I.4

Makoli

After showers, Sungyeol cornered Myungsoo against a hallway wall to ask him when they were going to hang out. Myungsoo had just come out of his shower as well so all he had on were his jeans and his towel around his neck. His feet were still bare like Sungyeol's whose slender frame towered over Myungsoo's.

"What time should I expect you?" he asked the younger one with a slow smile. He was already anticipating the evening. Myungsoo was about to answer when Sungjong's voice got in, "Actually he is spending the night with me, hyung. He already promised". Myungsoo's back was against the wall as Sungyeol's arm was braced over him against that same wall. So Myungsoo had to look over the older one's shoulder at Sungjong. The macknae stood there looking delicate. Looks could be so deceiving Myungsoo thought randomly. Sungyeol did not even bother turning around as he asked, "Is that so?" to Myungsoo.

"Yes" that one answered, "I promised Sungjong this night"

Sungyeol stared at him a moment and said, "Too bad" then he turned around to face Sungjong, "you will have to postpone it because I want Myungsoo tonight".

"Hyung!" Sungjong protested. Myungsoo was about to say something when their leader came walking toward them all and said, "i need to see you Myungsoo. We need to re assess your Japan schedule".

Sungjong looked ready to protest again but Sung Kyu threw him a look that stopped him right there. As for Sungyeol he had a half smile that rubbed Sung Kyu the wrong way, as if he knew something Sung Kyu didn't. Sung Kyu just ignored him and walked away. Myungsoo did not hesistate, he followed immediately. Both went to the music room which was the only sound proof room on that floor.

"Thanks hyung" Myungsoo said immediately they shut the door and Sung Kyu burst out laughing. "I told you someday you will have to choose. You cannot keep this up because one of them will eventually force your hand and now it is happening".

Yet Myungsoo was still in denial, "Even if you had not shown up, I would have found a compromise" the younger one bragged. But his leader only cocked his eyebrow at him as he offered, "You can cool your heels here for a while but I still say this will catch up with you. You  cannot have them both".

"Fine, I heard you hyung" Myungsoo said as he got up from his seat while removing the towel from around his neck. Some time had already passed, so he opened the door to step out. Before leaving, he said it again, "Thanks" with that smile that put him on the cover of magazines. Neither him nor SungKyu saw another pair of eyes watching them as Myungsoo sauntered away.