what!!!!

My Happy Life

 

I stood still at the door with shock and sadness in my face.

 

I stared back at him as he stared back at me.

 

Sensing the tension, Sooyoung piped in, “So Tiffany, you’re here. Come her beside me. You also Tae come here.”

 

The both of us went near her and I felt him staring at me.

 

I avoided his gaze and went to sit beside Soo but then she stopped me.

 

“Uee-unni sits here. You know how she is with her seats. In case you didn’t notice, she left for the bathroom a while ago. You sit there beside Jiyong.” She said.

 

I glared at her as I made my way to the chair beside him.

 

“So what’s the problem? Why the hell is he here?” I said as I pointed to Jiyong.

 

“Hey, I didn’t want to go here either. It’s not like I would like to waste my time here.” He said with a loud tone.

 

“And you think I like you to be here? Well you’re wrong.” I said angrily.

 

We began to bicker but then his mother screamed, “Enough!”

 

We both began to be silent and I just stared at the floor and in my shoes.

 

“Well we invited them here because we are going to announce something to the two of you.” Sooyoung said.

 

“I’m back.” Uee-unni said as she plopped herself in the seat I was supposed to sit in.

 

“So did you tell them already?” unni asked.

 

“We are still going to.” The lady beside Jiyong said.

 

Uee- unni just nodded and became serious again.

 

“Well we are here to tell you that the both of you are getting married.” Sooyoung remarked happily.

 

“WHAT?” the both of us stood up.

 

“You’re kidding right? This is one of your jokes but its so not funny as hell.” I said as I tried to control my voice.

 

“We are not kidding.” Uee-unni said.

 

“But why are you deciding this without our permission.” He asked.

 

“Were doing this because he knocked you up.” Sooyoung said.

 

I grew silent and stared at the floor again. Of course she would know.

She knows me more than my sister does.

 

“What do you mean knocked up? Don’t tell me she’s…”

 

“She is pregnant and I won’t ever allow her to raise her baby on her own.” Uee-unni said.

 

“I can do this on my own unni. I don’t need a father of my baby. I have a job and I can do this on my own.” I said.

 

“Well I also won’t allow hearing that the future of my grand child is at stake if the two of you are alone.” The woman said.

 

“Well, I won’t marry her. You know I love sunye, mom. We are getting engaged and you can’t do anything about it.” He told his mom.

 

He started to reason out in a loud voice and I couldn’t take it anymore.

 

I slipped out of the living room and got my bag and slammed the door loudly.

 

I went to my work place and decided to do a night shift.

 

Suddenly I felt dizzy and then I passed out.

 

 

Jiyong pov

 

I am so dead.

 

She suddenly disappeared and I couldn’t even contact the number her sister gave me.

 

Where the hell is she?

 

It was taeyeon who decided to go to her work place.

 

There might be a great possibility that she would be there.

 

We rode a taxi and a few minutes later we finally arrived.

 

We got surprised when we saw a group of people huddling in the café.

We went to inside while taeyeon ran to the crowd.

 

I followed her and we saw tiffany sprawled on the floor being revived by a guy.

 

I pushed my way to the crowd and carried her to the hospital nearby.

 

The nurses took her to the emergency room while I sat outside waiting.

 

Taeyeon arrived a while later with my mom and tiffany’s sister.

 

They rushed near me and asked me what happened.

 

“We just found her unconscious in her work place.” I said.

 

They just nodded and sat beside me in the chair.

 

After one hour, the doctor went out to us.

 

We rushed to him and hurriedly asked him about tiffany’s health.

 

“Well she is fine and stable. The baby is also safe but I do suggest that you stop stressing her. It will be bad for her baby and for her also. Who is the father of the baby?” the doctor asked.

 

“It’s me.” I said as I went near him.

 

“I want you to do these things for her. You should guide her in what she should eat. You should accompany her in her monthly checkups. You should be with her at all times and don’t let her go up and down the stairs always. I would also like her to stop working for a while. I trust that you can do that.” He said.

 

“Yes I will do all of those. But is she really okay?” I asked.

 

“Yes she is. Don’t worry too much but please do take care of her.” The doctor said.

 

“Thank you so much doctor.” I said as he left.

 

I should probably be careful and maybe just marry her after all. It’s for our baby after all.

 

I should tell sunye but she’ll probably kill me. I’m so dead.