Worth Waiting For

My Happy Life

(3rd Person's POV)

Junsu cleared his throat as he nervously fixed his bowtie.

Yunho who was next to him gripped his shoulder in a comfortable way.

"Are you alright mate?", Yunho asked him.

Although Junsu was as nervous as hell, he nodded and stretched his fingers.

"Look at him Hyung. Do you really think he's okay?", Changmin remarked causing the listeners to chuckle at the sweating Junsu.

Junsu glared at Changmin.

"At least I'm not the one sneakily eating chocopies in a freaking wedding!", Junsu retorted.

This time the listeners could only laugh out loud as the two began to bicker.

Their bickering finally stopped as the church doors opened.

Junsu widened his eyes as soon as he saw the love of his life in a wedding gown that made her look like an angel.

He then realized that it really was their wedding. It was the start of their new beginning. 

As soon as Taeyeon reached the Altar, Junsu couldn't hide his smile.

Mr. Kim finally handed Taeyeon to Junsu after kissing her forehead.

When it was finally the time to kiss the bride, the audience started cheering. Before Junsu could even react, Taeyeon grabbed his neck and kissed him passionatly and fervently. It was a very long kiss indeed.

Tiffany and Jiyong who were watching exchanged disgusted looks but laughed in the end.

During the reception, everyone had fun.

Tiffany was talking with Taeyeon while Jiyong was behind her eating cake and probably more.

"So how does it feel to be married, huh?" Tiffany asked Taeyeon in a teasing tone.

"It feels heavenly and I can't wait for tonight." Taeyeon replied back while raising her eyebrows.

"AIGOO! You really are a ert!" Tiffany exclaimed.

"You are one too!" Taeyeon replied back.

"I am-" 

"Hey, what's wrong?" Taeyeon asked worriedly.

"Call Jiyong oppa please."

"Why?" Taeyeon asked again.

"Just call him!" Tiffany said loudly.

Taeyeon then looked under and upon seeing the vast amount of water under Tiffany, she grabbed Jiyong's collar.

"Yah! Oh my-" He stuttered.

"What are you doing there just standing?!? Aren't you gonna take me to the hospital?" Tiffany shouted and Jiyong finally broke away from his shock.

He softly grabbed Tiffany's hand and carried her bridal style.

Together with Taeyeon and the whole SM town gang, they all went to the hospital.

They all rushed to the operating room but was kicked out since they were too many.

After a few hours of waiting, Tiffany was finally ready for birth.

Jiyong was allowed to come and one more could come too.

"Donghae-oppa." Tiffany called.

"What is it princess?" Donghae asked.

"I want you to be the Godfather and Taeyeon-ah, you'll be the godmother." Tiffany said.

"Well what are you waiting for? Come on." Jiyong said impatiently.

The four of them came inside the operating room.

Jiyong held Tiffany's right hand while Donghae held the other. Taeyeon on the other hand continously wiped Tiffany's forehead.

The doctor signaled the nurses and Tiffany started to push.

"Push a little harder Tiffany. You can do it bestie." Taeyeon adviced.

"Baby, you can do it. I believe in you." Jiyong said and Donghae gave her hand a comforting squeeze.

Tiffany fully encouraged pushed harder and a few minutes later cries were heard.

"It's a boy Tiffany." the doctor remarked.

"You can do this too baby. It'll be easier for the 2nd one, okay." Jiyong said and he kissed her forehead.

Tiffany nodded and pushed again.

Another cry was heard and the people smiled.

"It's a girl." The doctor said and the nurses cleaned the babies.

Tiffany was then taken to another room and she rested while the others went home promising to come back tomorrow.

Jiyong entered the room with the nurse behind him.

Tiffany woke up and smiled as she saw her husband and her babies.

Jiyong gave her the male one while he held the girl.

"This one will be named Eunho." Tiffany smiled and gazed at Jiyong.

"Well this one will be named Eunmi. Kwon Eunho and Kwon Eunmi. Two perfect babies that I will always love. And you my wifey will always stay in my heart." Jiyong promised and Tiffany beamed.

"I love you oppa." Tiffany remarked.

"I LOVE you more."

Long story short, they kissed.

 

 

I think the next  chapter will e the last. :((

I'll miss you guys!

-reyn26