going to the club

My Happy Life

(tiffany pov)

"Please, please, pretty please!!!" Sooyoung begged.

"No way." I said

For the past half hour, my bestfriend Sooyoung spent her free time just to beg me to come with her to a club.

"Please Tiff, for me." she said once more.

"Never. Not a chance." I replied.

There was no way I'd go to a club. I can't even stand to go to a sauna. How can she expect me to go to a noisy club with her? She must have banged her head on the way here.

"What's going on here?" my sister UEE said as she went inside my room and sat beside me.

"Unni, I've been begging her to come to the club with me but she wouldn't. I just want her to come for a change." she reasoned out.

Great! When it comes to changing my life, my sister would do anything just for me to get married or have a boyfriend.

"Where is that club?" she asked Sooyoung.

"NB at Gangnam." Sooyoung replied.

"Well why won't you come?" she asked me.

"I don't want to unni. It's so loud in the club. I so hate the smell there and i so hate s and bastards all over each other. Besides, I still have to babysit your son tonight." I said.

" Well you young girl will be going to the club." she said.

"Unni, did you not hear me? I am going to babysit your son tonight." I said.

"You're not." she said.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked her.

"I called my boss awhile ago to ask for a day off and he said yes." she said.

"I still won't come." I said as i turned my back on her.

"Fine if you don't come, I'll make you marry that nerdy boy, Yulshin." she warned.

"Bwoh? Unni you know how I dislike that freak." I said.

"Either go or I make you marry that freak. It's your choice Tiffany. You know were only doing this for your sake." she said.

My sake my ...

"Fine I'll come." I said.

"Good choice and one more thing, I'm the one to choose your outfit today." she said then she left my room.

I gasped in horror. She wouls surely make me wear something revealing.

"Sooyoung-ah, why didn't you ask Yuri instead?" I asked her.

"Well she is in America you pabo!" she said.

"I really don't want to come." I said. as I leaned my head on her shoulder.

"Yah, Tiffany, can't you see? Unni's doing this for your own good. Do you expect to live with your sister forever? Come on Tiffany. Face the facts. I want you to be happy too. Just do this for unni and me." she said.

"Fine, but please don't leave me there." I said.

"You know I won't" she said.

"I don't want to be alone anymore." I said as tears started to build.

"You're not alone Tiff. Were all here for you. You know that." she said.

"After all these years, I still miss them." I said as I started to wipe my tears.

"Shhh... Tiff, it'll be okay. I promise you." she said as she hugged me.

As she said those words, I began to cry more. When will things ever be okay? Now that they're gone, nothing will be okay. Nothing will ever make me happy. No one can.

Up till now it was hard for me to forget and move on about my parents death. Whenever I remember just one image about it, it would be hard for me to get it out of my head. That was how hard it was.

"Are you okay now?" she asked as she realeased me from our hug.

I nodded.

"I need to go. I'll pick you up later." she said.

"Okay, Bye." I said.

When she left my room, I released the tears that threatened to spill awhile ago.

As I remembered the days we spent together, I started to cry again.

Uee-unni came to my room and when she saw me she gave me a look.

"Come here." she said then she enveloped me into a hug.

"Unni, when will I ever get over it?" I askewd her.

"Shh... Well talk about it later Tiff. Let's just dress up beautifully today, okay?" she said.

I nodded as I wiped my tears.

" Here's what you will wear tonight." she said as she showed me the outfit.

She paired a tube top with a blue mini skirt.

link: (http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hss13.ashl/30270_112111282163239_100000931025988_66934_4380401_n.jpg

It's not as bad as I thought it would be.

when I wore it, I actually looked really pretty.

This might be a good night.

*******************************************************

"Yah Tiffany Hwang, you're so pretty!!!" Sooyoung shouted.

"Shhh.. Junho is already sleeping and I'm just doing this for you and unni." I said.

"Don't worry, you won't regret coming with me today.

"Let's go already" I SAID.

We went outside and rode her black BMW.

When we arrived, there were many people already. She took my hand and we walked together inside.

IT was even noisier that I ever expected. I saw girls and guys scattered all over the place. Some were dancing and some were even making out. YUCK!!!

"YAH! STAY CLOSE TO ME OKAY?" Sooyoung shouted.

"OKAY" I shouted back.

We went to the mini bar. She told me she would look for Chnagmin and I should just wait for her there.

"Hurry up okay?" I said.

"Okay. Go drink. Just tell the bartender what you want." she said.

"Hey there hot stuff. What would you like to drink?" the bartender asked.

"Uhmmm.. I'm actually new to this kinds of stuff so I kind of don't know any drinks." I SAID.

"Since your a newbie, it's all on me. Here's the menu. Go and pick." he said.

I took the menu from him. What are all these? Maybe I should just take hot ice.

"I'll just take hot ice." I SAID.

"Good choice." he sais as he gave me the drink.

I was minding my own business when suddenly a guy sat beside me.

"Hey Jiyong." the bartender said.

so Jiyong is his name.

"Hey." he replied.

"What's the problem Bro? Broke up with Sunye again?" the bartender asked.

"You got no idea. This could be our worst breakup ever."he replied.

I asked for another drink from the bartender.

"I've never seen a girl drink that much before. Suffering from breakup?" he asked me.

"Nope. Just drinking for a change." I replied.

"I'm Kwon Jiyong by the way. you?" he said.

"Hwang Tiffany." I said.

" Nice to meet you Tiffany." he said.

 

**************************************************************

so sorry if you don't like it~!!!!

please continue to suport me though

thank you all!!!