I.6

Makoli

Woohyun could not help his stupid behaviour. He had messed up and the guilt was making him act irrationally and seeing how close Sung Kyu was to Myungsoo was not helping matters. Myungsoo was a model for goodness sake! How could he compete with that? Plus he was intelligent and charming. He had not one but two at his side. The guy had style and Woohyun was slowly being eaten with jealousy. Worse, Sung Kyu could not see how insecure he was and how much he needed him right now. He sighed heavily as he shook his head and when he looked up he saw Sungyeol leaning against the verandah's door with a knowing look.

"What?" Woohyun snapped at him

"So you still have not told him eh?" Sungyeol taunted as he tapped his chin with his long fingers.

"He does not need to know" Woohyun replied as he turned his back on the taller one and leaned against the railing. Sungyeol walked up to stand behind him as he asked, "Are you sure you don't want to get it out now?"

Woohyun whirled around and snapped, "I say, leave it alone" and shoved Sungyeol aside before walking off. He could still hear Sungyeol's soft taunting laugh.

Sungjong was putting away his backpack when Hoya had to ask, "Are you happy in your arrangement with Myungsoo and Sungyeol?"

"Of course not" Sungjong replied, "But what can I do? It is the only way that I can at least have a piece of him.

"You really love him that much?"

Sungjong faced him as he answered, "I do"

"But you are settling for less, Sungjong"

"Like I said hyung, better a piece than nothing at all" Sungjong said all forlorn