Finally together

My Happy Life

  (3rd persons pov)

Junsu rubbed his eyes as sunlight streamed from the windows. As soon as his eyes opened, a sharp stinging pain was inflicted on his head. He groaned aloud and then he froze as soon as he saw an angel in his arms. He smiled as soon as he realized that it was TAeyeon he was hugging. It was his TAeyeon. He then smiled as he remembered his memories of last night.

He grinned as he remembered the 3 words that they both uttered to each Other and he hugged her tighter as soon as he recalled the lullaby she hummed. He then closed his eyes to savour the moment he had with the love of his life. His eyes widened as he realized that she was waking up soon since she was moving around.

"Oppa." she cried out while sleeping.

Junsu caresses her face to wake her up from her nightmare. She hastily opened her eyes and she sighed in relief as soon as he saw the man she love still by her side. she trembled as soon as she remembered her dream. She dreamt that Junsu was leaving her again. She grabbed his hand nd held it closer to her heart and he smiled as soon as he heard her loud heartbeat.

"Let's start all over again and let's forget everything in the past. Let' start our future together, okay?"

Taeyeon smiled before she nodded against his chest.

(Jiyong's POV)

I sighed as I sat on the bed. I was currently in the room of this estranged house that I had no idea how I got inside.

Tiffany, on the other hand stood by the window. She also sighed like me. Gaining courage, I walked to her side and cleared my throat.

She looked at me curiously and caressed her stomach. At that moment, I then realized how much I missed her. I realized how much I longed for her and I realized how it was all my fault in the beginning.

"Fany-ah." I began.

"Hmmm?" she answered.

"Can we talk?" I asked.

She nodded silently and I grabbed her hand and together we sat on the bed.

"I'll start to explain from the beginning." I cleared my throat again and I continued," Tiffany, during that time you called I was really drunk. I never meant to say those words to you in the beginning. I was just in the influence of alcohol and Sunye actually slipped in something in my drink and then that was what happened. I won't ever think of leaving you. If I ever thought of leaving you, I would've done it before but I would never leave you. So I really am sorry."

"Jiyong-oppa, I'm sorry. I ‘m sorry for leaving you so suddenly. I’m sorry for not even listening to your side.” She apologized as tears fell from her eyes.

“Don’t apologize. It’s not your fault anyways.” I said and I grabbed her into a tight hug.

“I love you Tiffany.” I confessed and I sighed in relief as I finally let it out.

She looked a bit shock since her eyes were wide open. Finally, she smiled and gave me a kiss.

“I love you too oppa and I always will.” She replied.

(Tiffany’s POV)

I smiled as I snuggled into oppa’s chest more.

We were currently in the bed together resting. After eating a lot of food, we finally became comfortable again unlike the awkward atmosphere a while ago.

“Oppa, I noticed something.” I said.

“What is it baby?” he asked as he furrowed his eyebrows.

AWWWWWW! He’s so CUTE while doing that.

“You became thin. Like really really thin. What were you eating these days, huh? And you also have black circles now! You look like a panda!” I exclaimed.

“I couldn’t eat without you. I couldn’t even sleep. You were all I thought of. I couldn’t even grasp the fact that you’re away from me.” He replied.

I grew silent.

I didn’t know he suffered like this. I felt guilty. It was all my fault.

He made me face him. I couldn’t even look in his eyes.

“Don’t blame yourself, okay. It’s my fault. I didn’t take care of myself so don’t even think that it’s your fault because it isn’t.” He explained and I then tilted my head up and met his eyes.

“I love you oppa. So much.” I said and I hugged him tight.

“I love you too. I love the three of you.” He said while caressing my back.

All I could do was smile and thank the Lord for everything.

 

OHMYGASHH..

2-3 MORE CHAPTERS GUYS AND THIS FIC WILL FINALLY HAVE ITS END.

I'LL PUT ALL MY THANKS IN A CHAPTER AFTER THE EPILOGUE.

THANK YOU GUYS AND I LOVE YOU TOO:D