cheer HIM up (2NEBANG CHAPTER)

My Happy Life

 

(3rd person’s POV)

 

9 figures stood in front of the apartment.

They were full of confidence and swag.

The one in the middle was the leader. A tall guy who looked a little tad bit scary.

The one by his right side is a frail looking angel with an ahjumma like personality.

The one on his left was a girl with doll-like features that you would surely be jealous of.

The one beside the right girl was another girl that was probably 16 or 17 but with a brain like a diplomat.

The guy next to him was her boyfriend. He wrapped his arms around her waist possessively.

The one beside the girl on the leader’s left side was another girl with a spunky hairstyle with her swagger glasses.        

The one beside miss swag is mister gentle. He was smiling even though he was wearing ripped jeans.       

The last one beside mister gentle is a kung fu panda lookalike.           

They were 2nebang. Top, Dara, Minzy, Daesung, Bom, CL, Taeyang and Seungri. They were a gang but right now they were incomplete. The leader in charge for today was Top. He knocked on the door gently like he was scared of what might happen to him if he entered recklessly

Yes, the leader was scared since he was afraid of the dragon’s wrath. He was afraid he might get his eardrums broken and he was super afraid of dying.

He waited for the door to open and he almost fell due to relief as the door opened showing the dragon’s mother.

“Hello Auntie Kwon!” he greeted happily and the others followed him.

"Hello Seunghyun! It's been years since I last saw you. You kids have grown so much." She exclaimed before hugging each one of them

She became excited as soon as she saw Seungri.

"AIGOO!! MY LITTLE CUDDLY PANDA BEAR IS SO TALL NOW!!" she said happily and Seungri pouted childeshly.

They all laughed at the two's childlike antics.

suddenly. the atmosphere got serious again.

"What's wrong with Jiji-oppa, auntie?" Dara asked as Mrs. Kwon let go of her after  nuzzling her.

"Why don't we go inside and talk about it. Just be really quiet though. He is very moody these days." Mrs. Kwon Wared and opened the door for everyone to go in.

Everyone sat on every available chair while Mrs. Kwon stayed in the middle one.

"You guys didn't know about this but Jiyong is married."

"MWO???" everyone chorused.

"How did that happen? Where's the unlucky girl??" Seungri asked loudly.

Top quickly smacked his head.

"Stop being so loud you idiot! Do YOU WANT jIYONG to wake up?" TOP asked.

Seungri shook his head and zippered his mouth.

"So let me continue. Jiyong got the girl pregnant and he didn't have any choice but to marry her. I don't really know what happened to the two of them but I know Jiyong's in love with her already. A week ago, Tiffany left home with a letter. Then Jiyong became very miserable. I asked him what happened and he only replied many times that he hurt her." Mrs. Kwon explained.

"Where is Jiji-oppa?" Minzy asked cutely.

"He is in his room. I think he would be in a good mood today since he slept without nightmares last night so go inside and cheer him up for me." Mrs. Kwon pleaded.

"Of course Ommonim! That's why were here for!" Dara exclaimed and she grabbed Youngbae's hand before dragging him to the Dragon's lair.

"Jiyong-ah, I brought someone here for you!" Mrs Kwon opened the door.

(Jiyong's POV)

I groaned as sunlight hit my eyes.

I rubbed them and sat up before stretching a bit.

i closed the curtains and I went back to the bed. I closed my eyes but the door opened.

"Jiyong-ah, I brought someone here for you." My mom's voice echoed throughout the whole room.

I groaned loudly.

WHo is it this time?

"Jiji-oppa?" a small voice spoke up.

I turned to look at the door.

The whole gang was beside my mother outside my room. What the hell are they doing here?

"I brought them here for you to be happier."  mom said before leaving the room.

 "OPPA!!!" Bom squealed before wrapping her arms around me.

"Oooff." I made a strangled sound but I hugged her back.

I smiled at everyone.

(3rd person's POV)

"HYUNG!!" Daesung ran slow mode.

"Hello." Taeyang greeted.

"You look dead hyung!" Seungri exclaimed earning him 3 slaps from Dara, Cl and TOP.

"YAH! OUCH THAT HURTS!" Seungri shouted and patted his head.

"Jiyong-ah!" Dara exclaimed louder and hugged Jiyong and kissed his cheeks.

"YAH PARK SANDARA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Taeyang shouted and grabbed Dara by the waist and trapped her into his arms.

"Hey Guys." Jiyong greeted.

"How are you oppa?" Minzy asked.

"I'm Good. I think I can survive." Jiyong replied.

"ou're being an idiot Jiyong-ah. You call yourself the leader yet you're being a lazy . Why don't you  look for her?" Top asked.

"I don't know hyung. I don't think She would want to see me anymore" Jiyong replied before bowing down his head.

"Let's  not think about bad memories! Let's go to lotte world!" Dara suggested!

Everyone agreed and Jiyong smiled.

While Jiyong was changing, the gang roamed around his house.

The girls cleaned up while the boys rearranged the furniture.

Minzy went to her unnis and oppas with a frame in her hand.

"What's thaT maknae?" Bom asked.

"It's their wedding picture." Minzy said and showed everyone what she found.

The guys almost dropped their jaws as soon as they lais their eyes on the Dragon's bride.

"Wow! She's beautiful." Top exclaimed and Bom pouted.

"NOt as beautiful as you baby." Top immediatley added and hugged hisgirlfriend.

"You should hide that maknae-ah so hyung won't become upset today.

Minzy followed their command and continued cleaning.

After Jiyong got dressed, they all piled into Taeyang's van to have a blast in LOtte world.

 

SORRY FOR THE LAME UPDATE..

NEXT CHAPTER WOULD BE SMTOWN SPECIAL

I THINK I CAN UPDATE NEXT WEEK IF IM IN THE MOOD 

SO PUT COMMENTS THAT WOULD INSPIRE ME.

-REYN26