shocked

My Happy Life

"OHMYGOD!!! YOU HAD WITH KWON JIYONG. YOU'RE SO LUCKY!!" sooyoung shouted.

"Shhhh! you're so loud! people are looking at us already." i warned her.

" don't you know kwon jiyong. he's like the hottest architect here in south korea." she said.

"so?" 

"this is so you. you never care about boys. this is the most primary reason why you still don't have a boyfriend." she said.

"i don't need to have a boyfriend. i'm still 23 so its alright." i said

"you call 23 young? that's too much you know." she said.

"yeah i still call that young." i said.

"so do you have his number?" she asked.

"you're getting married you know? you're so sneaky asking me kwon jiyong's number." i said.

"i didn't ask you about that. i asked you if you know his number because what if you get pregnant? you won't be able to contact him" she said.

"you're right."

"you know let's just go home." she said.

"yeah i think i should just go home." i said.

"let's go" she said.

(2 months later)

" are you all right tiff?" taeyen asked.

i couldn't reply as i vomited more.

"tiff, you shouldd really go to the doctor now." taeyeon suggested as i got out and brushed my teeth.

"i don't have money for visiting the doctor." i said.

"how many months has it been since the thing?" she asked.

"2. why?" i asked.

"ohmygod. let's go take a break now. let's go to the pharmacy." she said then she grabbed my hand without letting me say a word.

********************************************************************************************************************************

"um miss where are your pregnancy tests?" taeyeon asked the saleslady.

wait a minute. why does she need to buy pregnancy test. is she pregnant?

"how many do you want miss?" the girl asked.

"8 please." taeyeon said.

"yah! why do you need pregnancy tests?" i asked her but she didn't pay attention to me and went to pay for the pregnancy tests.

"let's go to the bathroom." she said.

"i won't go to the bathroom if you won't tell me who is going to use those." i said.

"you're gonna use it whether you want to or not. you have to do this to know the truth.

************************************************************************************************8

"are you done?" taeyeon asked.

"yeah." i said then i got out.

"let's wait for a few minutes." she said.

after 3 minutes.

"maybe it's done i'll go look." i said.

"so what's the result?" she asked.

"positive." then my tears fell down from my eyes.

 

 

 

sorry for the late update.

and so sorry for the wrong capitalization.

i was really in a hurry

but i hope you appreciate my update

XOXOXOXOXO

-reyn26-