Things happen.

Happy Ending?

*You have to read the previous chapter before reading this chapter since I haven't update in a while.... I'm sorry!! It's not my fault that i had to sit for the tests.... If I could avoid it I would!! Anyway enjoy!*

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

~Keurae wof, naega wolf, AUWWWWWWWW, saranghaeyo~

 

My current favourite song and also my ringtone echoes in the changing room. I became a wolf right away at that exact moment and danced along to the song. Damn, Kai was hot. With his blonde hair and tanned-skin... Eh wait, MY RINGTONE!

 

"Yeap hello, this is Kim Jongin's favourite girl speaking."

 

"And this is the King of Squirrel Wonderland. I need you to be my queen, please." the other end answered. I rolled my eyes as if he could see it.

 

"What do you want Minhyuk?" I snapped. 

 

"Wooooooooo grumpy. Why me lady? Is it the time of the month?" He snickered. Homygod. If he's right infront of me right now, I would definately kiss his cheeks. With my hand. 

 

You would probably wondering why the heck am I mad at him. Well, if you still can remember, he stepped on my pride the last time I visited their dorm. Not only that, he did that infront of the person that most definately not on my favourite list. If you guys still lost, the person that I was talking about the whole time was, Gina. My heart still can't accept her for some reason that me myself not sure of. Something tells me that she's up to no good.

 

"Hey, you still there? Earth to the Queen of Squirrel Wonderland,"

 

"Yeah, I'm still here. By the way, Taeyeon unnie had been asking regarding your whereabouts these few days. Where were you? Not that I care, though. " Obviously my voice does not sound like I was interested in whatever he's excited about.

 

"You need to stop day dreaming Cho Hee. How are you going to have a boyfriend with that attitude? Aigoo."

 

"Yeah, whatever. You know what? I'm running out of damns to give. So if you will excuse me."

 

"Cho Hee, come on, I was just joking!! What is up with you, dude? Anyway, I was going to tell you about our trip to Chicago with Gina noona last few days! That is why I was missing in action. We had soooooo much fun -- well except for Peniel since he used to live there. But despite that, I still couldn't believe the fact that we actually managed to step our feet there! You should've come with us!"

 

"Well, I would obviously be there too, if only you had invited me.......That was suppose to stay in my head....

 

"Urgh, dumb Minhyuk. Of course we didn't want you there, you'll ruin all the fun! 'No Minhyuk, don't do that' and 'Minhyuk, can you pwease get me a glass of water?' or even 'Minhyuk, I'm going to be a for awhile, so don't mind me' . Hahahaha, duhhh."

 

Why is he acting like this towards me? He's spatting harsh words just to make me feel hurt. Congratulations, you succeeded, Minhyuk sshi. I could tell that he did that on purpose. What the heck man. Why is he trying so hard to get on my nerves? I recomposed myself and tried not to get affected by his words.

 

"Em yeah sure. I'm the rotten one right Minhyuk? Anyway, while you were away, there's a new girl covering up your shift. Just for your information."

 

"Sweet! How old is she? What's her name? Is she pretty? What's her numb--" And I replied with pressing the 'end call' button. That's what you get for being a jerk, jerk.

 

After stuffing my phone into my pocket, I unlocked the door and went out the room to get home. Unfortunately, the new worker, Min ah, that I told Minhyuk about, bumped into me. She fell first and I think I heard something crack. She immediately got up to her feet and bowed to me a few times. Her brown-black hair bounced with her head. She ignored the fact that she needs to fix her hair just because she doesn't want me to get mad. Heh, this could be funI grabbed her collar to stop her from separating her head with her body. I fake glared at her and gritted my teeth.

 

"Yah. moron. Who the heck do you think you are, knocking onto your unnie like that??! Next time--" I felt something wet my hand.

 

"U-unnie.... i-I'm really sorr-ry... It wasn't on p-purpose.... s-swear......P-please don't be harsh to m-me..."

 

Wow, am I really really that intimidating? I don't think I'm pretty or whatever but I am also sure that my appearance is nowhere near unacceptable too. I placed my hand onto her back and rub circles on it. 

 

"Y-yah, I was just joking! Don't take me seriously! Damn it, why are you so fragile?"

 

Right after I said that, her body vibrates and I heard chuckles from the cute pink lips. 

 

"Ahahahaha, unnie, I was just messing around with you too, can't believe you actually for that tho since Taeyeon unnie had told me how you are. Kekeke."

 

One of my eyebrows was raised due to the amount of amusement I was facing. Then a smile creeped up my face.

 

"OMG BESTFRIENDS FOREVER BFF THANK GOD LIKE FINALLY I FOUND SOMEONE LIKE ME!!" I acted like a diva with my hands fanning my face and my eyes rolled upwards.

 

"Well duhh, who doesn't love me, unnie?" She flipped her hair and winked at me.

 

I'm actually glad Minhyuk went for the trip.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Dongwoon had been trying too hard to make me accept him back. I can't see what's wrong with it. Doojoon was just thinking too much. Dongwoon gave me the best flowers, amazing gifts and texted me the first thing in the morning. I guess we could start by being friends again, right? My relationship with Sunny was getting shockingly better too. We often spend time together with Kyungsoo too! At least, I could forget about my life crisis for the time being. 

 

I'm walking slowly, eyes wild searching for a certain pair of y hands, lean figure, black haired, and a bright goofy smile that used to make me go crazy for it. I looked into each shops that I passed by, staring into the glass like a beggar looking for food to eat. Not that I want to eat that dude or anything but you get what I mean. Sigh, I should get a spy to look for him, but who am I kidding? I can't even afford a comfortable pair of pillows.

 

Doojoon was gone, just like that. After leaving a "Don't come crying to me at that time, cause I told you so." note on my apartment door, we never contacted each other ever again. What happened to him, where did he disappeared to -- nothing. Not a single clue was left, he cleared everything that could lead to his condition. His manager, too, doesn't know where he went. The drama that he filmed ended, there were interviews and fansigning events and what not, but he didn't show up. The only excuse he gave to his manager was, "I need a break,". What the hell?

 

Yes, I've tried calling him for god knows how many times. Messages? Don't even let me start with it. Why is he sulking, or what I thought he is. Was he that mad? 

 

Of course he was. You freaking chose Dongwoon over him Cho Hee. And he trusted you with your friendship. But you're too stubborn to care about how he felt. 

 

Well did he care when I had feelings for him? Hm? Exactly, no.

 

Oh wow, you're saying it like he knows you liked him. Bravo, super Cho Hee.

 

Damn it, that little voice in my head is always right. Gah, I have the urge to cry again. There goes the tough and strong girl image. There is only one place to go, to Minhyuk's place. Em, I actually have other choices like Taeyeon unnie's or even Hana's but I wanna meet Seo Eunkwang the monkey cause I miss him. He's practically the third nicest person after Peniel and Sungjae. Others? Yeah.... they're so-so. I know what you're thinking. Don't worry, Minhyuk had apologize the other day for stomping on my pride and everything. Now we're cool.

 

I pulled out my phone and sent a short message to the 6 dorks(excluding Ilhoon, coughdoesntcarecough) informing them that I'm on my way there. I tucked my frozen hands in the pocket of my blue sweater when the wind blew. I let my brown wavy hair down so that my neck is not exposed to the cold weather. Blurgh, should've worn my scarf. I looked up to the sky and my beautiful smile turned into a hideous frown. The sky was an ugly grey which means it's going to rain soon. Great, no scarf or any umbrella. I'll be drenched in a few sec--

 

Woosh.

 

I didn't even get to finish my sentence. Urgh, whatever, I'll just run. Eventhough I'm not athletic but at least I've got my trainings by running away from dogs near my apartment. Without looking forward, I fasten my footsteps and knocked onto someone tall. I fell and without saying sorry, that rude dude with the red coat just walked away after leaving a loud "Haish! My expensive coat!" Woops, sorry sir, but your coat looks like something that I could afford.  That's what you get for being rude. But the voice sounded so familliar though... Maybe I'm hallucinating. Urgh, my pants are wet, great. What other bad lucks have you planned for me, god? Whatever, I'll just pick something from Minhyuk's wardrobe later.

 

I was trembling terribly and was drenched fully from head to toe when I reached infront of the dorm's door. I rang the bell a few times before walking in since obviously nobody will open the door for me.

 

"Hey guys~, I'm here....."

 

"Peniel, cpuld you lend me a hand here? I'm in the kitchen~ I need you to help me with the vegetables~"

 

That whiny voice. Does she have to be around my boys all the time?

 

I noticed Peniel rolling his eyes in an annoyed manner but when our eyes met, he gave me the brightest smile that I could get. That smile didn't last long after seeing my condition. He ran to the store room and came back with a green towel that looked so warm in his hand.

 

"Peniel? I need your help, Donggeun-ah~" That voice made Peniel stopped in his track and whispered something to Ilhoon that was listening to his earphones. Ilhoon's eyes immediately sparkled and disappeared into the kitchen. Peniel wrapped the towel around my body which made us looked like we're hugging. I've always liked Peniel, not in a-crush-like-way, but as a chingu slash oppa. He actually treats me better than Minhyuk does. 

 

Believe it or not, Peniel knows more about me than Minhyuk, eventhough that chipmunnk knows me longer. We often exchange text messages now. But he doesn't knows about the Doojoon-Dongwoon situation. I mean, whoah, too early for that kind of relationship. I don't know but, I think Peniel's actions are familliar. He reminds me of someone from my past.. Perhaps, my mind is jut messing with me.

 

"Woooopp woooppp Cho Hee has a new boyfriend~" See? What did I tell you about Peniel being a better oppa than Minhyuk?

 

I could feel heat creeping up to both of my pale cheeks. Minhyuk never failed to make me mad.

 

"Shut your up Minhyuk. He was just being a caring friend unlike you. Shame on you." I said without even looking at him.

 

"Hahaha right. You're just an attention seeking , Cho Hee ah. So, shame. On. You. "

 

Ouch. I know it's suppose to be a joke, but it doesn't sound like it at all. It came out as if he really means it. Every single word of it. 

 

"Yah, hyung, help her to my room. She needs to change into something else, so just take anything from my wardrobe. I'll get something hot for her to eat. Or she might freeze to death." Peniel ordered Minhyuk with his adorable accent. 

 

He then pushed me slightly and rushed to the kitchen. I looked up to receive a smirk from Minhyuk. He walked casually towards Peniel's room.

 

Did Minhyuk just smirked at me?

 

What had I done now?

 

I couldn't help but blurt out the question to him.

 

"Why did you smirked?"

 

"Haish, this dongsaeng, acting all innocent  when she's everything about flirting every single guy on earth."

 

That definitely triggered something in me.

 

"Dude, are you talking about me?" I said through my gritted teeth. I was replied with a chuckle. Fuhh, you don't know how much I'm holding back right now.

 

"Who else would I be talking about?"

 

"Come onm we just fought the other day, I can't handle another one. So, what's up? What did I do now to make you say stuff like that about me? Spit everything out."

I closed my eyes and dropped both of myhands to my side. I'm close to tearing up. I don't know why but I'm fragile these days. That certain time of the month? Nope, I don't think so. 

 

"Hahahaha, please, Cho Hee you could show your true colors now. Gina noona had toold us what you were when you guys were in high school. /claps/ I never thought you're that type of girl with that face! The guys that fell for you must have really low expectations in women eh? I mean--"

 

I swear, my hands were already on it's way to Minhyuk's face when Peniel walked in. Peniel pushed Minhyuk in a mad way, which made me wonder, was he listening to our conversation?

 

"Hyung, before I lose respect towards you, please get the hell out of here. You wouldn't want me to punch your beautiful face, would you?"

 

"Yeay, the knight in a shining armor came to rescue the princess. Oops, my bad, not princess but an ogre." Minhyuk narrowed his eyes and looked at me while walking out of the room. Peniel then slammed the door shut that made the dorm shake a bit.

 

"Wow, what was that all about eh?" I tried to enlighten the mood a bit.

 

I wasn't expecting a bear hug from Peniel, but that was what he gave me. He was sniffling into my hair. He's crying?

 

"Yo, bro, why are you crying? Did you really--have feelings for me?? OHMYGOD I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT REALISING IT!!"

 

"Yah, d-dummy, it's not that. I'm just sorry, t-that I couldn't protect you..." He said while tightening the hug.

 

"Awwh, it's okay, mummy's gonna be fine, don't worry. my son." I joked, and patted his head.

 

"Urgh, lord, I give up."

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

A/N :

 


I KNOW THIS IS A REALLLLYYYY SHORT CHAPTER FOR THE REALLY LONG TIME I MADE YOU GUYS WAIT. IM REALLY SORRY BUT I COULDNT GO ONLINE BECAUSE OF REASONS LIKE IM GONNA SIT FOR AN EXTREMELY IMPORTANT TEST BY THIS NOVEMBER LIKE IT BASICALLY IS THE TEST THAT DETERMINES MY LIFE LIKE IF I DONT PASS IT THEN FIUUUUUU BOOOM THERE GOES MY LIFE LIKE SERIOUSLY SO I HAD TO SPEND MY TIME MORE WITH BOOKS AND I DIDNT HAVE TIME TO UPDATE AND I AM REALLLY SORRY AGAIN /BOWS BOWS BOWS/ YOU GUYS CAN  HATE ME ALL YOU WANT BUT I LOVE YOU GUYS T.T 
 
 
 
For your information, I just finished my trials, and I did badly. I don't know if I could do the real thing or not. I do not have any confidence sigh. 
 
 
 
Please, forgive me and don't leave mee, you guys are my backbone *lol* *giggles* 
 
 
 
Anyway, this story is going a bit slow, but please just bear with me for only a few months. I love you guysss
 
 
 
Please comment if you're not satisfied with anything cause, you have all the rights you want. I need feedbacks bout my story! I need to know on how I'm doing! So if you guys love me then... hahaha.
 
 
 
I would like to say sorry cause I probably will go on hiatus again, but if I have time, then, I would update. Thanks loves!
 
 
I would appreciate a good luck from you guys T>T
 
 
Thank you soo much!
 

 
Take care, and you know I love you muah muah lol gheiness overload