chapter 10

My Happy Life

(3rd person's pov)

Jiyong waited for The doctor in the hospital bench.

He had been waiting for 1 hour and the doctor still hasn't come out from the emergency room.

Finally the doctor went out with Tiffany who was in a stretcher.

He quickly went to her and held her hand.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

She nodded and squeezed his hand.

They both went into a private room that looked like a suite.

Jiyong sat beside her bed and the doctor gave him a disappointed look.

"I'm very happy to say that she is safe but I have a problem." The doctor said.

"What is it doc?" she asked.

"You might have slight complications in your pregnancy." he said and Tiffany gasped.

"How did that happen?" Jiyong demanded.

"Well Mr. Kwon, do I have to remind you of the reminders I gave you. I carefully told you not to stress her out. She is carrying twins, not just one baby." the doctor said and Jiyong just bowed his head.

"What can we do to keep the baby safe?" She asked.

"Well you shouldn't be stressed out that much and keep drinking your vitamins that i prescribed. Mr. Kwon, are you taking note of what I'm saying?" The doctor said.

"DEH!" Jiyong said while standing up.

The doctor left the room and the room got awkward.

"I'm sorry." Jiyong spoke for the first time the doctor left the room.

Tiffany looked at him shockingly.

"I'm sorry if I shouted at you and started accusing you." he continued.

Tiffany looked at him solemnly like she was trying to see if he was truthful.

Jiyong stared back.

"Am i a bother to you?" she asked.

Jiyong went to her and held her hand.

"You were never a bother to me but I'm not used to it yet so please have patience in me." Jiyong said and Tiffany nodded.

"Thank you for giving me a chance. I promise to take care of you alays." Jiyong said and hugged Tiffany.

Tiffany was stupified but she hugged him back.

----------------------------------------------------------------

The door slammed wide open and Uee came in furious.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO HER KWON JIYONG???" uee screamed.

"She just got stressed. please sit down first. We have news to tell you." Jiyong said.

Uee looked doubtful and looked at Tiffany who was curious as well.

Jiyong's mom went to Uee's side.

"We wanted to tell you that we are getting married."