FINALLY

My Happy Life

 

this is just the part 1 of my update. my mom and i have to go out to pay the bills so i presumed that i should update this instead of making this a draft.

sorry for the babbling.

sorry for the late update. i never meant to disappoint you guys.

my busy life is taking a toll on  y writing so i'm really stressed,

well, i hope you like this update. i promise the next update will come soon.

-reyn26heart

 

(3rd person's POV)

"Ms. Hwang, you're turn now." The nurse softly called out and Tiffany stood up immediatley.

"Do you want to come with me or will you just wait here oppa?" she asked her companion as she walked towards the door.

"Of course, I'll come with you Fany-ah." he replied and smiled at her.

"Are you sure Donghae-oppa?" Fany asked again to be sure.

He nodded in return and the both of them entered the room.

Tiffany and Donghae greeted Doctor Kim as they both entered and they sat on the chairs.

"How have you been dear?" the doctor asked her.

"I've been well lately and I feel the children's slight movements in my belly but I think I can survive." Tiffany smiled as she replied.

"Have you been taking the vitamins that I have prescribed for you?" the doctor asked and Tiffany nodded.

"Well that's good to hear." the doctor smiled.

After her Doctor's appointment, Tiffany and Donghae went out of the clinic.

Tiffany went first as Donghae was handling with the payment.

Tiffany wasn't looking where she was going so she bumped with a person.

"I'm so sorry. I di-" she wasn't able to finish herself as she came face to face with Jiyong.

 

(Jiyong's Pov)

I strolled around with my friends in the lotte world. Dara got a stomachache and with a boyfriend like hers, we immediatley went to the hospital or Taeyang might faint from panic. Since I was hungry, I looked around for the canteen.

Unknowingly, I came around the obstetrics area. I passed by the nursery and I couldn't help but cringe as a surge of emotions came to me.

"After I give birth, I'll leave you and everything. You will ever get the kids away from me. No matter what you do, that will never happen."

As soon as I remember the time she told me those words, my heart broke more and more as days passed.

I missed her so much. I didn't even get a chance to explain. I missed making her smile. 

But I don't deserve her. I hurt her and I betrayed her. Just as I was supposed to realize my feelings for her and fate breaks us apart. This Must've been my punishment for being a selfish jerk to her. 

I was still drowned in my thoughts as I bumped into a person.

She apologized to me immediatley but I froze.

It was her.

It was Tiffany.

"Jiyong." She whispered.

My heart thumped upon hearing her say my name. It's been long since I last heard her voice.

"Tiffany-ah."

I was about to speak to her but someone interrupted us.

"Fany-ah!" I heard someone shout and realize it was Donghae with her again.

I winced as I looked at how close they are. Has he replaced me already Fany-ah?

It hurts so much. It hurts even thinking about her moving on.

"I should go." I said and left as I wiped a lone tear that fell from my eye.

I should accept this. She already moved on and I have to let her go to make her happy.

 

Donghae's POV

I looked at Tiffany's expression. She looked like she would be ready to cry. My poor Fany.

He must have understood the situation. He must've thought that Tiffany and I are together now when in fact Tiffany was crying to me almost everyday because she says she misses Jiyong already.

I should make a plan.

And that plan absolutely involves a lot of people.

I took Tiffany home first and then I entered the car and dialled a number.

"Hello Dara-ah!" I cheerfully said.

This will work. It will work.