Right thing

My Happy Life

 

(3rd person's POV)

Tiffany sighed for the nth time as she rubbed her back. she was currently sitting in the benches near the bus stop and the bus was still not there yet. she glanced at her clock and it showed 7 pm. She bowed down her head because she didn't know what to do anymore.

she had no one to turn to. 

If she would call her unni, then her unni would just send her home.

If she would call Sooyoung, she'll also get in trouble.

She whimpered as she started to feel cold and she hugged herself tightly.

'I hope i can see someone who can help me now.' she thought.

She was silent for a while but she smiled as soon as one person came into her mind.

she grabbed her phone and pressed the numbers before putting it near her ear.

it rang two times and a loud and dorky voice was heard.

"Tae-tae! It's me Fany. I need your help!" Tiffany said and smiled.

------------------------------------------

"YAH!! WHY IS YOUR LUGGAGE SO HEAVY!!" Taeyeon shouted.

"I'm sorry Tae. I just really need your help." Tiffany sadly replied and bowed her head before placing her hands on her stomach.

"Why did you run away Fany-ah?" Taeyeon asked.

"I don't know. I guess I didn't want to get hurt anymore. Anyways, I'm tired. Let's go up. I'll bring my luggage." Tiffany replied and went to her luggage but Taeyeon stopped her and grabbed it instead.

"There's no way I'm gonna let you bring this heavy , preggy." Taeyeon said and started to bring towards the entrance.

As soon as Tiffany followed her inside, Taeyeon gripped her arm and walked faster.

“What’s wrong?” Fany asked bewildered by Taeyeon’s actions.

“SHHHH! We have to walk faster!” Taeyeon exclaimed and dragged Tiffany to the elevator.

“Okay." tiffany replied suspiciously.

They went in the elevator and Tayeon sighed in relief as soon as the doors started closing.

"WAIT!" a hand came in between the doors and it opened once again revealing a man clad in a black suit with a briefcase in hand.

Taeyeon and the man frozeed upon seeing each other and Tiffany could only look at the two curiously.

it was a minute of silence and Tiffany cleared .

Taeyeon and the man snapped from their trance and both stood beside each other in silence.

Tiffany decided to break the silence and cleared before turning to the guy.

"Anyeonghoseyo! Tiffany imnida! It's nice to meet you." Tiffany said with happiness.

the guy raised his eyebrow at her but offered his hand.

"I'm Kim Junsu. Nice to meet you too." He said.

Tiffany nudged Taeyeon to greet him and Taeyeon lowered her head.

"Hello Junsu-ah." she said softly.

"Junsu ignored her.

"Junsu-ssi, won't you say hello back to my bestfried?" Tiffany asked feeling a bit pissed.

"I don't need to. She clearly told me to stay away from her, right Taeyeon-ssi. I don't even remember that you live here. Are you that clueless to find another apartment or are you trying to make me see you again. Don't even try anymore. You're not worth my time." Junsu said.

Tiffany was about to speak up but the elevator doors opened and Junsu left immediatley without even a word.

"ARGH! WHat a stupid jerk! Do you know that guy, Tae? How could he say that to you?" Tiffany asked still feeling pissed.

"He had every right Fany-ah. He was my ex-boyfriend." Taeyeon said as she buried her face on her hands and started to cry.

-----------------------------------------------

Mrs. Kwon didn't know what to do anymore with her son. she heard that he didn't go to work anymore. She also learned he was drinking. she only knew one thing and it was the cause of her son's depression; it was Tiffany's disappearance.

she couldn't be mad at the girl for leaving. she even agreed silently to herself because it was her son's fault this time. if she stayed, then she would only be stressed and put the baby and herself in grave danger.

she dialed certain numbers on her phone before she went out and entered the house.

she gasped as she saw broken glass, furnitures and picture frames. she also saw beer bottles and cans all over the room. only oneplace was clear and it was the table where their wedding picture was placed. even the portrait of their wedding picture was intact.

She went to his room and found him asleep smelling stinky and smelly.

she started shaking him to wake him up.

"Son, wake up." she cooed.

"I don't want to. Please go away. I don't want to speak to anyone." he groaned and covered his face with the blanket.

 

"Ji.. I'm sorry about what happened but I'm here for you."

 

"No, go away. I don't need you."

His mother sighed and started to clean his room. she kIssed his forehead before she left.

"I love you. Always remember that." she said and bent down to hug him.

"I love you too mom." he whispered and fell asleep again.

------------------------------------------------

"Tell me all bout him Taeyeon-ah." Tiffany pleaded.

"It all happened 2 years ago." Taeyeon said.

(flashback)

"TAETAE!" junsu screamed as soon as he saw his girlfriend of 2 years.

"OPPA!" Taeyeon shouted back and hugged him tightly.

"Are you ready for our date today?" he asked.

"NO. i have to get dressed up!!" Taeyeon said and skipped home.

after an hour of dressing up, she waited for Junsu to show up but he didn't. She had to leave the restaurant and got a taxi to go to Junsu's house. she pressed the doorbell and the door  opened revealing his mother.

"Anyeonghoseyo omonim. Is Junsu here?" she asked politely.

"He isn't here. he is in a dinner date with his fiancee." his mother said coldly and closed the door.

Taeyeon furrowed her eybrows adn walked through the streets.

All that was on her mind was Junsu. How could he play with her when he had a fiancee all along.

"I should make him explain. I won't believe his mom directly." she thoughtto herself.

HEr heart broke as soon as she saw him with a girl by his side.

She rubber her eyes to make sure she was seeing real things.

She saw them again and she dropped her hands in shock.

She stared at them for a long time and she noticeed Junsu was happy. she was about to leave with a last gaze but then Junsu stared outside and he gazed at her in shock.

He stood up but Taeyeon started walking away. Taeyeon walked silently hoping he wouldn't follow her but then she heard his calls.

she didn't stop walking which caused Junsu to walk faster.

he gripped her arm fro her to turn to him.

"Listen to me. I'm sorry for not going to our date. My mom forced me to go to this." He said.

"I'm tired of everything Junsu-oppa. Why can't you fight for me? for our love? Am i that useless that I'm not worth it?" She asked in tears.

"No you're not. MY mom is precious to me like you."

"But I'm not one of you're priorities/ Maybe We have to end this."

"what? Why are you saying that?"

"It's time we end this oppa." She said.

"Please don't do this Tae. You know I love you more than everything." he begged her.

"But I guess I can't. I can't leep on sacrificing for nothing. Were over oppa." She said coldly but inside her heart was breaking.

end of flashback

"I always regretted my decision." Tayeon sobbed louder and Tiffany could only pat her back in return.

"It'll be okay soon." Tiffany promised.

---------------------------

i know lame update

so the new couple will be taesu

sorry for the late update

my mom got hospitalized.

sorry for the typos

this chapt is not edited

XOXO

REYN26<3