the end of love

My Happy Life

 

 

(Jiyong's pov)

Knock. Knock.

"Tiffany?" I called her from outside her room.

No answer.

"Fany-ah?" I called her again.

I sighed in relief as she opened the door.

"What do you want?" she coldly asked.

I scowled for a bit but i showed her a sweet smile.

"I made you breakfast!" I exclaimed

I waited for her to reply but she avoided me and went out on her won without saying anything.

I sighed in sadness. Tiffany was never like this. She loved to greet me every day. She would nag a lot but I knew she only made those nagging because she cared for me.

I’m so stupid right?

I lost the girl who made me happy. I lost the girl who made me feel perfect. I lost the girl who accepted me even if she didn’t love me.

I know I’m a stupid d*ck and I regret it.

I sit beside her and I quickly got her bread. I started to apply butter but she got the bred and applied it herself.

“I’ll help you.” I said and I got the bread but she groaned.

“can you just leave me alone?” she screamed.

“I’m sick of this !” she shouted.

I winced as she cursed.

She must be really angry at me.

“I’m sorry. I’ll leave you alone now.” I said and I walked back to my room.

I expected her to follow me but there were no footsteps.

I guess I’m losing her forever.

I lied on my bed as a tear slipped down my cheek.

God! I’m crying.

I never cry.

I guess I just love her too much.

I covered my eyes as I sobbed silently making sure that she wouldn’t hear.

 

 

(Tiffany’s pov)

I dropped the bread back to my plate as my appetite subsided. I knew that I shouldn’t have shouted at him. all he did was care after all. I know I might be selfish but I’m tired of getting hurt all this time. I’m sick of sacrificing my time for him all this time yet he just breaks my heart in one phone call.

Maybe I should just leave.

Maybe I should leave for a while to move on and recover.

And when I finally do, we’ll then settle everything.

I silently wrote my goodbye letter for him. I wrote every word with every single thing that I feel. I quickly wiped my tears away as it fell on my cheeks.

I went to his room and to my delight it was open and he was asleep.

I sit beside him sleeping figure and I caress his hair.

I wipe the tears in his cheeks and I stared at him slowly memorizing every single detail in his face. I traced his eyebrows as it furrowed. I kissed him in the lips slowly making sure that he won’t wake up. I then stood up and when I reached the door, I heard him mumble.

“Tiffany-ah, please don’t leaveme.. come back..!” he mumbled loudly.

I quickly left before he could wake up.

I packed a few clothes and I caressed my stomach as I glanced at our house.

I stared at the living room and looked at our wedding pictures. I place the letter I wrote a while ago beside the framed sonogram on the table beside the fireplace.

I also placed our wedding ring in the table and I left the house before my sobs would start.

(jiyong’s pov)

“TIFFANY!” I shouted as I woke up.

I grasped my chest as I had another nightmare of Tiffany leaving me.

I quickly stood up and went to check her room but it was empty.

I searched the whole house but there was no sign of her. I was already in the living room and my eyes widened as I saw our wedding ring and a letter beside our babies’ sonogram.

I opened it.

Dear Jiyong,

It’s me fany. I know you might be mad for leaving you but I need this for me and the baby. I will not be staying with uee-unni. Please don’t find me. I’ll come back whenever I’m ready. I still love you after all. Yes, I do love you. I loved you even if you hurt me so many times. I loved you even if I knew we were never meant to be. But at least we made each other happy. That’s enough for me.

Fany

I Crumpled the letter as I sank on the floor on my knees. I didn’t cry but I was numb.

She left me. She’s gone.

She won’t be coming back to me.

She’s gone.

I stood up and grabbed all the beer in my fridge.

I then drank like there was no tomorrow.

Finally, I was drunk and I destroyed every vase ant table in the house.

It was like a hurricane passed by it.

I walked to my room swaying a lot and then I pass out.

 

 

 

 

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!!