Screwed.

Happy Ending?

 

I really really miss my Woonie.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"H-hey whats-whats up?" I turned around to face him. I groaned a bit at the sound of my nervousness. Why should I be nervous Cho Hee? He's THE jerk in this scene. Usually in dramas, the jerk was the one who is suppose to stutter, not the girl!

 

"Y-you came.... I-I can't beli-eve it... A-after all I d-did.... I-I'm sorry Cho Hee-ah... I d-didn't k-know what I was think--" 

 

"Don't get the wrong idea, Sunny told me that you were dying, so I came here just because I feel sympathy towards you. So yeah." 

 

"Oh...But, I still appreciate it." He smiled, the one that I always had adore. Weird that I don't feel any butterflies in my stomach right now. I thought I said that I miss him? 

 

I didn't know what to reply, so I watched the cartoon that was aired on the tv at that exact time, which was, spongebob. Great timing. He probably figured that I was watching the tv instead of listening to him because he let out a soft chuckle then.

 

"Hah, spongebob is always better than me. You' would always abandon me for him. That will never change. Tch tch." He smiled again. 

 

"Yeap, and you abandoned me." I responded without breaking eye contact with the tv. 

 

From the edge of my eyes, I saw his face fell. And I smirked. 

 

"Y-yeah, I know.... I'm really s-sorry for what I've done Cho-Cho Hee-ah... I-I know--" The door of his room suddenly burst open, and came in a furious man. 

 

"Yeah, yeah save your apologies for later. Lee Cho Hee was just leaving anyway. Goodbye and please don't get well or just die." Dongwoon was cut off by a very familliar voice that made me skip a heartbeat. Make that heartbeats please.

 

With a swift, the said person pulled my wrist tightly -- to tight for comfort -- and pulled me out of Dongwoon's room, out of the hospital. I don't really know where we're heading to because of the unbearable pain at my wrist, but I did not have the guts to say anything in this kind of situation. The only question that couldn't escape my head was,

 

What is Doojoon going to do to me next?

 

. I'm dead. I know I'm gonna be dead.

 

I've crossed the line, of course I'm dead.

 

The soft wind slapped my cheek and brought me back to reality. 

 

But that slap wasn't as hurtful as Doojoon's slap. Wait -- what? Doojoon slapped me? I should've been prepared for this. Damn, it stings. I bet there's a mark on my right cheek. I heard gasps and looked around, and great, people are looking at us. Usually, I thought that this drama-like-scene won't happen in real life. Ha-ha, funny that it happened to me. I reached for his hands which were on his sides, trying to pull him somewhere we could get more privacy. But instead of getting his big warm hands in my hold, I got pushed harshly to the ground. I fell gracefully and both my knees and elbows hurt. Ouch, more drama. Ironically, Doojoon's an actor. Perhaps I could debut as an actress after this. Where's the applause, my faithful audience? The people couldn't be more nosy eh? Nevermind, watch while you still can cause I bet it's gonna end soon. The drama's free. 

 

Doojoon neared me with his eyes full with disappointment and sparkling with tears. I feel sad cause he looked at me with that kind of expression. 

 

"Woah, ha-ha, never, never have I ever thought that visiting a sick cousin c-could be this sad," He stated sarcastically, and let out a fake laugh while ran his right hand through his hair. All I could do was hang my head low, not meeting his stare. Ahh, that explains why he's here at the first place. I thought he was stalking me or something. I placed a strand of my hair behind my ear and smiled at the fact that I look like a cinderella right now. You know? On the ground, looking all sad..

 

"You didn't take my words seriously, did you? You NEVER did, I should've known. Well then, I  guess I should show you that I wasn't joking back there.."

 

He hesitated at first, but he finally said the words that I never want to hear.

 

"Thanks for the memories, Lee Cho Hee. From now on, we are nothing but strangers. Nice knowing you. Goodbye." He gave a slight nod, and left me. 

 

Blank.

 

Blank.

 

Blank.

 

One tear.

 

Two tears.

 

Three tears.

 

"I lost my bestfriend."

 

Black out.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

I woke up with a headache. After tries of trying to adjust my eyes to the brightness of the surrounding, I finally get the picture of the place I was at. Why....the...heck... am I IN SON DONGWOON'S WARD?? I tried to remember what happened last night and immediately regretting doing so. My silent sobbings then turned into  loud cries of Doojoon's name. I cried into my hands and my hair blocked my face. Suddenly, a pair of arms hugged me.

 

I would NEVER notice Dongwoon's presence if he hadn't hugged me.

 

I could tell that he slept on the couch last night, since they were pillows and his favourite pikachu blanket on it. Now, he's sitting on the bed, infront of me, while comforting his ex-girlfriend.... The word kept on lingering in my head and something snapped. I pushed him with all the strength I've got, but who am I kidding? He's a god damn guy.

 

"Get. Off. Me. I f***king lose Doojoon for a jerk like you. I don't even know why I bother to visit you. Son Dong Woon, let. me. go." I said, with a stern voice. When he doesn't make a move on letting me go, I gave him a few punches - strong punches -- on wherever I could reach that made him let out a few coughs. Just then I remembered that he wasn't in his best condition so I stopped hitting him. I don not want to get accused of killing my ex-boyfriend, now, do I? But that didn't stopped me from struggling to get off his tight embrace. I have to find my phone and contact Doodoo as fast as I could. I need to apologize to him. I need him. I need him. I need him.

 

I stopped struggling to trick Dongwoon and he fell for it. He let me go and tried to force me to look into his beautiful brown orbs that used to make me go crazy. Wrong move, man. I swiftly got off his bed and found my phone and my bag. I ran out, ignoring Dongwoon's calls. I thought he will just give up, but my insticts are usually wrong. Dongwon caught up with me easily. He stood next to me casually when I reached the elevator. He grabbed my shoulders and forced me to look at him. I rolled and set my eyes on anywhere except his face.

 

"Look. I'm really sorry for what I did. I really am. How can you not feel my sincerity?" He asked desperately with eyes pleading while shaking my shoulders lightly.

 

"Cause I gave you my trust once and you took advantage of it. I've decided not to give you anymore. So if you would excuse me, I have a best-guy-friend to find." On cue, the elevator door opens and I  walked in it. Dongwoon just stayed and stared. Good boy.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Doojoon. Doojoon. Doojoon.

 

"The number you called is not in service. Please try later--" 

 

"The number you called is not in service. Please try --"

 

"The number you called is not in service. Please--" 

 

I don't even know how many calls I've made. I just want him. Not that I have feelings for him, but I need my bestfriend. Why was I so stupid to even think of visiting Dongwoon? Stupid stupid stupid.

 

Awesome Lee Cho Hee. You've messed up again. Ha-ha. No wonder no one likes you. No wonder Dongwoon broke up with you. No wonder Doojoon left you. The wind then blew and ruffled my hair. I bet it had turned into a bird's nest or something. Rage took over me.

 

"ARGHHHHH CAN YOU NOT DO THAT??!!!" I shouted while looking at the invisible air causing the people around to look at me wtih confused faces. I immediately  stood up and bow while muttering a few "joisonghamnida's".When I sat back on the park bench, I tied my long hair into a messy bun. I've always loved messy buns. 

 

Giving up on Doojoon, I finally called Hana.

 

Ah, about that girl. The Minho dude who '' her, had apologized to Hana. He said that he was forced to do that because of some reasons and being the innocent Hana, she get back with him. Really, typical. She should realize that she's too gullible.

 

Anyway, back to present.

 

"Ayooo unnie, whats up?" Woah, ayoo and not hello? This Minho is really something.

 

"Where are you? I kinda need a company right now. Unless if you're busy then--"

 

"Meet me up at the park, you know which one. Just wait and I'll be there in 5 minutes." Click, she ended the call.

 

5 minutes it is.

 

She showed up with my favourite ice lemon tea on her right hand and a few sandwiches in her left. Her face lit up and ran like a penguin towards me when my face became visible to her. Haish, this Song Hana. Too adorable. If I'm a guy I will definately for her. 

 

"Unnieeeeeeeee~~~ Let's eat while talk arasseo? I'm soo hungry. We had to stayback at....Minho's for...the science project I told you about.... ANYWAY NOM NOM THIS SANDWICH IS AMAZEENNNN." 

 

"Are you serious Song Hana. I can't even--"  A tuna sandwich was shoved into my mouth and the can of my favourite drink was placed onto one of my palms. 

 

After a few minutes of comfortable silence, she finally asked the ultimate question.

 

"So?"

 

"I met Sunny last week, well, more like she was the one who wanted to meet me. She said that Dongwoon was dying and he was callin my name all the time, so she asked me to go visit Dongwoon. I asked Doojoon bout it since I do not want to worry you cause you were sitting for a test right? Yeah, anyway, Doojoon said that-that if I visited....Dongwoon...He'll end our friendship... He said that cause he have the feeling that Dongwoon had something planned for me.... I didn't believe him, so I went and v-visit Dongwoon at the hospital....D-doojoonie...h-he accidently saw me l-last night while visiting his sick cousin....." I stopped to steady my breathing. When I'm sure I'm fine, I continued.

 

"He slapped me and pushed me.. Walked away after saying....'we are nothing but strangers'.... I'm a right, Hana-yah? Please tell me I am. Please please please." 

 

At that time, I wasn't the Strong Lee Cho Hee. I was just a weak girl, with a stupid brain.Hana hugged me and rub circles at my back. I lingered my hands around her waist and hugged her back. My head was lying tiredly on her shoulder.

 

"It's okay, it's okay unnie.  You're okay. Everything's gonna be okay." 

 

I couldn't feel more grateful to have her as my dongsaeng. What would I be without her?

 

 

 





#End of chapter 13

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

So guys this is my short update! If i have time, I'll update . Thanks for readiing, and subscribing. Please leave some comments to improve my writing or what >< 

 

I already feel grateful that you guys read my story kekeke.

 

Oh yeah sorry for making kyungsoo gay, guys.. I just had to... Imma kaisoo stan. HEHEHEHEHE

 

Thanks again loves!!