Back home drunk?

Happy Ending?

"BLUWEEKKKKKK"

Wow. Look at the colours of liquid that Woonie produced. They are colourful! What exactly did this dude ate? This is my first time seeing him like this. He never get drunk before. He, himself said that people who drink and get 'high' are stupid. I'm not saying that Woonie isn't stupid, but..... well, fine, he's not stupid at all. So, why is he drunk? 

 

He stood up and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. Then he grinned. Oh, give me a break. Today is already a bad day for me, and now I have to handle a drunk & erted guy?

 

"H-a-h-a-h-a Cho Hee yah~ *hiccup* Do y-you *hiccup* want to have f-fun with *hiccup* oppa~~?" He grabbed my waist harshly. It hurts, it really does. But his breath is more worse. Blurgh. My nose could probably deflate. I helped him to his room. I his office attire without any bad intention okay. I let him be topless and tuck him in bed. I went to the kitchen and came back to his room with aspirin on my right hand and a glass of water on my left hand. I (barely) get him to swallow the aspirin. Wae so annoying?

 

He kept on pulling me to sleep next to him. This jashik is really gonna get it from me. I'm sorry but I couldn't stand any longer , so I punched his beautiful, pretty, male-god-like-face. He passed out right after that. Ooooh, mianhae boyfriend. I'm on my period right now and you pissed me off.

 

After finished cleaning the mess that Dongwoon made, I lay down on my bed and glanced at my watch. Great. It's akready 4 in the morning. I only have like 3 hours to sleep. I'm too tired to figure out about why Dongwoon is home drunk. You people would probably think that "Ngehh, a namja who come back home drunk is a normal thing,", but no, Dongwoon is far different from that kind of guy. Jjinjja. Jeongmal. I don't need a man, I don't need a man. *Bows 90 degrees* sorry cause I got carried away with Miss A's I don't need a man. It's just soo addictive. Okay, back to where we stopped. So Dongwoon is different. And, right now, I need to sleep. I'll just think about it tomorrow. 

 

*___________________________________________________________________________*

 

"Thank you, please come again!"  Minhyuk said cheerfully to this familiar school girl. I can tell he's gonna investigate about that yeoja. Can he be more obvious?

 

"Her name is Song Ha Na. She's studying at X high school". I told Minhyuk the informations that I know bout his crush. He looked at me confusingly as if he's asking me 'how do you know so much about her?'

 

"Before I tell you more about her, you have to promise me, you'll pay me 5 dollars per info. Ngehehehe"  Sorry oppa, but I'm not a nice dongsaeng.

 

"Ergh fine, here you go. Now tell me more about her so that I can make her mine."  He shoved a 5 dollar bill at my face. 

 

"Eh oppa? This is only 5 dollars? I gave you two things about her just now. One is her name, and another is her school. So, 10 dollars please ^_^" 

 

"MWO? Tsk tsk, keurae keurae! Here, take another 5 dollars!" Yes! Thats more I like it. I smiled, sattisfied.

 

"She's actually my neighbour. We're kinda close. She likes me - I mean, who doesn't right, I'm loveable - and I like her too. As an unnie of course. She tells me all of her secrets cause she's the only daughter her parents have. Hana is really cute and really really innocent. She's the kind of girl who will cry when she saw a cute stray cat looking for food."  I stopped and looked at Minhyuk. Woah, he's in love alright. Kekeke. Let's ruin his mood and have some fun.

 

"Emm, but oppa, Hana is a lesbian.."

His face dropped like he saw an ahjumma wearing a bikini or something. I took my phone out and snapped his picture.

 

"That picture will be on facebook alright. Kekekekekeke" He smacked my head. 

 

"Yah! Why did you do that for? It hurts!"

 

"Oh really? Laugh again and I'll hit harder."

 

"Aish! She's not a lesbian actually. I was just joking~ Hehehe"  He glared.

 

"But she have a boyfriend though.."

 

"Tch. You think I'm going to believe you now? Sorry young lady, but I'm a man that cannot be tricked twice."

 

"Fine then. Whatever oppa. It's up to you to believe it or not. It's your loss anyway, not mine. I wanted to help you but you don't want me to. Besides, you know her more than I do, right?" I provoked him. Heh, I feel so powerful cause I can control people. ^.^v

 

"W-wait, you want to help me? Jjinjja? Araseo, araseo, pleaseeee help Cho Hee-ah! I'm sorry for doubting you just now. but for now jaeeballll help me! I'll do anything for you!"

 

"ANYTHING?"

 

"Yes, anything."

 

This is gonna be goooooood.

 

*________________________________________________________________________________________________*

 

We finished our shift and Minhyuk asked me to wait for him at the cafe and he ran to the nearest shop. Muahahaha, life is good when you're on top. Few minutes later, I watched (while smiling) Minhyuk as he walks to me with a plastic bag on his right hand.

 

"Here you go, YOUR HIGHNESS" He said, emphasizing the word 'your highness'.

 

"Ahhh, I kinda like that. Oppa, you should call me that from now on~" He scrunched his nose. I took the plastic bag away from him.

 

"So, did you get everything I asked you to?"

 

"Nae, ice creams, chocolates and other kinds of snacks."

 

"Good boy! Kekeke"

 

"Yah, I'm not a dog okay. I'm your freaking oppa, where are your manners? Now tell me every single detail you know about Song Hana, the angel from heaven."

 

"Eww, oppa, stop it. It's creepy. I didn't know you're this gay." He smacked my head. Again. Aish, this have to stop.

 

"Aiyer, this gay guy. Stop smacking my head can you?"

 

"I will if you would stop mumbling and start telling."

 

I was getting ready to sprint. I stretched my legs without him knowing.

 

"Ahh, oppa look at the time now, Dongwoonie is probably waiting for me at home now. I'll text you later! Jaljayo~~ Oh, and thanks for these snacks!"

 

I ran as fast as I could. I looked back and saw steam coming out from Minhyuk's ears. Muahahaha. After a while, I slowed down cause obviously I have no stamina left. I start walking and enjoy the night breeze. I felt my phone  vibrated in my pocket. When I looked at the screen, I was quite surprised. 5 messages and 8 missed calls? Didn't know I was this famous. I checked who's the sender & caller. Heh? 1 text from Dongwoon, 2 texts & 5 missed calls from Doojoon and others were from Hana.

***

From : Doojoon

Yah, Cho Hee! Where are you? Can you not come home to your apartment today? Can you?

***

Well, that seems suspicious.

 

***

From : Doojoon 

Ppabo yah, why didn't you reply my text or even answer my call? Oh, and Hana wants you to sleep at her place today, she kept on bugging me to talk to you about this.

***

From : Dongwoonie

Babe, don't come home. I'm not really in a good mood. And I don't want to be harsh to you. Okay? Love you.

***

From : Hana

Unnie! Can you sleep over at my house today? My parents are still at Japan. I need a chingu T.T

***

Huh? What is this? Everyone is trying to prevent me from coming home? Hm.. I wonder what surprise I have at home.. Maybe because...DONGWOON IS DRUNK AGAIN? Aigoo, andwae! That cannot happen! He said himself that last week is going to be the last time he drink that stuff. He said they were celebrating Lee Gi Kwang's (their boss) birthday. Dongwoon thinks I'm stupid to believe that, but lol, Kiki's birthday is on 30th March but now it's already in the middle of July. But yeah, I just ignore that cause I hate to fight with him. I know about Kiki's birthday cause Lee Gi Kwang used to be my bestfriend. Yes, used-to-be. Hmm. I wonder what made us strangers eh?

 

Ahh, I got carried away with my flashback story again. *coughs* Back to Dongwoon.

 

Andwaeee, he cannot be drunk again! *Places hand on my forehead dramatically* And before I could put on more dramatic acts, I'm already infront of my apartment door. Eh? Why are there a pair of heels here? These aren't mine, since I hate them. Maybe...Hana's? Why would Hana be here when she's been begging me to sleep at her's? I opened the not-locked door. When suddenly, I can't move muscles anymore. My eyes sticked to the 2 moving objects in the dark living room.

 

Dongwoon is making out with another girl. 

 

My jaws dropped. My brain couldn't work at that time, so I just stood there like a soul-less human being. I only got back my senses when I heard something broke. It's my favourite vase...

 

I went out and closed the door slowly. Breath iiiiiiiiiinnnnn, breath oooooooout. Okay Cho Hee, erase the disgusting image you saw just now. Probably there's some explanation for that. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No, Cho Hee, don't cry.

 

#End of chapter 6