chapter 8

My Happy Life

(Tiffany's pov)

I waited in front of the hospital for Donghae oppa.

He promised to accompany me for my doctor's appointment since Jiyong can't come after all.

At least, I would have some mental and moral support.

At least, I have someone to hold when the doctor tells me about the news.

After a few minutes of waiting, a car with the car plate of 'DH13' parked in front of me.

The window of the car door went down and Donghae oppa's smiling face appeared.

"Oppa!" I said in happiness. 

"Hey fany." he said and he went out of the car to give me a hug.

I hugged him tighter but not too tight to squish my baby bump.

He broke away from the hug and saw my stomach.

"Wow! You're stomach is big already." he exclaimed.

I just flashed him my most famous eye smile and he just smiled back.

"Where the hell is the idiotic biological dad of my soon to be babies?" he said.

"Oppa, you know I don't deserve-"

"I will wait for you Tiffany. You're the only one I want to love. Even if it takes you years to love me back, I'll wait till then." He said and I leaned my head against his chest.

"Thank you oppa for being with me." I said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Jiyong's pov)

I used my car this time to pick Sunye up.

'I wonder where Tiffany is?' 

Oops.

What the?

Why am I thinking about her.

I should just relax.

I know she called her sister or Sooyoung.

I arrived in Sunye's house and I saw her in the driveway smiling at me.

"Hey Jiyongie." She said and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey babe." I said and drove away.

We were supposed to go to the lotte world happily but my mid kept going back to Tiffany.

I should've just gone with her to the hospital.

I should've accompanied her.

What if she gets in an accident?

What if she gets kidnapped.

I quickly lied to Sunye about another meeting and took her back to her house.

I rushed to the hospital but it started to have traffic.

!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(3rd person's pov)

Tiffany lied on the doctor's bed and held Donghae's hand for support.

She has been looking at the door for the whole time they were there.

She hoped that Jiyong would come for the baby.

The doctor applied the gel and she shivered from the coldness.

She gripped on Donghae's hand and he kissed her knuckles to soothe her.

The doctor then put the machine above her belly and rubbed it in different directions.

"The baby is healthy. Look." The doctor said and pointed in the machine.

Tiffany almost teared up in happiness and Donghae gave her hand an affectionate squeeze.

The doctor congratulated Tiffany and Tiffany along with Donghae went out of the hospital.

She was about to get in his car but stopped as she heard a fmailiar voice.

"Where the hell are you taking her?"