chapter 14

My Happy Life

 

(3rd person's pov)

The girl turned and she gasped as she saw the bride in front of her.

"FANY-AH!!!" she squealed and trapped the pregnant girl in her arms.

"Not too tight Yul. I'm pregnant, remember?" Tiffany said but still stayed close to her childhood best friend.

"HOw many years has it been since we last saw each other?" Yuri asked.

"It was 10 years ago Yul." Tiffany replied and hugged the girl properly.

"I missed you bff." Yuri said and Tiffany nodded as if to say 'me too'.

Jiyong cleared his throat and the two girls broke away from their hug.

"You two know each other?" Jiyong asked and Yuri glared at him.

"Even thought you're my brother, I know everything because Umma told me every single detail. including you missing the first doctor's appointment, going home late and almost causing her to lose the babies! I'll kill you if you cause her any pain." Yuri warned.

Jiyong almost swore under his breath since Yuri was just like his mother.

he was scolded bu his mother many times before the wedding since he woke up late and didn't follow the stylists instructions.

He just ignored them and grabbed Tiffany's hand.

he took her to the seats of the newlyweds and acted sweet in front of her.

She knew it was for the others to see but she wanted to enjoy the moment where she can be pampered.

Her hormones might start to become worse again later so she has to eat as many foods to calm her temper today.

The wedding reception finally ended and it was time for the honeymoon.

This time around, Tiffany was the one who broke down.

(Its because of her hormones)

"WHY DO WE HAVE TO GO TO A HONEYMOON????" She shouted as loud as she can that even the guards who were outside heard it.

She was mad and furious and she wants to cry.

The hormones are making her crazy.

Yuri pushed Jiyong and gave him a glare that probably tells 'comfort her or I'll kick your '.

Jiyong slowly walked to her.

"What's the problem now Tiffany?" He asked softly.

Tiffany turned to him and punched his chest.

"This is all your freaking fault! I'm going crazy with these ing hormones and you're the one to bLAme for this!" Tiffany replied loudly.

"Do you want to eat dukbokki?" Jiyong asked hopefully.

Tiffany'e eyes glistened and she started crying.

Jiyong groaned and hugged her.

"Sorry." Tiffany whispered.

"What are you sorry for?" Jiyong asked while rubbing her back.

"For blowing up at you guys." She replied still nuzzling her neck with his chest.

"It's okay and I'm sure everyone knows that it's your hormones speaking." He replied.

"We can be friends, right?" Tiffany asked.

"Yes, we can be friends. I can't make my beautiful wife upset right." Jiyong replied and hugged her tighter.

Unknown to Jiyong's mind, Tiffany's heart was beating loudly in her chest.