GENDER

My Happy Life

 

(Jiyong’s POV)

 

RING. RING. RING.

 

“Stupid alarm clock!” I muttered before I tossed it against the wall.

 

I suddenly felt someone moving beside me and I saw a brunette snuggling in my arms.

 

How cute.

 

Ooops. Kwon Jiyong, stop!

 

I cannot say things like she’s cute.

 

That’s too dangerous.

 

I caressed her forehead and smiled before kissing her forehead.

 

Since we returned from our honeymoon, I pain attention to her more than before. She was carrying my baby-I mean babies- after all. I’m the father so I have to take care of her. She has also been sleeping next to me every night because I asked her. It was quite hilarious. She looked so shock with my question but she agreed anyways.

 

I stood up carefully in order not to wake her up. Her doctor told me to wake her up every 8 am but it was still 7 am so he took a shower first.

 

(3rd person’s pov)

 

When he came out, tiffany was rubbing her eyes and she gasped as he saw him half in front of her. He chuckled as she buried her face under the covers. He approached her and tugged the blanket but she persisted.

 

“Aigoo. Why are you hiding? You saw everything already right? Or were you too preoccupied you didn’t notice anything?” he teased.

 

Tiffany blushed under the covers.

 

“Come on. Go take a bath. I prepared the tub for you already. We have to prepare for your appointment, right?” he asked and Tiffany faced him.

 

“You’re coming?” she gaped at him.

 

“Of course I will. Why? Are you planning to bring Lee Donghae again?” he said and he regretted it as soon as he saw her face changed.

 

He knew she was sad because he left her without saying and she was sad for a week just because of that.

 

“Come on Fany-ah!” he said and she stood up.

 

He followed her but she glared at him.

 

“Why are you still here?” she asked.

“I’m gonna help you.” He said with an duh tone.

 

“I don’t need your  help.” She said.

 

“Why are you so shy? I saw everything already.” He said proudly.

Tiffany blushed.

 

“why are you blushing? Are you shy that I have seen you’re gifted in everything?” he teased and she hit his chest before she entered the bathroom.

 

 

You have been pregnant for 5 months right?” her doctor asked and tiffany nodded.

 

“we can know the gender of your babies. We will have an ultrasound check and you can have another sonogram.” The doctor said.

 

Tiffany beamed and grasped jiyong’s hand in hers.

 

She looked at him and she observed he was as excited as she was.

 

They entered the doctor’s office and tiffany lay down on the bed.

 

The doctor applied gel on her tummy and started.

 

They waited for a few minutes and the doctor smiled.

 

“There’s your babies.” She said and showed the small TV(LOL).

 

Tiffany almost teared up. She was so happy. Right in front of her eyes, were her own babies.

 

 Jiyong wiped her tears away and smiled before kissing her forehead.

 

Before they left, the doctor gave them a sonogram of their baby boy and baby girl.

 

Tiffany faced Jiyong as they went to the parking lot and hugged him.

 

“I’m so happy!” she said.

“I know cause I am too.” He said and hugged her back.

 

 

sorry for the late update