We broke up.

Happy Ending?

Woah.

 

Can you believe that?

 

The posessive, over protective and innocent Son Dong Woon that I know just called me ty. For the second time.

 

"Son Dong Woon, you just called me ty."

 

"Oh, yes I did. Wae? Are you going to call me a jerk now?"

 

I knocked his head twice. Hard. And I placed the back of my hand at his forehead.

 

"Are you drunk DongWoonie? You look like you are drunk. Awwh, poor my baby, let's go inside and have a nice hot chocolate.."

 

He grabbed my wrist tightly. I gave a silent scream. I am sure that my tears are gonna fall soon. But I held it in.

 

"Stop acting like a stupid moron, Lee Cho Hee. Both me and Doojoon knows that you're going to cry right now. Hyung, you can come out now. No need to hide anymore. Bring your girlfriend with you. I'm done with her stupidity."

 

Doojoon rushed out and threw his fist at Dongwoon's face but it missed. 

 

"Doojoon don't start with the punches. Let me settle it. And Dongwoon? Are you serious we're gonna end this way? Just because-- I did nothing? I can't believe our relationship is this stupid."

 

"Well yeah, you wanna know something that is more stupid?"

 

"No."

 

"I don't care if you don't want to know cause I'm gonna tell you anyway. For your information, Miss Babo Brain, I'm dating Sunny. Yes, the girl that I made out with, the girl I slept with! " He stopped for 2 seconds to take his breath after shouting those sentences right into my face.

 

'I don't think I can live with you for another second Lee Cho Hee. You're just so annoying. I'm not even sure if I'm dating a girl or a dude. I mean, Sunny have everything, looks, attitude, manners, money and she also have something that you don't have. Which are PARENTS. Maybe your parents didn't get to teach you to be a girl eh. Maybe you're with me just because I'm filthy rich, right? So. Hyung, you can pick this out of here. And yeah. Don't call me Dongwoonie anymore. . " With that, he slammed the door and it almost hit me.

 

Doojoon bang the door while screaming and shouting and yelling like a mad man.

 

"SON DONG WOON. WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST DO? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT SHE DID FOR YOU? JUST SO THAT YOU COULD SAVE YOUR GODDAMN COMPANY? ARE YOU REALLY THAT STUPID? DUDE YOU'RE JUST--"

 

"Doojoon-ah! Aigoo, just let him be. You need to understand, he just faced a bad relationship. Em Doojoon sshi...."

 

"LEE CHO HEE HE'VE CROSSED THE LINE, STOP ACTING LIKE YOU'RE STRONG CAUSE YOU KNOW YOU CAN CRY NOW I'M YOUR SHOULDERS PLEASE DON'T STAY CALM IM BEGGING BE FURIOUS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE???!!!"

 

"So you want me to cry? You want to see me sad? Thats it?"

 

"I m-mean, no, b-but..."

 

"Then, its fine. Can you bring me to the funfair now? I need to cheer myself up..." I impressed Doojoon with my puppy eyes.

 

"Aish. Araseo then..But make sure you'll be fine when we get home okay?"

 

"Yes, Doojoon-sshi.." And he walked to the elevator.

 

Before I walked away, I reminded Dongwoon something.

 

"Dongwoon-ah! You should pack your stuffs cause, I bet you wouldn't want to live with me, cause, well, obviously, it'll be awkward.... And it's my house, y'know.. So yeah. If you'll excuse me, I'll go be a now. Jalga~"

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sigh. So practically that is the end of my relationship with Son Dong Woon? The one that I thought my Mr. Right? I'm not sure what my feelings are right now. Aish. I'm laying down at a playground, enjoying the night scene alone. Eomma, and appa, mianhaeyo. I'm really sorry for what he did to you. I'm sorry cause he stepped on your prides like that. I promise I'll be a girl next time, so that nobody could humilate you anymore eh? I really missed you guys. Again, mianhaeyo, and saranghae~

 

Then. my cheeks were wet with my tears. Who else do i have? Taeyeon unnie, and Doojoon will be supportive, but I'm scared that they'll kill Dongwoon. Song Hana? She shouldn't know about this, she's too young.

 

I took out my phone and pressed some buttons to unlock it. I smiled when I saw the background photo of my phone. I was smiling brightly while shoving a cone of cotton candy to Dongwoonie's face.  

 

No Lee Cho Hee. You shouldn't be weak. He's just another jerk. You remember what a jerk did to you before, right. Move on. He's just another namja.

 

Another namja. Another namja. I kept repeating that till I fell asleep on the cold grass.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"MINHYUK-AH SHE'S AWAKE!"

 

And I heard feet scrambling. What the heck. Where the hell am I...?

 

"Yah, Chocho~ Rise and shine~ You're at my dorm, you sleepyhead. Don't worry, nobody has taken advantage on you, eventhough there's 7 namja's in here. Kekeke"

 

"YAHH!" I blushed,

 

"Are you blushing Cho Hee-ah? Didn't know you could..." I slapped his arm and left a red mark on it. He hissed. I looked around the room and stopped at the door. There were 6 boys peering inside the room.

 

"Well, don't you want to introduce me to your good-looking friends? HEYY GUYS MY NAME IS LEE CHO HEE AND I"M YOUR DONGSAENG~"

 

"Yahh, toilet bowl! You're a noona to Jung Ilhoon and Yook Sungjae okkay? And Peniel is your chingu."

 

"Who is Yook Sungniel and who is Junghoon? " I asked him confusingly. Duhh. I'm not a stalker, so how am I supposed to know which is which?

 

"Let me introduce them first you ppabo-yah. The blondie is Seo Eunkwang, he's at my age but the eldest here. Next, that person with pinchable cheeks is Lee Changsub, 22 years old. That eyesmile dude is Lim Hyun Sik, 20 years old, and that's Peniel, he's at your age." He stopped for a second cause he needs to breath.

 

"THEN WHAT ARE MY DONGSAENG'S NAMES?? PPALI TELL ME NOW!!"

 

"Sheesh, noona chill. It's not like we're gonna like you -- " and MInhyuk dodged his elbow. 

 

"AH-HA-HA-HA YOU'RE ONE FUNNY GUY JUNG ILHOON. Yeah, he's Ilhoon and the tallest guy right there is the maknae, Yook Sungjae."

 

"Annyeonghaseyo noona, nice to meet you~ Aigoo why are you so cute?" Sungjae pinched my cheeks. I took a glance at Ilhoon, and I can tell that he doesn't like me here.

 

"Look Jilhoon? Oops, sorry, Ilhoon? Don't worry, I'm not gonna stay here, cause I have my own place to sleep. Urgh Minhyuk teach this kid some manners. I'll just get out of here then. Jalgayo~ "

 

I left them all stunned. Geez, whats up with that grumpy dwarf. His name is added to the people-who-doesnt-like-LeeChoHee-list. Why would you hate someone so adorable like me? Psshhfft. Suddenly a hand stopped me from going out the door. It's that Hyunsik dude. Em, hey cutie.

 

"Em, Cho Hee-ah, can you forgive Ilhoon? He's not really nice towards strangers cause he thought that you'll take us away from him. Forgive him eh?"

 

"W-wait, how'd you know my name?"

 

"I'm a stalker, don't you know that? Silly, Minhyuk told me of course." And he showed his eyesmile. 

 

"Oh, Hyunsik-ah, you're my type. As in, the type that I'm comfortable with. Are you fine with the fact that  I don't want to call you oppa?"

 

"Hmm, do you call Minhyuk, oppa?"

 

"Em, sometimes. I don't want too though. It's disgusting. I mean, it's too feminine. Kekeke."

 

"Well, I don't mind then! You can just call me 'Hyunsik-ah'. " And he gave me another eyesmile. Dude, can you stop that?

 

"Eh? Stop what, Cho Hee? Stop talking?" did I just said that out loud?

 

"Yes, you did. Stop trying to talk in your head you cute cat." I'm blushing, blushing, blushing.

 

"Tch, fine. I'll just go now. I need to check on my house after what happened last night." I mumbled the last few words.

 

"What happened?" 

 

"Err, something. You don't need to know bout it. Oh by the way, Hyunsik-sshi, how did I get here eh?"

 

"Minhyukkie was on his way home from Taeyeon's cafe. He suddenly wanted to play the swing at the playground. I knowit is freaking weird. Well, Minhyuk is weird right? I mean, who would want to play swings on cold night, alone? Then yeah, you get the rest of the story."

 

"Ahh.. Weird Minhyuk is weird..But if it isn't because of his weirdness, I would probably be laying down on the grass while a dog pees on me, right? So, god bless weird Minhyuk." And we both giggled.

 

"Err ChoHee-ah.."

 

"Yeah?"

 

"Can I have your phone number?"

 

"Err, not yet Hyunsik sshi. I just knew you and yeah, I don't believe people easily..."

 

"Oh, nevermind ChoHee! I understand! Hehehe I'm kinda embarassed now.." He blushes. Asfdsdgjsld.

 

"Yeah, it's kinda awkward, so I better get going now. Annyeong~" I smiled and waved while walking.

 

I looked back and saw him grinning. Sigh, what a beautiful creature  you are.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I opened the door to my apartment and sigh as I saw a huge mess in the house. The pillows were everywhere. Glass shattered on the floor. And every other stuffs you could think of. Gahh. Next time you're dating Lee Cho Hee, don't let your namja chingu to stay with you. I rolled my sleeves and searched for my gloves. 

 

Let's clean the house now. Hwaiting!

 

Before I could even start my cleaning, the door to Dongwoon's room opened.

 

Bull. What is he still doing here?

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N:

 

SORRY GUYS I RAN OUT OF IDEA AN THIS IS ALL I COULD CAME UP WITH IM SORRY I PROMISE I'LL DO BETTER ON THE NEXT CHAPTER IM SORRY I REALLY AM //CRIES A RIVER//CRIES A SEA// 

THANK YOU FOR BEING WITH ME ALL THE TIME SUBSCRIBERS AND READERS. YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU GUYS TO ITS. THANKS FOR SUPPORTING. HWAITING~~~!!!

 

xoxo