I.9

Makoli

Back at the dorms, tensions were still running high and Sung Kyu needed a moment to cool off. He was taking a very soothing hot shower before he realised someone had stepped in. He felt familiar arms hold him from behind and a firm slim body press itself against his. He leaned back against it in welcome as he whispered, "What took you so long?'

"What do you care? I'm here now" the younger one whispered as he kissed Sung kyu's nape before turning him around slowly until they were face to face. Sungkyu grabbed that beloved face in his hands and kissed Woohyun with all he had before turning off the showers and leading him off to bed.

After, Sung Kyu said,  "You cannot keep being hot and cold with me like this. I can't take it"

Woohyun was reclining against the head of the bed as Sung kyu lay in his arms and he said, "I thought you needed something to take the edge off"

"Are you kidding me now?" Sung kyu sat up

"Why are you mad?" Woohyun asked really confused but Sung Kyu had had enough and the night was becoming tier.

"Get out" he said quietly. Woohyun obeyed as he picked his clothes off from the floor and left the room silently. About an hour later, there was a knock on Sung Kyu's door and Myungsoo stepped in.

"I saw Woohyun" he explained, "and wanted to give you your privacy"

"Don't bother" Sung kyu was curt as he pulled on a tshirt over his shorts while in front of his chest of drawers. Myungsoo came to sit on the bed and waited. Sung Kyu still had not turned around before he said softly, "Woohyun cheated on me. He thinks I do not know and the guilt is making him act stupid and my hurt is making me nuts"

Myungsoo still said nothing and only listened. Sung Kyu gave a small laugh then said, "Maybe that arrangement of yours is what I should go for" and Myungoo announced, "Sungjong dumped me"

Sung Kyu turned at that, "Really? So there is now room for me eh?" he joked weakly. Myungsoo stood up and came to hold his hyung.

"Playing the waiting game will not help you. Face him and challenge him, then who knows?"

"Yeah, who knows" Sung kyu whispered absent mindedly