I.13

Makoli

There was a mixer hosted by Infinite's president and all attended, albeit, some very reluctantly. Throughout the party, Dongwoo and Woohyun were with each other, engaged in some deep conversation and it was driving Sung Kyu up the wall. As for Myungsoo, he was pursuing Sungjong with determination but that one kept avoiding him with equal determination. Sungyeol was drinking while watching it all from a corner of the huge room, when Hoya joined him.

"I do hope you remember what I said" the dancer reminded the tall one.

"I do" Sungyeol replied with a side eye

"What are you planning now?"

"Nothing. I don't need to. Everything will implode" Sungyeol answered with a smile

"And you hope to get Myungsoo to yourself after the dust settles eh?"

"I don't hope hyung" the younger one made clear with determination gleaming in his eyes. Hoya only shook his head

Sung Kyu had had enough. He decided to go to his president's library. In this huge mansion, that was the only room in which true privacy could be had. It's door was slightly ajar and Sung Kyu was going to push it further when he heard Dongwoo pleading, 'Woohyun, you have to tell him, I cannot keep this anymore"

"Hyung please" Woohyun was begging, "you promised me and you cannot go back on your word now"

Their voices got softer and the conversation seemed to become more intimate. But Sung Kyu had had enough and he barged in.

"Tell me what?!" he demanded.

The other 2 shot up looking so guilty Sung kyu felt like hitting them. "Well?

Dongwoo faced Woohyun, "I think this would be a good time to tell him"

"But Hyung" that one protested and it irritated Sung Kyu how he kept pleading to Dongwoo right in front of him. It seemed Woohyun had finally gathered courage to speak when Sungyeol sauntered in.

"Yeah hyung, do tell what is going on between you and Dongwoo hyung"