I.12

Makoli

Sung Kyu knew Woohyun had been spending a lot of time at Dongwoo's, so at least, now he knew who his competition was. What really got to him though was Dongwoo's nerve and innocent air through out their concert rehearsals. He had the gall to look him in the eye throughout that time knowing what he was doing to his leader. Sung Kyu was in his car watching Dongwoo welcome Woohyun very warmly into his home when there was a sharp rap on his passenger window.

"What?" He snapped as he rolled his window down. Sungyeol indicated he wanted to come in and the older one allowed just so he could continue his watch.

"See  anything interesting?" the taller one asked as he adjusted his seat to fit his long legs. Sung Kyu's eyes slitted as he looked at him. They seemed permanently slitted whenever he was around Sungyeol

"You have a lot of nerve, you know that?" the older one said and the younger one only smiled.

"Why did you knock on my window?" Sung Kyu asked

"So I could join you"

"What for?"

"Cause I am bored"

Sung Kyu's look turned threatening and the younger one relented, "Ok ok. I also wanted to know what was going on"

"Why? What is it to you?" Sung Kyu demanded

All traces of faux joviality left Sungyeol's face as he answered very truthfully, and suprisingly, without malice.

"I wanted to witness your pain as you watched Woohyun hyung go to another".

""  Sung Kyu said very softly.

"Yeah, that I may be but you made me so"

"How come?" Sung Kyu had put Woohyun aside for the moment, in order to solve this puzzle.

"You really don't remember do you hyung?" The malice was back and Sung Kyu's temper rose.

"No I don't remember and if you are not going to be clear, get lost" .

Sungyeol was boiling and said as he was about to leave, "What is the point? You and I both know what they are doing in there". Then he quickly shut the door before his leader could hurt him. Sung Kyu remained in the car trembling with impotent rage. It was a whole hour before he could calm himself enough to drive away.