reading-power.

 

"Yeah. The reason I came back home drunk the other day was because of this. I was forced to sleep with her..."

 

What the ***k. Yikes. Mind my language.

 

"And did you?"

 

"N-no! Of course not! What were you thinking! I-I'm your boyfriend, how could I?!"

 

"Chillax! I was just asking! You don't have to get mad okay? Or are you traumatized...?"

 

"Yeah... I think I am.." 

 

 

And we laughed like morons.

 

 

 

But..... Why is my heart not at ease?

 

 

 

#End of chapter 7

 

==================================================================================================================

 

A/N :

 

I'M REALLY REALLY SORRY FOR THE REALLY REALLY LATE UPDATE I HAVE SCHOOL AND YOU KNOW THINGS HAPPEN AND I RAN OUT OF IDEAS AND YEAH I'M SORRY IF YOU GUYS ARE LUCKY, I'LL UPDATE ANOTHER CHAPTER YES THANK YOU FOR BEING SO PATIENT WITH ME I LOVE YOU GUYS AND I'M SORRY AGAIN. LOVES XX