I.16

Makoli

Sung Kyu had had enough. They were all standing with Sungyeol still at the door and having that satisfied smirk on his face while he was facing Dongwoo and Woohyun who stood behind Dongwoo as if for protection. His fists clenched at that.

"Yeah, hyung do tell" Sungyeol taunted as he cocked his hips and that was more than Sung Kyu could bear right now.

"You mean he knows?!" he demanded pointing a thumb at Sungyeol behind him without turning. He took a deep calming breath.

"Woohyun" he continued, "just tell me how long you and Dongwoo have been at it"

"What?" the two concerned had their mouths drop and it was Dongwoo who spoke. "There is nothing going on between us but Woohyun does have something to say and we will leave you to it". He gave Woohyun an encouraging grip that Sung Kyu's eyes slitting further, if that were even possible.

Dongwoo grabbed Sungyeol and dragged that one one despite his protests and shut the door behind him leaving the other two alone. Woohyun turned away from Sung Kyu as he announced without preamble, "I am enagaged".

The whites of Sung Kyu's eyes were finally seen very clearly and none was there to witness it. But he was struck dumb and Woohyun continued, "After our next tour, I am getting married"

"Who is she?" Sung Kyu whispered. He was the lead singer but his vocal cords seemed very tight right now.

"Dongwoo's cousin". Ah, that explained it at least.

"You are going to tell your family it is not possible right? You love me" Sung Kyu said with faux joviality. But Woohyun finally turned around and he had a very determined look. "I intend to marry her"

"Why?" Sung Kyu exclaimed as he opened his hands in a pleadin way. He walked closer to Woohyun and cupped the younger one's face. He had this full and sensual lower lip Sung Kyu loved and he bent down to grab it with his own lips. Woohyun moaned and opened his mouth more. He did not want to be teased. He wanted a real kiss and Sung Kyu obliged him as he pulled him over to the divan.