REVELATION

MOONLIGHT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

PRESENT

 

 

“YAH! Seohyunah, wake up now!” Yoona, her cousin yelled out loud while throwing her a pillow

 

“Aisshh, unnie… I am still sleepy” She grab the blanket more towards her body and tuck her head inside

 

“Aigoo! Don’t tell me you are crying again last night?” Yoona glared to her while grabbing the blanket out of her staring those puffy eyes

 

“Unnie” she whined while grabbing the blanket again

 

“This is too much SEO JOO HYUN! I can understand you with the first month but until now? You have already wasted too much tears for that stupid jerk. You really need to get up now; we need to see the doctor at 10:00 a.m.”

 

“I am alright unnie, there is need for you to worry about” she said

 

“You are not okay ahrasso? You are miserable. Try to look out yourself at the mirror Joohyun, indeed you are a horror. I am your unnie and I am worried about you since you frequently got tired these days and even passed out more than a couple of times. So, get up now before I’ll drag you towards the shower”

 

Seohyun, feeling defeated since there is no way she can win an argument over Yoona timidly got up and grab her bathrobe and proceeded to the bathroom.

 

“Ahrasso unnie…”

 

 

 

 

    THE DOCTOR IS IN
 

DR. KIM TAE YEON –

 

 

 

“What? Are you sure? You must be kidding me doc”

 

“Are you sure those test results are accurate? This is ridiculous”

 

“Ms. Seo, I cannot be wrong. You are indeed 12 weeks pregnant” the petite doctor said in her usual calm voice

 

“Anni… it isn’t true… it should not be…” Seohyun can’t believe what the doctor has said earlier. She tries to remember when the last time she got her menstrual period and how stupid she was for forgetting that she didn’t have one for the past months since being miserable because of him.

 

“Based on your information, I guess you didn’t take care of yourself for the last few months so I need to hold on you for further examination for I seem to find some complications regarding your pregnancy so you need to be back tomorrow with the same time for another schedule of examination. Ms.Seo you need to eat healthy, take care of yourself well since you are already two in a body. Take care for the two you and see you tomorrow”

 

“Deh… thank you Dr. Kim”

 

It was indeed a shocking revelation; the news is too heartbreaking making her more miserable than ever before and indeed life changing. She clearly forgot that something happened to them before they broke up and he is the only man she had a relationship with and the man she offered her whole being.

 

Yoona

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter